Chapter 3 - Training

[abandoned] Traitor

Before I start this chapter off, I just want to promote my friend's poster shop! ━ QUOD  14067650890_a7a864308f_o.png

Please go check it out, it's amazing I promise :P.

On with the update...


(Cont. of flashback)

During the whole meeting, Taeyeon just couldn’t stop staring at Kiwoon, the guy who saved her from almost being . Taeyeon didn’t know how long she stared at Kiwoon until he looked at Taeyeon. Kiwoon didn't notice Taeyeon as he can only see the side of her face. Knowing that Kiwoon is staring, Taeyeon immediately looked away, somewhat embarrassed at her actions.

“The schedule that you guys need to follow should be in your guy’s cabin. If you guys didn’t receive one, please go over to the service area and get one ASAP. Everybody needs to meet here by 5:30 a.m. tomorrow. If anyone’s late, they’ll need to suffer the consequences. Does everyone understand?!” yelled Hyunjae

“Yes sir!”

“You may be dismissed now.”

Everybody including Taeyeon went their separate ways back to the cabin. Once she was inside, she saw someone else’s baggage was on the floor. She ignored them and went and packed her own stuff away.

20 minutes of putting everything away, a door opened.

“Well hello there.”

Taeyeon turned around and saw a person standing behind her. She immediately got up and greeted back.

“Hello.” greeted Taeyeon

The person walked over and grabbed her package and sat on the bed.

“Guess you’re my roommate huh?” the person paused for a second. “Don’t answer that. Your unpacking in this room so.”

“Yeah…” Taeyeon trailed off, not knowing how to reply.

“Since we’re roommates, I think we should introduced ourselves. I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri stood up and brought her hand out.

Taeyeon reached for Yuri’s hand and shook it. “Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.”

“Now we’ve introduced each other, I’m going to bed. Whew~ I’m tired.”

“But you haven’t unpacked yet.”

“Eh…I’ll unpack tomorrow. To lazy.” said Yuri who had her eyes closed.

“If you insist too…” Taeyeon paused for a second. “Good night?”

“Good night.”

Taeyeon left Yuri alone for the rest of the evening as Yuri was sleeping. After she was finish unpacking everything, she put her suitcase and backpacks into a storage area that the cabin provided.

“Finally. I can rest.” Taeyeon climbed onto the bunk bed and noticed something. It was the coat that Kiwoon gave her. Taeyeon brought it with her because it gave her strength. She put the coat beside her and laid down on bed with her hands behind her head.

She wasn’t falling asleep. Her eyes were wide awake. She couldn’t stop thinking about Kiwwon the guy who saved her is going to be her supervisor. Taeyeon eventually closed her eyes knowing that she won’t be able to sleep if she continued thinking.

Hours have passed and Taeyeon still couldn’t sleep. While Yuri who’s under her started to snore because she was having such a nice sleep. She decided to get up knowing that if she kept rolling in bed, she might wake up Yuri. In the end, she decide to go for a walk outside the campus.

She didn’t want to go into the closet and grab her coat. Instead she just grabbed the nearest one near her which is Kiwoon’s coat.  Taeyeon stepped down from the bunker, trying no make noise. She carefully walked over to the door, but it was hard since Yuri didn’t have her baggage’s unpacked. Even though the bed was about 10 feet away from the door, she felt like she was trying to avoid land mines.

“Whew~” Taeyeon quietly said after walking through tons of baggage’s. Taeyeon opened the door and stepped outside. Upon stepping outside, she noticed that the sky was pretty clear as stars were flashing above her.

Taeyeon walked around the campus. It wasn’t dark as there was light posts around the whole training camp. She’ll sometimes kick some branches and stones during her walk.

Being outside for already 15 minutes, she decided to go back. When she was about to turn around, she saw a person up ahead. At first she jumped a little seeing someone this late at night. Despite the scariness, she decided to walk towards the person thinking maybe they can have a conservation.

The person heard something from behind so they turned around. Since the person was standing sort of by the light post, Taeyeon can easily see their face.

“KIwoon…” She muttered under her breath.

“What are you doing here soldier? Shouldn’t you be asleep by this time?” asked Kiwoon who didn’t bother to look at Taeyeon.

“Do you remember me?” asked Taeyeon boldly. Taeyeon knew this was now or never as she knew having a one on one talk with your leader is something rare.

“Hmm?” Kiwoon turned around. Taeyeon walked closer to the light and eventually it was bright enough for Kiwoon to see her face. Once Kiwoon saw her face, he immediately had this mini flashback played in the back of his head.

“You’re the girl who almost got ?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“How surprising to see you again. Especially here, in camp.”

“Same here.” Something then popped out in her head. “Here.” Taeyeon took off the coat and handed it to KIwoon. “Here’s your coat that you gave me.”

