Chapter 15 - The Risk

[abandoned] Traitor

No One’s POV

 

“Ugh…” Tiffany was rolling back and forth in her bed and beads of sweat were gathered around her forehead. “No…no…” Tiffany silently mumbled.

Taeyeon started to stir because of the sound Tiffany made. She decided to peek over at how Tiffany was doing and immediately noticed her girlfriend’s actions and was worried.

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon shook Tiffany’s body a little, but it seems like Tiffany doesn’t want to wake up from her nightmare she was having. “Tiffany...” Taeyeon shook harder and this time, Tiffany’s eyes started to open.

Once Tiffany’s eyes were opened, she breathed heavily. “What happened?”

“It looks like you’re having a bad nightmare.” Taeyeon grabbed a tissue from her bed stand and wipe Tiffany’s sweat off. “Do you want to tell me what happened?”

Tiffany suddenly grab Taeyeon’s body and force her into a hug and buried her face into Taeyeon’s neck. “My dad did something I never thought he did. He changed Taeyeon. He’s not the dad I know when I was little.”

Hearing what came out of Tiffany’s mouth made Taeyeon more curious of what Mr. Hwang has done. “What did he do?”

“He…” Tiffany didn’t want to say it from her own mouth. “He killed a person.” Taeyeon gasped. She couldn’t believe it. “I know I’m just as shocked as you.”

“Why did your father kill someone?” Taeyeon asked in curiosity. “Were you there when it happened?”

“The person that my father killed was the one that ambushed us. I didn’t physically see them killing him, but I just heard a gunshot and I just assumed that he killed someone. What should I do Taeyeon? I’m scared.”

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tighter after hearing her girlfriend’s words. “Don’t be scared. I’m here.” They stayed hugging each other until Taeyeon decided to speak up again.

“If you were….If you were given a chance to let’s say put your father in jail, would you do it?” Taeyeon knew it wasn’t the right time to ask that kind of question, but she just wanted to hear what Tiffany has to say.

Tiffany pulled out from the hug and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand. “I don’t know Taeyeon. He’s my dad. No one wants to see their dad in jail and worse, being put into jail by their own daughter.”

“He just did something illegal, don’t you think he should get punished by the law?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Yes, I do believe that, but at the same time, he’s my father. I would feel so guilty if I did do it.”

Tiffany’s answer was exactly what Taeyeon thought it was. Even though she could put Mr. Hwang in jail right there, Tiffany would never be the witness.

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon was stopped by the employee. “Do you have a reservation mam?”

“I’m actually meeting someone here.” Taeyeon looked around the restaurant. “She’s right there.” Taeyeon waved at her friend and the friend waved back.

“Oh okay.” The employee moved out of the way to let Taeyeon go in.

Taeyeon went over to the table her friend’s at and sat down.

“Fancy place Yul.” Taeyeon complimented as she looked around the restaurant that was decorated with fancy drawings and lights.

“Thought I’ll treat you to dinner.”

“Well thank you then.”

“How’s the mission going?” Yuri asked while sipping some water.

“Tiffany, the daughter of HMC and the one I’m dating witness well heard her father killed someone. Well her father didn’t kill someone, but his men did like you get the whole deal.”

“Her daughter witnessed it? Well heard?”

“She heard a gunshot and anyone can assume that someone got killed.”

“Why did he killed that person?”

“You know when I told you I got ambushed like couple weeks ago? Her father found out the person who did it and assassinated him.”

“Wow.”

“Wow is right and now time is ticking and I still don’t have anything that could possible get him in jail.”

“Did you ask Tiffany if she would willingly be the witness?”

“Yep and like father and daughter relationship, she said no. Which I mean I totally get it because I probably wouldn’t have the guts to that either.” Taeyeon paused for a second. “If I only had a way to be like his henchman or something.”

Yuri thought about Taeyeon’s word for a second. “That might work actually.”

“What?”

“You to be his henchman.”

“How?”

“I recently intercepted their conversation and overheard that they’re going to ship some drugs in multiple harbor. And lucky enough, one’s by where you live since you live kind of close to the sea. I was thinking if you just like pretended found them and be caught—” Yuri was cut off and interrupted by Taeyeon.

“That’s way too dangerous. Me succeeding of joining them in that way is really low and possible worse, I could be killed.”

“I haven’t finished what I said it. Because what their shipping inside the cargo is really important, the boss or his secretary is going to be there to make sure nothing happens.”

“So what if he shows up there. You said there’s multiple places their doing shipping—oh…Don’t tell me he’s going to be in the one that’s close to where I live.”

