Chapter 11 - The Kiss

[abandoned] Traitor

No One’s POV

“Tiffany…”

Mr. Hwang stood up from his chair and walked towards Tiffany. Obvious tear stains were seen from his face. Mr. Hwang engulfed Tiffany in his arm.

“I’ve missed you.”

Tiffany didn’t respond to the hug, but instead broke it and stepped back a little, creating a distance from his father.

“You’re the CEO of this company?” Tiffany asked in a low tone.

“Yes. I created this company.”  

Tiffany was speechless. She absolutely did not know that her father was the CEO, even when she applied for a job here.

“Is this what fate is? That were bound to meet me again after you abandoned me at the orphanage?”

“I can explain what happen Tiffa—”

“Tell me what happen? The truth is that you abandon me dad. Should I even call you dad? Are you even worthy enough to be my dad?”

“I’m sorry, but I can explain—“

“Sorry? You think the pain I went through during my childhood could be all healed up with a ‘sorry’ from you?”

Mr. Hwang hung his head low.

“Do you even have any idea on how much pain I was in? I waited for you day and night, hoping you’ll come back. I kept telling myself that my dad will never abandon me at an orphanage.” Tiffany pause for a second. “And the truth was you did.” The anger Tiffany had eventually gave her tears.

“This pinky. Do you remember this?” Tiffany brought out her pinky.

Mr. Hwang eyes shot open seeing what Tiffany did. He couldn’t keep eye contact with Tiffany anymore and hung his head low. “Of course I do. That day I promised that I’ll come back within 3 days and I…” Mr. Hwang couldn’t say it, it was really hard for him. “I…broke it. But I can explain.”

“I don’t need an explanation. Just…leave me alone.” Tiffany turned around and headed towards the door.

“I didn’t have a choice Tiffany.” Mr. Hwang yelled out and it made Tiffany stop her track. “I didn’t want to give you to an orphanage, but I didn’t have a ing choice.” Mr. Hwang tears ran down his face. “I didn’t have the ability to raise you because I were poor. I knew you’ll have a better life living in orphanage so I gave you to them.” Tiffany continued listening to Mr. Hwang. “When I finally had the financial support for you, I went back and looked for you but it was too late. Someone else adopted you.”

Tiffany closed her eyes in pain and tears continued to fall. “Even though your mom left us, I didn’t marry another woman. I want you to show you that when I left you, it wasn’t for money even the chances of meeting you was slim. I left you because it was for you.”

Tiffany brought her hand up and wiped away the tears and quickly sniff her nose. “Whether it was actually for me, I rather live in streets where rats often crawl through, drink water that’s could get me sick, be hungry all the time then you leaving me.”

Mr. Hwang saw her daughter left the room with tears dropping down. The scene pain his heart like knife was constantly stabbing it.

“I’m sorry Tiffany. I’m sorry.”

 

 

-

 

 

*RING RING*

“Ugh…who is it this time oh my god.” Taeyeon grabbed her phone on the bed stand and looked at the person whose calling.

“Tiffany? Why are you calling so late?” It was currently 3 in the morning.

“Hi. I’m calling from a local bar down in Seoul. Your friend here is drunk really bad and she won’t leave and we need to close down.”

“Drunk?”

“Yes. Can you please come here and pick her up?”

Taeyeon mentally sighed a little. “Yeah. I’ll come.” The sleepy girl ended the call and got up from bed. She opened her closet and put on some random clothes and left her house to pick up Tiffany.

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon went inside the bar and inside was practically empty except Tiffany who was drunk in the corner.

“I’m so glad you came. Please take her home. We’re already closed.” The employee said nicely.

“I’m so sorry about this.” Taeyeon quickly went over to Tiffany and put her arm around her shoulder and carried her out. Before Taeyeon left, she handed a 50$ bill to the employee. “Here’s your tip for taking care of her. Again, I’m so sorry.”

“Tae? *hiccup* whay are you hurrrr” Tiffany words were slurred as she was too drunk to speak properly. “Waaaiittt. Why are weeee leeeavvingg. I want to drink moaaarrrrr. Hehe.”

“Aigoo…Why did you drink so much?” It made it harder for Taeyeon to carry Tiffany as she could barely walk. Suddenly while walking, Tiffany started to gag. From experience, Taeyeon knew Tiffany was going to puke so she let Tiffany puke first. The scene of Tiffany puking was definitely not pleasant to watch.

*puking sound (whatever that may sound like lol)* Oh my god…I feel horrible.”

“I bet you do now cmon. Let’s go.”

Taeyeon helped Tiffany inside her car and drove off to her house. During the ride, Tiffany kept mumbling random stuff that some even didn’t make sense. For what seems like hours, Taeyeon has finally arrived home.

 

“Ooph.” Taeyeon laid Tiffany down on the couch. “Why are you so heavy?” The older girl was going to get up until Tiffany pulled her back down and snuggled really close to her.

“Wur ya goinnng?” Tiffany let out a drunk like laugh.

Taeyeon has to admit that the warm Tiffany gave felt really comfortable, but she had to get up and take care of Tiffany.

