Chapter 13 - Coincidence

[abandoned] Traitor

No One's POV

“I’m riding the bus right now. Don’t worry I’ll be home soon babe.” – Taeyeon

“Okay then…I just miss you *chuckles* - Tiffany

“It’s only been like couple hours since we’ve seen each other.” – Taeyeon

“I know, but I just miss you. I’ll let you go then. Love you.” – Tiffany

“Um…Same here.” – Taeyeon

Both callers from the line ended their calls. Taeyeon looked outside the window and saw lights around the city and civilians walking.

 

 

-

 

 

“Can you please stop in front of the bus stop up ahead?” Taeyeon asked the bus driver politely.

“Of course.”

The bus driver stopped and Taeyeon got off. The bus stop and the distance between her houses isn’t that far. It was like only couple blocks away.  

By the time Taeyeon got off work, it was already 9 pm and now it was 10 pm. From where she lived, she was the only one that’s walking outside. The only light source she got was the light post and the half covered moon.

While almost reaching the house with only 2 more blocks up ahead, a van suddenly pulled over and bunch of masked guys with baseball bats came out.

The guys ran towards Taeyeon and Taeyeon looked back and saw what happened and started to run. But before she can actually run, she was surrounded.

One of the guys ran towards her and starts to hit her with the baseball bat, but he missed and Taeyeon punched him. After seeing one of their friends got punch, the rest of the crew started to gang up on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wasn’t the best fighter out of ATF, but she wasn’t the worse. She blocked and punched some of the guys and she looked like she was actually winning the fight, but that only lasted a minute.

While she was punching of the guys, a male hit her back with a baseball bat, making her instantly fall over.

“Ugh!” Taeyeon yelled.

She tried standing back put, but one of the guys stepped on her back, forcing her face to make contact with the ground.

Some of the guys kicked her body and some hit her with the bat. The beating lasted for 5 minutes and Taeyeon was almost the point where she was about to faint.

Her body was in critical conditions as her forehead had some blood over it. and teeth was covered in red, gooey liquid. Bruises on her face, eyes and the rest of the body was either brown or purple.

“The boss wants me to tell you two words. Leave her.” One of the guy said before getting in the car, leaving with the rest of the group.

The van drove away from the scene and Taeyeon was still there, lying on the ground. Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw her purse lying about 1 feet away from her.  Using all the energy left inside of her, she slowly, yet painfully crawled over there.

Once her hands grabbed her purse, she grabbed her phone and dialed a certain person.

“Track my phone and come get me.”

With that, Taeyeon immediately passed out on the streets.

 

 

-

 

 

“Aigoo…look at you.”

A women grabbed the medic kit from her house and brought it near Taeyeon. She opened it and grabbed some cotton balls and hydrogen peroxide and start rubbing the wounds on Taeyeon’s body.

“Tch…” Taeyeon started to stir when hydrogen peroxide start to touch her body. “Hmm…gentle please…”

“Gentle? Taeyeon I have to get these rocks out of your wounds.” Without warning Taeyeon, the lady started to rub hard in order to get the bacteria out.

“YAH! YURI!”

“Sshhhh! It’s almost midnight Taeyeon!” Yuri scolded Taeyeon. “What happened? You’re really injured.”

“CEO of the medical cooperation…” Taeyeon weakly said.

“Why? Did he found out you’re an undercover spy already?” Yuri said while cleaning Taeyeon’s wounds.

“Nah…I’m dating his daughter.”

Yuri stood up in shock. “YOU WHAT? DATING HIS DAUGHTER?!”

“Sshh!!! You’re the one who told me now to yell and now you’re yelling.”

Yuri sat back down with a serious face on. “Taeyeon. This isn’t something to joke about…Wait…are you in love with her?”

“Not really…”

Yuri rubbed her temples with her right hand. “This is just getting worse by the second.”

“It’s not that bad Yuri. Stop freaking out.” Taeyeon tried to soothe Yuri, but it didn’t work.

“How can I not?! You’re basically tell me that you’re using her to get your mission done. Imagine how she’ll feel when she founds out the person who put his father behind bars is her lover.”

“What choice do I have? She confessed to me and I have to use that opportunity Yuri.”

“It’s just…Taeyeon…I hope you know what you know what you’re about to get into.”

Yuri went back to cleaning Taeyeon’s wounds and knowing the situation Taeyeon’s in is not going to end well.

(little foreshadowing :])

 

 

-

 

 

Tiffany fell asleep on the couch waiting for Taeyeon and when she woke up, she noticed Taeyeon hasn’t come home that night. She tried calling her, but she wouldn’t pick up. With each second passing, she was getting more scared and nervous.

Just when she was about to call the police, she received a text.

”Baby I got to go visit my family due to some emergency in Jeonju. I’ll be back within a week or so. Don’t call me because where I live, I don’t receive cell service. Love you.” – Taeyeon

After receiving Taeyeon’s text, Tiffany was less worried. Tiffany got up from the couch and went to work.

 

 

-

 

 

“Okay sent it. You think one week is enough for your injuries to heal up?” Yuri asked after sending a text to Tiffany.

“It’s just bruises and some minor cuts so I’m sure it’ll heal. During this one week, I’m going to have to stay here so Tiffany doesn’t know I’m lying to her.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

 

 

-

 

 

“Taeyeon didn’t show up today sir.”

“Hmm…must’ve gotten too scared to show up. Does Tiffany know about it?” Mr. Hwang asked his assistant.

“I don’t think she does.” Junyoon replied.

“Good. Keep it that way.”  

 

 

-

 

 

It’s been about 3 days since the incident that happened to Taeyeon and Taeyeon is still hiding out in Yuri’s house.

“Yah! Taeyeon would you mind buying some stuff in the grocery store for me?”

“What happens if I see Tiffany?”

“The grocery store is just down the street and your house from mine is pretty far.”

“Hmm…okay then. What do you want me to buy?”

“I wrote it down so here you go.” Yuri handed a piece of paper to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon got up from the couch and put on some clothes and went out the door

 

 

-

 

 

“I’ll talk to you later then Tiffany. Thanks for visiting me.”

“It was nice seeing you too Eunji. Take care okay?” Tiffany hugged Eunji and parted their own ways.

Tiffany walked down the hill and onto the street.

“Why is it so hot today? My god…” Tiffany used her hand to fan herself.

While suffering under the hot sun, Tiffany saw something up ahead that made her stop. She couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Taeyeon?”


is it good? is it bad? D: 

sorry fo the lack of updates. it's not like i'm stuck on a writer's block, but i'm just really lazy lol. 

hope you guys like it :). leave comments, upvote and all the stuff :D 

 

love you guys! 967339c1.gif

14366338941_a9f3ef1944_o.png