Yuri smiled and nodded.

“.” Taeyeon silently mumbled, but Yuri certainly heard it.

“Aw…Tae. Don’t be too sad. That increases your chance of getting to work for him.”

“He tried killing me before. What makes you think he won’t do it again?”

“Because you saved his daughter from the ambush. And don’t worry. I’m going to call ATF and tell them to bring back up. If they do attempt to murder you, ATF will be there and save you.” Instead of stop talking, Yuri continued. “Yes, it does mean your undercover is blown and your relationship with Tiffany could be a disaster, but you have to understand your mission is to infiltrate them no matter what it takes.”

“By the way you’re talking, I don’t have a choice do I?”

“Nope.”

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon grabbed her bike from her garage and began riding her way to the harbor. The harbor that was close to where she lived isn’t big. It was really small and it’s used for passenger use.

The good thing about the harbor was that there’s a trial for bikers or walkers to use so Taeyeon could just ride her bike there, pretend she was just passing by.

The time was about 9 p.m. and Taeyeon started to ride the trial. She kept a look out for suspicious light or sounds. With only a half of mile into the trial, she saw a light. Since it was 9 p.m., she knows no one is going to be out and just assumed that it was trading area.

She biked towards the area and she was right. It was one of the trading areas. Taeyeon made sure she had some distance in between them.

From what Taeyeon can see, there was some men and a boat that looks medium size.

“Make sure these get out safe. The security guards shouldn’t be an issue.” One of the guy said.

Some of the men started to aboard the boat and Taeyeon knew that if she didn’t reveal herself, she might lose this chance.

Taeyeon started to walks towards the trading area by hiding behind the pole. Since it was dark, she was well blended in. While slowly walking towards, she notices a beer bottle on the floor.

I can use that beer bottle to make a noise distraction.

Taeyeon then accidently kicked it, creating a noise, making all the men at the trading area alerted.

“Who’s there?”

Taeyeon knew she was spotted and that’s exactly what she wants. She started to make a run for it, hoping they’ll see her.

“There!” Some men started to run after Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn’t run at her full speed, because she wanted to get caught.

After some running, one of the guys shouted. “Stop running or I’ll shoot.”

Immediately hearing that, she stopped. One of the guys walked towards Taeyeon pointing a gun at her. “Follow me or I’ll shoot.” Taeyeon obeyed his command and followed the man.

“She’s the one that was hiding there.” The man spoke out.

Taeyeon look in front of her and she sees and guy, but she couldn’t see the face because the light was in her way.

“Please don’t kill me! I was just riding my bike and suddenly I saw a light and I got curious.” Taeyeon started acting so they’ll believe it. “Please. I beg you. Don’t kill me.”

“What should we do boss. It’s a rule to anyone who sees us, we must kill them.”

Hearing that made Taeyeon’s eye widen like a golf ball. “I swear. I was just passing by here. Please.” Taeyeon try to force out of some tears in her eyes, but she just couldn’t.

The boss in that area walked closer and eventually Taeyeon could see that person’s face and vice versa.

Once the boss saw who it was, his eyes widen.

“Aren’t you Ms. Hwang’s girlfriend?” The boss spoke up.

Taeyeon was actually surprised on how he knew about her and Tiffany’s relationship. “Ye-s.” Taeyeon stuttered to make it seem like she’s really scared.

“Interesting.”

“But I swear. I was just passing by.” Taeyeon looked to the right. “See! That’s my bike over there. Please. I beg you not to hurt me. I can just forget what happened here. Please!”

The guy that Taeyeon was speaking to suddenly nod at his men. Taeyeon was wondering what was going on because the atmosphere was weird. She thought she was going to be killed, but she wasn’t.

She was drugged.

One of the guy from behind placed a towel in front of Taeyeon and made her breathe in chloroform.

Within 10 seconds, she was unconscious.

 


 

I know after ages, I FINALLY made an update. As you can see, I came through my writer's block 

now i got through the hard part, expect more update okay. after such a long break, i am reader to write a lot. 

thanks to jf_801, sicamelons, TaengooFanny-ah, ashraz257, hwangfanny, _usernameistaken_, mizrara, suzyfan101, soshima, byuntaeny98 and SamKairi for upvoting!!! every upvote makes me happy <3 

for those who haven't sub yet, sub now ;_______;, at least you get notifis lol

i guess this is goodbye :). see you guys in the next chapter ^______^

ciao  967339c1.gif

 14366338941_a9f3ef1944_o.png