Kiwoon reached for his coat. “You still have it?”

Taeyeon nodded. “I kept it with me because it reminded me of you.”

“Me?”

“The one who saved me.”

“Ah…well I suppose I’m the one who encouraged you to be a spy also?”

Taeyeon then nod again.

Kiwoon faced himself in front of Taeyeon. “I’m glad my actions was able to convince you to join ATF. I hope you can be one of the people I train to be a good spy.” He then put his hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “I believe in you.”

Taeyeon stared into his eyes for a second. His eyes were sparkling as he really meant his words.

“You better go back to bed. We have a rough day ahead of us.”

Taeyeon saluted “Yes sir.”

“See you tomorrow.” Kiwoon then walked away, returning to his cabin.

Taeyeon did the same thing and went to sleep.

 

 

Taeyeon started to stir as she heard noises. Loud noises to be precise.

“YO! Taeyeon! Get your up, we’re almost late.” Yuri was panicking, trying to get her uniform on.

“Huh?”

“Taeyeon! It’s 5:20 right now!!! Get up!!”

“Holy !” Taeyeon immediately got up and jumped off her bed. She quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed her uniform that the camp provided along the way. She turned the faucet on while taking her pants off. After she was done putting on the camouflage khakis pants, she grabbed the toothpaste and applied it to her toothbrush while trying take her shirt off and put on the white tank top.

Taeyeon quickly brushed her teeth and then did her hair. Taeyeon got out of the bathroom all ready and Yuri was still putting her clothes on.

“Damn Taeyeon. You’re fast.” complimented Yuri

 

 

“Cmon hurry. I don’t know how you don’t even have your uniform on.” Taeyeon was already at the doorstep wearing the military boots.

“Okay okay.” Yuri sat by Taeyeon’s side and also put her boots on. Both of them quickly rushed out of the cabin as soon their all ready.

They arrived just in time. 5:30. The sky was starting to bright up, but dark clouds was blocking the sun from showing.

The two general then arrived also with their uniforms too.

“Okay. Listen up. Today’s training will be tough. But remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body. Does everyone understand?”

“Yes sir!” 

“Let’s get started shall we?”

 


 

 

Taeyeon was crawling on the ground with barbed wires on top of her. She was covered in mud as it started to pour right when the training began. Her hair was everywhere but she didn’t care. After a couple more crawls, she was finally able to stand up.

She ran to the next obstacle course which was about 20 meters in front of her. Taeyeon grabbed the rope in front of her and started to climb up the wooden board. Half way up, she suffered a fall because her muscles gave out.

Taeyeon was laying on the ground as she had her right hand old her left arm.

“Get up soldier!”

Taeyeon’s eyes followed the voice and it was Kiwoon who said that. She got up ignoring the pain that her left arm is giving her. Before Taeyeon was going to give the rope another try, Yuri gave a pat on her shoulder.

“Fighting!” said Yuri before climbing up the wooden board.

Taeyeon smiled.

She returned her focus and grabbed onto the rope. This time, Taeyeon made it all the across and Kiwoon saw that and he had a little smile on his face.

Quickly in front of her, she grabbed a log and put it on her back. Taeyeon ran inside the tires with a log jumping around her back. There was about 30 tires and the rain definitely didn’t make it any better.

When she reached the other side, she dropped the log on the ground and ran to the next obstacle course. The next one seemed easy in Taeyeon’s mind, but that’s what everyone thinks.

Taeyeon got up the rope ladder and had to climb 20 feet upward and then on the other side, they’ll have to climb back down. Even though it seemed easy, the rope was completely shaking as other people was trying to climb it at the same time.

Taeyeon had to repeat the same thing over again for 5 times. They started around 5:30 and didn’t end until noon.

Everybody who did the obstacle course was dead tired.  Taeyeon and Yuri sat by each other and was breathing hard.

“First day and I feel like .” blurted Yuri.

Taeyeon chuckled a little at Yuri’s statement.

“Don’t worry, you’re not the only one.”

 She looked up in the sky and couldn’t help to notice that the sun was starting to peak out from the clouds.

(Cont. of flashback) 


 

an update for you guys because I might not update next week because of finals ._. , but i'll try my best to update for you guys!!!!

Thanks to GGJjang9, Joeyhwangg, Adoretaeny, exoticfied, Anonymousx, fanybsnsd, GalaxyMinions and kiwiplum for upvoting!!! That's a lot of upvotes lol, but i like it C: 

It's 10:45 pm right now and I should be in bed but i haven't even showered yet because I was typing this update, but it was worth it because i really want to update. 

Okay, I better go. Peace 

**pss...ignore my mistake, i typed it really quick ._.