Chapter 7 - Collided

[abandoned] Traitor

No One’s POV

“We found in the patient’s body that one DNA was mutated and that caused the cells to change. Eventually the cell that was mutated malfunction the lungs causing blood to go inside the lungs. At the end the person end up dying by blood filling up their lungs.”

“Magnificent job Taeyeon and Tiffany too of course.”

“Thank you.” said Taeyeon

“Since you guys finished this big project, I’m going to give you guys a break.” said Kiwoon

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other for a second and smiled.

“You guys may leave now.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany then left Kiyoon’s office and went back to their desk.

“Taeyeon since we finished this project, want to go out for dinner? I’ll pay?” asked Tiffany while looking over at Taeyeon’s desk.

“Uh…I think I’m busy this evening. Maybe next time?” replied Taeyeon while looking at her computer screen.

“Oh…it’s fine. There’s always other time.” Tiffany somehow felt a little sad hearing Taeyeon’s answer.

 

 

-

 

 

Once the project was done, Tiffany has stopped going to Taeyeon’s house. Taeyeon has slowly started to miss the feeling of having Tiffany there at her house all the time. Whenever she came down the stairs in the morning, she’d always peak over the couch at the living room and kept imagining Tiffany was still sleeping there, but every time she’d looked over there, disappointment always hits her.

Tiffany on the other hand felt exactly the same way. She wasn’t used to being in her own house anymore. She’d missed the fact of smelling’s Taeyeon’s cooking in the morning the first thing she woke up. Whenever she got up in the morning, it was completely silent.

Even though they missed each other’s present, both of them were afraid to tell each other how they actually feel. Sometimes they will want to call each other, but at the very last second, they both hesitated.

 

But everything is going to change tonight.

It was lunch time and everybody left the office and Taeyeon was the only one there. Before leaving, Tiffany saw Taeyeon the only one sitting in her desk.

Taeyeon grabbed out her packed lunch from her bag and ate away. She packed a plain ham sandwich with cheese and lettuce inside with a side of blueberry yogurt and some crackers to go along with it of course water.

Since Taeyeon just joined HMC, she hasn’t had a chance to meet anybody yet beside Tiffany, but Tiffany wasn’t in the office at the moment.

 

 Meanwhile…

 

“Can I have two of two Italian sandwiches with two cameral latte with whipped cream on top please?”

“Eat here or take out.” asked the employee

“Take out please.” said Tiffany.

“Okay. It will be $12.84.”

Tiffany then got out her wallet and grabbed some money. “Here you go.” Tiffany handed a $20 bill to the employee.

“The change in $7.16 and your number is 3. We’ll call you up when your order is ready.”

“Thanks.”

Tiffany turned around and looked for a place to sit while waiting for her food.

“Number 3, your food is ready.” The employee called out.

After hearing the right number, Tiffany got up and got her food.

 

*DING*

 

The door to the elevator opened and there she was, Taeyeon eating lunch by herself. Tiffany opened the office door and went over to Taeyeon.

“Thought you need some company.” Tiffany than set an Italian sandwich with a cameral latte with whipped cream on top on top of Taeyeon’s desk.

“Woah...” Taeyeon was surprised to see Tiffany here. “I thought you went out to eat lunch?”

Tiffany pulled her chair by Taeyeon’s desk. “I did. To get lunch for us. Before I left I saw you just sitting there and I assumed that you were going to eat lunch by yourself so I decided to get lunch for both of us.”

“Oh. How much was it? I’ll pay you back.”

“Taeyeon its fine. It’s on me.” smiled Tiffany  

Taeyeon abandoned her old lunch and ate the new lunch Tiffany brought. “Wah… this sandwich taste so good.”

“I know right? I think all the combination the restaurant gave me, I still think this sandwich beats all of them.”

Out of the blue, silent and awkwardness decided to creep up on them. None of them talked and ate their lunch. It wasn’t that they didn’t want to talk, but they didn’t know what to talk about. Before, all they talked was about the project and now since the project is over, it seemed like they had nothing common at all.

And when they decided to talk, both of them started off at the same time. “I…”

“You go first.” said Taeyeon.

Tiffany hung her head a little lower than before. “I kind of miss going to your house...” Taeyeon immediately looked at Tiffany with shocked eyes. “Think I can come over any time soon?”

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany’s confession. “Of course. You’re always welcome.”

“Think we can do it tonight since its Friday and we don’t have work on Saturday?”

“Sure. Why not.” smiled Taeyeon

Tiffany then did a fist pump “Tonight it is then! I was thinking of watching movie while eating pizza and maybe do some cooking if we have time and—“ Tiffany stopped for a second before speaking again. “Of course if you want too…”

“Let’s do that. I haven’t watched a movie in a long time.”

“Awesome! Can’t wait.”

Taeyeon just chuckled at how excited Tiffany is and somewhere deep inside Taeyeon, she knew she was just excited as Tiffany.

