Chapter 12 - Tonight

[abandoned] Traitor

the ending part is different. 


No One’s POV

 

The sun started to rise, making the moon go away. Taeyeon slept with Tiffany’s back against her chest, except that she wasn’t sleeping, but wide awake. Her chin perfectly molded into Tiffany’s shoulder and her arms wrapped around the sleeping girl’s waist.

She couldn’t sleep. Not when she just did the guiltiest thing in her life.

 

 

-- Flashback --

 

 

“Ugh…Tae…” Tiffany had her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulder while Taeyeon was ing inside Tiffany with two of her fingers.

Taeyeon never imagined herself doing ‘it’ with a girl.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany’s hand scratched Taeyeon’s shoulder, leaving red marks as Tiffany hit her .

Beads of sweat were sitting on each other’s forehead. Taeyeon looked down on her hand and saw some blood.

That’s when the guilt hit her.

She took Tiffany’s ity.

Taeyeon keep staring down on her hand until Tiffany initiated a kiss between them. At first Taeyeon didn’t respond to the kiss because she just couldn’t believe she just done that to Tiffany, but Tiffany’s lips were extremely kissable and hard to reject.

When they found themselves breathless, the kiss ended with a ‘pop’.

After the kiss and everything they had done, they plopped their bodies down on the soft, cozy bed.

Taeyeon looked up at the ceiling while Tiffany had an arm around Taeyeon’s stomach, laying her head on chest, listening to Taeyeon’s heartbeat.

“Tiffany…Are you still drunk…?”

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon’s face. “A little light headed, but not really. Why?”

“Will you—“Taeyeon never imagined herself saying this. “Will you…will you be my girlfriend?”

Tiffany’s face formed a smile and snuggled into Taeyeon’s body more and nodded.

Taeyeon was happy but at the same time, guiltiness overpowered that feeling.

 

 

-- End of Flashback –

 

“Hmm…baby. What you doing?” Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist.

“Cooking breakfast for you. Did you have a good sleep?” asked Taeyeon as she was flipping over the egg.

“Mmhm…” Tiffany nodded with her eye’s just half way closed as she just woke up from bed.

“Why don’t you get yourself ready while I’m cooking breakfast? It’ll be done when you come down.”

“But first…” Tiffany turned Taeyeon’s body around and place her hand on the counter, trapping Taeyeon inside. “A morning kiss.”

The kiss only lasted about 4 seconds before Tiffany pulled away. “I’ll be right back.” Tiffany left Taeyeon with her cooking, as Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany, but once Tiffany was out of Taeyeon’s eye sight, she frowned and sighed.

You’re only making it harder for yourself Tiffany…

 

-

 

“Tell me more about yourself.”

“Me?” Tiffany let out a low chuckle. “Nothing’s really interesting about me though.” Tiffany continued eating her breakfast.

“Everyone has its own story so…” Taeyeon pretended to think “Tell me about you and your father?”

“Why?” Tiffany found it weird on how Taeyeon asked that specific topic and Taeyeon notice Tiffany’s suspicion.

“Oh. Um. Well the reason you were drunk was because of that. Maybe you’ll like to share? It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

“It’s really nothing. He just left me at an orphanage when I was really little.”

“Why?”

“He said it was financial problems.”

“Do you believe him?”

Tiffany played with her eggs on her plate. “I’m not sure. He sounded really honest when he confessed it.” Tiffany paused before speaking again. “It’s just I didn’t think I’ll meet him you know at HMC.”

“What are you going to do now? Technically you’re the heiress of HMC.”

“I don’t want to rely on my father just because he’s rich and own South Korea’s famous medical company. I’ll still keep working as an employee there.”

“So glad you’re not quitting.”

“Ha! Why? Because you won’t be able to see me daily?”

“Correct.” Taeyeon smiled. “Let’s get going. It’s 6:15 am. We’re going to be late if we chat any longer.”

Taeyeon grabbed the dirty dishes and put them in the sick and followed Tiffany upstairs to change their clothes.

Since Tiffany spent the night at Taeyeon’s house before, she had some clothes already at her house, but it wasn’t appropriate for work as it was mainly consisted of sweats and tees.

“Think I can borrow your clothes?”

“Go right ahead.”

