Chapter 8 - Losing

[abandoned] Traitor

No One’s POV

The second their lips touched, it felt like a whole new world for them. In their heads, the only thing they could think about was the kiss. The kiss that forever changed them.

At first they just stayed there, feeling each other lips, but then they started to move. Each time they move, their mouth will get wider as they want to capture each other lips more. Taeyeon and Tiffany both tilt their heads opposite from each other while both eyes still shut.

The only sound that could be heard was lips touching each other before someone’s car alarm went off making them stop.

And with that sound, it snapped Taeyeon back to its senses.

“I—I’m sorry. I—didn’t know what happened.” explained Tiffany

“It’s okay I—”

“I better leave now…it’s getting late.” With that, Tiffany quickly grabbed her purse and left the door, not giving Taeyeon a chance to talk.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Tiffany left so quick I didn’t even get to say anything. I turned around and looked back at the living room to remember how only seconds ago we were kissing. I took little steps and sat back down on the couch.

“If you only know what’s going on Tiffany.” I said to no one but myself. “I can’t fall for you because the moment I do, you might be in danger. I already lost one person, I can’t lose you.”

 

 

 

 

[Flashback (Warning: Mature Scenes Up Ahead)]

No One’s POV

“Well. Well. Well. Who knew that the one I trusted the most turns out to be a spy.”

“What do you want.” growled Taeyeon

“I joined this gang when merely I was 17 and look at me now, in my 30’s. I worked my way up to only sit at this spot where everybody else respects me. And you. Because of you leaking out information to the police, all my hard work has gone down the drain. Do you know how that feels Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon can only look at the T.V. screen where her girlfriend is tied up with duct tape taped to and a black cloth around her eyes.

“Do you see what’s in the corner?” The guy simple asked Taeyeon

Taeyeon’s eyes wondered off to the corners of the building to only find M16 rifles guns pointing out in holes out of the wall.

“You should be able to recognize those. The same exact guns you and your friends used to kill my people."

Taeyeon hit her hand on the table after realizing what could happen. “Don’t you dare hurt her! Take me instead of her please! I beg you…” Taeyeon was tears already.

The guy snickered. “Beg? You know how to say that?” The guy lifted his shirt a little to reveal a scare left behind on what looks like a bullet mark. “Remember this? The bullet mark you gave me? The day when I when I begged you to let me live? But guess what you did even when I was on my knees…you ing shot me. You made my left arm paralyzed and now I have to live in places were homeless live. All of this is the result of what you did. And now it’s your turn to know what that feels like Taeyeon.”

With that the guy turned around and faced the window with Taeyeon’s girlfriend inside.

“Enjoy the show.” smirked the guy.

“No... Don’t do this… Please...”

“Fire!”

3 M16’s trigger was pulled and aimed at Taeyeon’s girlfriend. It didn’t take even 5 seconds for her to die. The worse part isn’t that they killed her in front of Taeyeon, but they kept shooting at died body even though it was dead. By the time they stopped, not only couple bullet holes was in the dead body, but almost 15. Blood flowed throughout the room to almost touching the walls.

“STOP! NO!” Taeyeon yelled at the T.V. screen in front of her. She couldn’t look anymore. She cried. She shut her eyes tightly, but tears still managed to escape. The one who was in sleeping in her arms yesterday, the one who she told “I love you” too, the one she wanted to spend her whole life with has just died in front of her, helplessly.  

[End of flashback]

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

I keep rolling back and forth on my bed trying to sleep, but everything time I close my eyes, memories of Taeyeon’s lips and mine attach together keeps popping back. I mean it’s not a bad thing, but I can’t help but to wonder why Taeyeon pulled away.

“Maybe she doesn’t like girls. Yeah. But she could’ve not kissed me in the first place then.” I adjusted my blanket again for the nth time, but before I close my eyes, I checked the time. “Ugh…3:02 a.m. Great.” I quickly closed my eyes hoping that I’ll get some sleep in before I go to work.

 

 

 

No One’s POV

“Wait up!” yelled Tiffany. With her high heels on, she managed to run towards the elevator. “Oh…” The person who was pressing the button to prevent the elevator from closing turns out to be Taeyeon. Tiffany got on the lift and remained silent and Taeyeon did the same thing.

Due to the awkwardness, Tiffany started to play with her purse a little. Taeyeon on the other hand adjusted her hair.

“*Clear throat* How was your day?” Taeyeon asked boldly

Tiffany gave a surprise look to Taeyeon. “It was good.”

With that, the conversation ended right there.

“You’re not mad right?” Taeyeon asks again.

“Mad?”

“I mean when I suddenly pulled away, I mean—”

“Taeyeon. I’m not mad. Instead I should be sorry, I mean you’re probably not into girls any—”

“Into girls?”

“Yeah. What other reason why you would pull away.”

Taeyeon thought carefully before answering Tiffany’s question.

[Mini Taeyeon’s POV] If Tiffany thinks the reason why I pulled away was because I’m not into girls than I could possible avoid a relationship with her. [End of POV]

“I just never questioned my uality before.” Taeyeon lied “Maybe we can take it slow…yeah?”

“I think that would be the best option for us. Still friends’ right?”

“Right.”

Taeyeon gave a reassuring smile and Tiffany did too.

 

 

-

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in.” A guy walked in and bowed. “Ah...Junyoon.”

“Hello Mr. Hwang.” greeted Junyoon

“Did you do the task I asked you to do?”

“Yes. Using your name, I asked Ms. Hwang’s superiors to promote her.”

“Good. You may leave now.”  

Junyoon left the office, leaving Mr. Hwang alone.

 

“I lost you once Tiffany. I’m not going to lose you again.”


i hope this chapter satifies you all :). 

i'm not sure if i made it clear for everyone or not which i don't want to spoil it for you, but um. let's just say if you don't get it, just read the last couple lines again. it'll be clear in the next chapter 

thanks to burgundy and ilovekimichi for upvoting! i appreciate it a lot! and the comments too!! 

like always, until next time. peace!967339c1.gif

 14366338941_a9f3ef1944_o.png

ps..did you guy notice the OB reference in there? :P