Chapter 6 - CEO

[abandoned] Traitor

No One’s POV

“Taeyeon can you hand me that jar over there please?

Taeyeon went over to the desk and handed Tiffany the jar. Tiffany put a little of the mixture into another tube and start writing stuff down.

Both of them were conducting an experiment for their project.

“Come take a look at this.” said Tiffany. Taeyeon went over to Tiffany’s side and looked at her laptop.

“The viruses DNA matches with the one the person has although some nucleotides were wrong, but at least were getting close.”

“Awesome news.” Taeyeon looked down at the bottom right corner of Tiffany’s screen. “It’s 12 pm right now Tiffany. Do you want to go home?”

“Woah, your right. Yeah, let’s pack up and go home.” Tiffany closed all the applications down on her laptop before heading down and cleaning the mess she made for the experiment.

“Okay, I’ll get your stuff ready for you.” Taeyeon turned around and suddenly knocked down Tiffany’s purse and someone stuff on inside was on the floor. “Oops.” Taeyeon bend down and put everything inside Tiffany’s purse. The last item was Tiffany’s wallet and it was opened. Taeyeon grabbed it and peaked inside for a mere second.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Here we go, last item. I reached out for Tiffany’s wallet and it was ed. I buttoned it for her, but I accidently saw her driver’s license.

Tiffany Hwang? Isn’t the companies name also called Hwang’s Medical Cooperation? She can’t be the daughter of the owner’s right? If she is, why would she be working here? I mean, HMC is one of the largest medical producers so their rich.

“Are you done yet Taeyeon? I’m almost ready.” said Tiffany while she was almost done cleaning up.

“Y-yeah.” I quickly got up and put the wallet in Tiffany’s purse.

 

 

No One’s POV

After taking Tiffany home, Taeyeon went upstairs to her room and called someone.

 

“Hello?” – Taeyeon

“Hey Wassup?” – Unknown

“Yuri, I need you to research something.” – Taeyeon

“Sure. What do you need?” – Yuri

“I need you to search up a person’s profile. Someone called Tiffany Hwang.”

“Okay, give me a minute.” -  Yuri

 

In the background, Taeyeon can hear Yuri type.

 

“Hmm…okay found it. Her full name is Tiffany Miyoung Hwang. Her profile states that she’s from the Busan Orphanage—”

“Orphanage?” -  Taeyeon

“Yes. She was registered in Busan Orphanage when she was 3 years old until someone adopted her.” – Yuri

“Do you know who adopted her?” – Taeyeon

“A couple name with the last name of Choi’s.  They moved to United States shortly after the adoption and their whole family just recently moved back the last couple of years.” – Yuri

“Why is her last name Hwang then? Shouldn’t it Choi?” – Taeyeon

“When she was brought into the orphanage, her last name is undergo as Hwang. Maybe they decided to keep that last name. May I ask why I’m searching this person up?” – Yuri

“You know the mission I’m assigned to right? The company I’m infiltrating is Hwang’s Medical Cooperation. I thought Tiffany was the daughter of the CEO.” – Taeyeon

“Taeyeon you do know that doesn’t mean the person have the same last name, their connected right? I mean in Korea, it’s either Kim, Park, Choi etc. so it’s like saying your connected to Kim Jong Un because you guys have the same last name.” – Yuri

“Yah!” – Taeyeon

“What? I’m just telling the truth.” – Yuri

 “Guess I was worried for nothing then. Thanks Yuri.” – Taeyeon

“No problem. It’s my job to find you information right?” – Yuri

“Right. Okay see you later. Bye.” – Taeyeon

“Okay. See ya.” – Yuri

Taeyeon hit the end button and relaxed in her chair.

“God…I’m so glad she isn’t part of the Hwang’s.” Taeyeon said to herself.

After relaxing for a couple of minutes, Taeyeon got into the shower and went to bed.

 

 

Taeyeon held two cups of coffee and a box of cupcakes while walking to her desk.