“Stay here okay?” Taeyeon went into the bathroom and grabbed a small bucket and a towel. When she got back, she couldn’t believe what Tiffany did.

Tiffany found the wine and beer at Taeyeon’s house.

“Ayyyy! Come joooooin meeee Taeee!” Tiffany opened the can of beer and start to chug it down. Taeyeon immediately rushed over to Tiffany to stop her from drinking.

“Stop drinking Tiffany—” Tiffany shoved a can of beer in front of Taeyeon’s face. “No I don’t want any.”

“Why be such a party pooper Taeeeee. Have funnnnn!” The drunk girl continued to chug the can of beer down , but Taeyeon snatched it before she could. “Why is it so hot in here?” Tiffany started to her plaid and the second Taeyeon say what Tiffany was doing, her eyes almost popped open.

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon tried to stop Tiffany. “Tiffany…let’s not take our clothes off okay?”

“But Taeeee…it’s so hooooot.” Tiffany ignored what Taeyeon said and continued taking her clothes off.

“Let me turn on the AC.   Please stop taking your clothes off.” Taeyeon immediately got up and turn on the ac in full blast. But, she regretted leaving Tiffany’s side because all Tiffany was in now was her bra. “Oh my god. May lord have mercy on my eyes.”

Taeyeon brought one of her hands up to cover her eyes so she couldn’t look at Tiffany’s almost chest. “Ti-Tiffany. Can you p-please put your c-clothes on?” Of course Tiffany didn’t listen and continued to drink instead.

“Aigoo stop drinking. Why are you even drinking this much.”

“I heard when you drink, all yuurrr painnn will gooooo awayyy, but Taeeee, I’m still in pain.” Hearing what Tiffany said caught Taeyeon’s attention.

Taeyeon took a seat beside Tiffany. “What pain are you in?”

“I’m not sure if its painnnn or I’m just happyyyy. I met my real father todayyyy.”

‘Real father? Didn’t Yuri tell me Tiffany was send to an orphanage?’

“Who is your real father?” Taeyeon asked in curiosity.

“You know him. Hehe.”

“I do?”

“Hahaaaaa….yeah!!! The CEO of HMC.”

Taeyeon eyes popped open and looked at Tiffany. “Excuse me?”

“You huuurd ittt right. CEO of HMC is mahhh faaatherrr”

‘Does that mean Tiffany is the heiress of HMC? Noooo….Please.’

“This isn’t something to joke about Tiffany.”

“Taee…Taeee. Look at mee. Do I look like I’m joking?” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s face with her hands and made it face her and showed off her best smile to the person in front of her.

“Well aren’t you happy that you found your father?”

“Yesshh and nooo. I hate him for leaving me, but yet I’m happy that I found himmm. Taee. What should I do?”

“I don’t honestly…I’m just shocked at you…”

“You’ll be by my side during this time righttt?”

“Of course… It’s not like I have a choice, but not too anyways.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany stayed in eye contact and with a bold move, Tiffany smashed her lips against Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon popped her eyes out for the nth time today and immediately pulled away.

“Waeee….” Tiffany whined like a little child.

“Tiffany *clear throat* let’s not do that okay? Let’s sleep.” Taeyeon got up and Tiffany did too, but not to follow Taeyeon, but to grabbed her wrist and spin her around to kiss her again.

This time Tiffany made sure Taeyeon wouldn’t escape by holding onto her face with both hands. The kiss was extremely messy and Tiffany was sort of the only one kissing back, but Taeyeon had enough and removed Tiffany’s hand from her face and took a couple step backwards.

“Why do you keep stoppinggg…Ugh…”

“Tiffany…I think your too drunk okay. Let’s and please go to bed.” Taeyeon slowly walked towards her own bedroom and kept an eye on Tiffany, making sure she won’t do some stupid stuff like kissing her again.

“Why does everyone I love keep running away from me. Well…I found my dad again but STILL.” Tiffany mind was in a horrible position for her to speak right. “Don’t you get it Kim Taeyeon? I like you.” Tiffany boldly confessed.

Taeyeon who’s shocked as ever turned around. “You what? Wow, my sleepiness must’ve gotten into me.”

“No. You heard it right. I like you.”

“Erm…I think you’re a little too drunk Tiffany.”

Right after Taeyeon said that, Tiffany quickly shook her head. “I’m not! I know what I’m saying. I like you. End of story.”

“I…don’t know how to respond to this Tiffany…”

Tiffany walked closer to Taeyeon. “You don’t need to respond to anything but this.” Tiffany again smashed her lips against Taeyeon’s and this time, it wasn’t sloppy or messy, but romantic. Taeyeon could taste the alcohol from Tiffany’s lips and she liked it, but she didn’t respond to the kiss yet.

‘I’m sorry Tiffany.’

People said third times the charm and it certainly was as it took three times for Taeyeon to finally respond to Tiffany’s kiss. 


i'm a little unsure if i should write a for taeny next chapter...

well hope you guys like this chapter!! the drama (i think) has officially started...muahhahahahah. oh taeny. 

i decided to update again because i thought you guys needed it. i hope didn't disappoint anyone. 

i'm off to summer practice... 967339c1.gif

14366338941_a9f3ef1944_o.png