update 03/18/16

[abandoned] Traitor

It has been almost a good year since I’ve touched anything on AFF so hello :). This update should’ve of also been made long ago so I’m deeply sorry for taking so long to write this.

 

Long story short, school got busy and I lost interest in writing.

 

Long story, I started to lose faith in my writing and ultimately neglected all my stories. Many times I have thought of coming back and updating my stories, picking up where I left off, but by the time I want to return, my writing style has changed so much that if I WAS to continue, I’ll have to replan and rewrite stories and I did not have enough time throughout the school year that enabled me to do that.

 

As you’re reading this, I’m sorry to say that I will be abandoning all my unfinished stories (not delete). Maybe I’ll decide to go back and rewrite them someday, but for now, I have decided I won’t. Instead I’ll be starting to write new short stories that’s pre-written so I can just upload a chapter per week. I have not decided when I’ll be writing again, but it is definitely on my mind and somewhere in the near future.

 

Hopefully I’ll see you guys again and I’m sorry.

 

  • Toasters 3/18/16