 

 

-

 

 

“Hey Tiffany what kind of pizza do you like? I like sausage and mushrooms.”

“I like supreme.”

“I can just ask to them to get half and half.”

“Cool. I’ll set up the movie while you order pizza Taeyeon.”

“Okay.”

 

Taeyeon dialed the pizza restaurant.

“Hello. Welcome to Pizza Hut. How may I help you?” – Employee

“Hi. Can I order a large size pizza that’s half supreme and half sausage with mushrooms?” – Taeyeon

“Sure can. Would you like anything else to drink?” – Employee

“I think we’re okay. Also some breadsticks and hot wings with it please.” – Taeyeon

“How many breadsticks and wings?” – Employee

“Oh…uh…small for both of them would be nice.” – Taeyeon

“Okay. Your totally will be $23.56. Would you like it delivered to your house.”

“That would be wonderful. My address is “Kim Taeyeon Apt #. 3024 Seoul, South Korea, 607-121”” – Taeyeon

“Thank you. Your food will be delivered in around 20 minutes or so.” – Employee

“Thank you.” – Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon then ended the phone call with the employee and proceeded to where Tiffany is.

“Hey what movie is this?” asked Taeyeon while she took a seat by Tiffany.

“I don’t know. I just told the employee at the movie rental to give me some random movies.” Tiffany then reached over and grabbed the CD container. “Oh the movie is called Maleficent. A Disney movie.”

“Oh? I love Disney movies.” said Taeyeon while looking at the T.V.

“I like Disney movie’s too.”

The living room than filled with silent as Tiffany and Taeyeon was both concentrated at the movie. It wasn’t before long until the food came.

 

*DING DONG*

 

“Oh the food must be here. Let me get it.” Taeyeon got up and grabbed her pursed and headed to the door and opened it.

“Is this Kim Taeyeon?” asked the delivery guy that was holding a box of pizza with some other side dishes.

“This is. How much was it again?” asked Taeyeon

“$23.56.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon than dug her way through her wallet to find 2 $20 bills.

“Here.” The delivery guy handed Taeyeon the food while he gave Taeyeon the change back.

“The change is $16.44.” The guy handed back Taeyeon the change, but Taeyeon handed back a $5 dollar bill to him.

“Here’s your tip. Thanks”

“Anytime.”

With that, Taeyeon closed the door and grabbed all the food and went over to the living room.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon come back with a lot of food. “Oh my god Taeyeon, how much food did you order?”

“I thought we were gunna pig out so I ordered a lot.” Taeyeon set the food on the living room table and went to the kitchen and grabbed plates for Tiffany.

“You are going to make me so fat.”

“That’s my plan so let’s eat.” smiled Taeyeon

Taeyeon opened the box and grabbed the sausage and mushroom one while Tiffany grabbed the other side that had supreme. Tiffany than opened the breadsticks and on with the hot chicken wings.

Both of them ate while watching the movie, Maleficent.

 

The movie ended both of them felt like they were gunna puke since they ate a lot. ¾ of everything has been eaten by two girls.

“I need to move. I seriously cant’ take this. My stomach is so full oh my god.” Tiffany got up and decided to clean the area.

“I’m so full I don’t want to move. Can’t we clean later?” whined Taeyeon

“Later? Its 11 pm right now.” laughed Tiffany. “Cmon, Let’s clean up and we can watch another movie.”

“Fine…” Taeyeon got up and helped Tiffany cleaned.

Taeyeon opened the cupboard and grabbed some plastic containers to store the rest of the left over foods. Tiffany on the other hand threw away the unnecessary stuff and wiped the living room table.

10 minutes later, it was all cleaned with everything packed.

“I feel so much better walking around.” said Tiffany as she took a seat on the couch.

“I feel the same as my stomach is still full as ever.” complained Taeyeon.

“Who told you to order that much. I mean that meal was like a 4 person meal.”

“I won’t order so much next time then. I thought we can actually finish it.”

“Yeah right…”

Instead of starting the next movie, both of them just sat there in silence. Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon and Taeyeon looked back. Eye contact was made and none of them broke it. As staring at each other eyes weren’t enough, both of their eyes started to wonder off of each other lips. Like time has stopped for both of them, the girls started to lean it. Each time they got closer, they would breathe harder with the feeling of their heart going to jump out of them anytime. As the distance was only 2 inches away, Tiffany closed her eyes and at the same time Taeyeon did too.

 

With only seconds away, both their lips collided. 

 


Oh...TaeNy 

erm...was this a good chapter? lol. 

summer practice starts tomorrow and let me tell you, i am NOT ready to run 4-5 miles each day. 

thanks to PinkAphrodite and Monstar99 for upvoting & to be completely honest, whenever i read those "i'm still here" comments, it makes my heart go all fuzzy  it's like my breads are so awesome!!! ♥♥♥

 

this update took longer than expected so um...see you guys next time? peace!