Tiffany searched Taeyeon’s closet and randomly grabbed some stuff and put it on.

Because Taeyeon is naturally smaller than Tiffany, Taeyeon’s clothes really stuck to Tiffany’s body, revealing her curved body.

“Do I look okay? It’s a little tight.”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and her eyes almost popped out.

“Y-you look amazing…”

“Thanks babe. Now let’s go.”

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and led them out of the room.

 

 

-

 

 

It’s been a couple of days since Taeyeon and Tiffany are official and everything is going well. Tiffany decided to move in with Taeyeon since Taeyeon’s house was much bigger.

At first, Taeyeon was first against the idea, but when she rethought about it, she could always monitor Tiffany.

“Do you need help with that?”

“Y-yeah. It’s a oofph—” Everything Tiffany was carrying dropped on the floor. “heavy…” Tiffany bend down to pick up the stuck and Taeyeon went over to her side and helped her.

Because they were so busy picking up stuff, they didn’t notice somebody was stalking them.

 

 

-

 

 

“Who is that?”

“Her name is Kim Taeyeon. Born in Busan, Korea. Went to Seoul University.” Junyoon answered slowly.

Mr. Hwang stared outside the window, looking into the gorgeous view in front of him. “What’s her relationship with Tiffany?”

“From the employees, we’ve heard there in a relationship.”

“Relationship? As in friendship??”

“No sir. As in love.” Junyoon replied and Mr. Hwang kept silent.

“Does she know that Tiffany is my daughter?”

“That is possibility sir.”

“Bring her to my office.” Mr. Hwang paused for a second. “Make sure Tiffany doesn’t know it.”

“Why?” Junyoon asked in curiosity.

“My daughter can’t be a lesbian.”

“But don’t you want her happy?” The words that came out from Junyoon made Mr. Hwang get this strange feeling, but he ignored it.

“Happiness is one thing. Being a lesbian is another.” Mr. Hwang sat back down in his chair.

Junyoon wanted to speak up for Tiffany, but who was he anyway.

He was just an employee.

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the computer screen and searched up information for the latest project she needed to complete. Upon working on it, she received an email. Taeyeon peeked up from her computer and looked at Tiffany who was also diligently working. Seeing that opportunity, she sneaked out the office room.

 

 

-

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come on in.”

Taeyeon opened the door and revealed two guys inside the office. One of the guy was standing beside the other one who sat down, facing his back towards Taeyeon.

“Take a seat Taeyeon.” Junyoon said. Taeyeon was surprised on how the guy knew his name.

Mr. Hwang turned around and revealed his face. “I’m sure you know who I am right?”

Taeyeon thought about her reply carefully before answering. “CEO of HMC.”

“And Tiffany’s father which I’m sure Tiffany already told you about right?”

Taeyeon remained silent.

“Give me a price.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon not understanding what he said.

“For you to leave Tiffany.”

Is he trying to bribe me?

“Money is not what I want.”

“What is it then?”

“Nothing. I’m not leaving Tiffany.”

“I’m letting you take the easy way out.”

“I love Tiffany with all my heart.” Taeyeon lied.

Mr. Hwang smiled. “If you insist.”

Taeyeon left the room knowing that’s not the end of this issue and she was right. After Taeyeon closed the door to the room, Mr. Hwang smile dropped.

“Make sure she won’t even have the ability to walk tonight.”

Junyoon widen his eyes, but quickly recover from it.

“Yes sir.” 


reason i'm rewriting this chapter is because that night when i updated the original chapter 12, i was really tired and couldn't think straight. most of the time before i write a chapter, i have to think about my other chapters and how it'll connect to the future chapters, but when i updated that night, i just wanted to get an update for you guys.

as for many of you guys that's saying taeyeon and tiffany got together really fast, the reason is not for Taeyeon to actually fall for Tiffany, but another reason which i hope you know cus its pretty obvious. But Tiffany is heads over heels for Taeyeon doe. 

I'm not sure if this chapter is better or not, but I did my best. Sometimes when I re-read my chapters, it's so awkward and weird so I'm really happy that some people likes my story :). 

If you haven't clicked the subscribe or upvote button, click it now! Support me ^^. 

Thanks for always staying by me breads. Love you all ♥ 967339c1.gif

14366338941_a9f3ef1944_o.png