“Morning Tiffany. I was wondering if you had breakfast yet?” greeted Taeyeon

“Morning Taeyeon and no I haven’t had breakfast yet.” replied Tiffany

“Good because I brought you breakfast.”  Taeyeon then gave Tiffany a cup of coffee and some cupcakes to go with it.

“Wah…Thanks!”

Taeyeon just smiled and returned to her desk, eating her breakfast.

 

On the other hand, there was some people in the corner watching the TaeNy just completely dropped their jaws.

“Did I just see Taeyeon greet Tiffany? Weren’t they like going to kill each other like couple days ago?” said one of the employees

“I know right? It’s so strange. Maybe Taeyeon put some poison in Tiffany’s food.” said the other

“Yah! Sooyoung. Stop thinking like that.”

Sooyoung walked away and threw her hands up in a surrounding position and walked away. “I’m just saying Sunny.”

“Aish…” Sunny resumed her work.

 

 

 

Days and days has passed and Taeyeon and Tiffany’s friendship has only gotten better, although sometimes they do bicker. Since they will always go to Taeyeon’s house to research the project, Tiffany will always end up falling asleep at her house. Ever since the project started, Tiffany has slept more nights at Taeyeon’s house than her own apartment.

Skin ship has definitely increased a lot as in the beginning, Tiffany will sleep on the couch while Taeyeon slept in her room. Now, sometimes Taeyeon will let Tiffany sleep or take a nap on her lap.

But their relationship with each other still remains as friendship and both like it that way.

 

“Excuse me!” yelled Tiffany as she ran towards the elevator with bags of food for Taeyeon and her to share. The person instead immediately hit the ‘open door’ button. “Thank you.”

“No problem.”

Inside the elevator, there was several people inside it including Tiffany, but most of the guys in there looked like they were guarding someone.

*DING*

The door opened and it revealed Taeyeon.

“Hey. What were you doing in Floor G?” greeted Tiffany

Taeyeon stepped on the lift. “I just had to turn in some document to some people down there. You just got here? Oh…is that food I see?”

“Yeah thought you’ll like some.” replied Tiffany.

“Yay! I’m dying of hunger. Oh by the way Tiffany, I’ve found something interesting inside the patient’s body.” said Taeyeon

One person inside the lift raised their eyebrow after hearing Taeyeon say “Tiffany.”

“Really? Can I see it?”

“Of course. I’ll show it to you when we reached my desk.”

“Awesome.”

For the rest of the ride up to floor S, Taeyeon and Tiffany was chatting away. Finally reaching the floor, both of the girls got off, leaving the body guards and one guy behind.

Before the elevator door closed, the guy heard.

“Yah! Tiffany Hwang why didn’t you get me some food? I’m starving!”

“Sooyoung you’re always hungry!”

 

The door closed and the elevator continued riding up.

“Junyoon.” said the guy who was protected by the bodyguards.

“Yes sir.” answered Junyoon

“Who was that girl.”

“Which one sir?”

“The one named Tiffany Hwang.”

“I’m not sure. Would you like me to search her up?”

“Yes.”

“Understood Mr. Hwang.”


sorry! i was like suppose to update like many days ago, but summer just started and i'm just like all not use to it you know? like yesterday my first day of summer, i woke up at 6-7 am while i slept at 1 am.  

i'm having a little trouble with advancing taeny's relationship like i don't want to make their relationship go really fast, but yet how do i make it go smooth and slow you know? maybe you guys can help me out 

thanks to Lordzuqi and Doc0Mint for upvoting! and guys, i can't thank you enough for commenting on yesterday chapter. like when i read it, i was like "AWH...my precious breads ♥♥♥" i seriously melted. 

like i said, since summer is now here, i will try my best to update a lot! 

until next time breads, peace! 

 

**btw i know this is out of the blue, but i just got this new awesome keyboard and i like typing on it so much. so yah... lol i'm sorry this is really random