First Day~

It all started with a bet!

Shinee's P.O.V.

Here we go again. This girls really annoy us. When would they stop screaming? arent they're tired?

aishh...

We immediately go to our private room in the school to avoid this crazy girls...

"Hey! do you know we have new schoolmate and its a girl. They said she's in the same section like us."- jonghyun said while sitting cooly in his desk.

"What?! I wish this girl isnt like those crazy ones... oh. whatever~ who cares?"- Key said in a diva-ish tone.

"They said she's pretty!"- jonghyun replied.

"So what? If we want to have a MEAN WHILE GIRLFRIEND we can get one without efforts you know? And why would we even want to get one. If we know that we couldnt end up with them. Of course our parents would be the one to decide."

"Thats what I hate for being 'LEE TAEMIN'. Were not childrens anymore but why do they have to control us?"

"Okay, cool menn~ easy!"- onew said.

"Lets go back to this girl. They said she's different. She only got a scholarship and no one knows her background informations. And guess what she f* y. Hmm.. I was just joking ..IM INNOCCENT!!"- jonghyun said.

"Dont try to do anything hyung! If you dont want to be grounded for weeks again by your parents..."- Minho said.

"Nae, I know that~ I change!"

*Bell rangs*

We arrived in our classroom. Luckily our teacher was there so the girls cant go fangirling.

We saw a strange girl sitting in the center of the chairs in our permanent seats. We didnt expect that.

 

Your P.O.V

I go to my homeroom early so I wouldnt be late. the Bell rang that means its the start of the school hours.

There was  this 5 guys who entered last. And occupied the seat that was surrounding me.

I cant deny that they are really good looking. Some minutes I recognize them.

They were the guys that my girl schoolmates was talking about. And keep screaming their names in the hallway.

hmmm... whats their name? S-shiny? hmm.. where did they even get that weird group name. Do they put glitters?

Okay.. need to concentrate to the teacher.

The teacher let us copy something that was really loooooooooooooooooooooooong~~~

I hurriedly copy it. The only one that was left was me and this shiny guys..

I accidentally fall my pen. I was about to get it when I saw all the hands of the guys reaching for the pen.

This guy that really caught my eyes since awhile ago. The guy with the innoccent face ,he looks cute. He got my pen and give it to me.

"Here's your pen noona~"

"Kamsa Hamnida! And im sure im not your noona.."

"Do you know hoods arent allowed while your around the campus especially in classrooms. Why are you so covered are you conservative?"- the guy with a diva tone said.

Actually I covered myself not because its cold. Because my whole body was full of scars and bruises. And im scared maybe someone would recognize me. Im sure they would chase me just to know where my father was.

"Anni, im not conservative. And as long the teacher wasnt confiscating me. I think it would be fine!"

I said while trying to get out of the classrom. To ran awasy from the conversation before it go deeper.

"HEY! DO YOU KNOW NO ONE WALK AWAY WHILE TALKING TO US! especially the 'Almighty Key' ha?!"

This weird guy said and pulled my wrist.

"Yahh!! I dont know you let go of me~ It hurts!!!"- I said while trying to get away from his tight grip.

It really hurts because I had a scar there.

"HYUNG!!! what are you doing? Cant you see she's already hurt!!"- the cute guy said.

"Taemin! dont interrupt me~"

So Taemin's his name.

"Hyung, let go of her! you see her wrist was already bleeding."- He said while holding my hands to let off the grip from this weird almighty guy.

Then I run away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helo! first chapter..

I know its lame~

But let the story continue first...

I promise it will be better

@SHINeeOJKMT: wahah! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Im sorry I cant update the my 3 fics. Im doing it alternately. Coz' I was kinda busy also... MIANHAE ^^