Chapter 5 - Enemy

[abandoned] Traitor

 


No One’s POV

Taeyeon was diligently working as she was trying to finish all the work that Kiwoon gave her. Tiffany on the other hand crumpled some paper up.

“Yah! Who threw that?!” yelled Taeyeon, looking around the area. Tiffany on the other hand was laughing seeing Taeyeon’s reaction. “You!? Why did you throw the paper at me?”

“I called your names multiple times, but you didn’t answer. I got tired of getting no response so I decided to get your attention by throwing paper at you.”

“I didn’t hear you call me name.”

Tiffany let out a disbelief laugh. “What? You got to be kidding me…I called your name multiple times.”

“If you did, I would’ve heard it!”

“Maybe your deaf that’s why!”

“You—” Taeyeon got cut off because Kiwoon was coming out from his office and she didn’t want him to see them argue again. She slowly sat down and Tiffany over there was smirking knowing that Taeyeon lost the argument.

But both of them told the truth. Tiffany did call Taeyeon’s name and Taeyeon in fact did not hear it.

 

 

/\From Tiffany’s POV/\

“Taeyeon.”  I have been trying to get Taeyeon’s attention for the past couple minutes, but it seems like she is just straight up ignoring me.

“Taeyeon…” Oh my god, is she going to answer back?

“Taeyeon…” Fine ignore all you want, two can play that game.

 I grabbed some paper from my drawer and crumple it up.

 

 

 

 

/\From Taeyeon’s POV/\

I grabbed my headphones from my bag and plugged it in into my phone. The noise was getting louder and I was sick and tired of it.

I went through my music playlist and just clicked shuffle. Grabbing my ear buds, I put them in my ears.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

YES! I am finally done! Oh my god, I need to stretch.

I got up and stretched my back and shook my a little because it was a little numb. I looked at my computer screen and saw that it was only 11:35. I quickly grabbed all the binders that’s jammed pack with paper and went to Kiwoon’s room.

I knocked a couple of times before Kiwoon’s answered back.

“Come in.”

I opened the door and saw that he was working on some lab report.

“Hi. Taeyeon. Have a seat.”

I sat down while putting the binders on the table.

“Ah…you got these done already?”

“Yeah. It was due today so I’ve worked really hard to get them in to you in time.” Explained Taeyeon

“Wow. I didn’t actually meant it when it’s due on Friday, but that’s amazing on how you got this pile of paper done already!”

Did I just hear what he just said…isn’t actually due on Friday…so all this time, I could of gone home and slept in my bed each. I’m so going to kill him.

“Uh…thank you for the compliment…” How was I going to kill him anyways…I can’t do illegal stuff.

“I won’t assign you any more assignments for now. I just want you and Tiffany to get that project done.”

“Tiffany and I would get that done as soon as possible.”

“You may leave now.”

So with that, I left the room. I closed the door behind me and sighed. Working with Tiffany is probably going to be the worst thing that’s going to happen to me.

“It’s for the mission Taeyeon. For the mission.” I said to myself, hoping that my words can encourage myself to work with Tiffany.

“What mission?” I heard a voice from behind and made me jump.

I had a one hand on chest. “Oh my god, Tiffany you almost gave me a heart attack. Who scares people like that? Honestly…”

“Wimp.” Tiffany walked to the copying machine that was next to Taeyeon. “So what mission were you talking about?”

Oh my god, how the heck am I going to explain this? Tell her that I’m going to infiltrate this cooperation which then meaning that you’ll probably lose your job? Yeah… definitely not that.

“uh…Kiwoon gave me a mission to…uh…be friends with you…yeah…that.”

“You? Friends?” Tiffany laughed. “Then you’ll definitely fail the mission Kiwoon gave you because there is no way you and I are ever going to become friends. If you and I can go through one day without fighting than I’ll be satisfied.” 

“Like I want to be your friend either…” I silently mumbled.

“What?” asked Tiffany

“Nothing.” I gave a reassuring smile so she doesn’t suspect anything.

I returned to my desk while letting out a heavy sigh.

 

 

No One’s POV

It was 9 o’clock and Tiffany was getting into Taeyeon’s car. They both decided to go to Taeyeon’s house and work on the project they were assigned.

During the ride, it was completely silent. Taeyeon decided to turn on the music to replace the silence.

It wasn’t long before they reached Taeyeon’s house. Taeyeon got out and unlocked the door followed by Tiffany from behind. Before stepping inside the house, Taeyeon took off her shoes and Tiffany saw that and also took her shoes off.

Once Tiffany stepped inside, she was in awe on how big Taeyeon’s apartment was. The apartment had a really big kitchen with a living room that was as big as her whole house. In the middle of the living room was a 50” flat screen. On the side was a stair way that leads to more rooms.

 

Tiffany’s POV

“I must say, you have a really nice apartment.” I complimented. 

“Wow…you’re actually nice.” said Taeyeon. 

“Are you saying I’m not nice?” I asked with a serious face on. I’m honestly offended by her words.

“Well… I didn’t mean it that way, but since you always argue with me, I just automatically assume you’re a witch—” Taeyeon immediately brought to her hand.

“That’s it. I’m leaving.” I grabbed my bags and shoes. How dares she call me a witch. If I’m the witch than she must be a devil. “You’re going to do the project on your own now. I quit.”

“Cmon Tiffany. I didn’t mean it that way.” explained Taeyeon.

“What way then?  Because I honestly can’t find you calling me witch a compliment.” I was at the door way and was about to slip on my shoes until someone grabbed my wrist.

“I’m sorry okay. I was just kidding about you not being nice.”

“Like you’re truly sorry. Now move out of the way.”

“I really am Tiffany.” Before I even knew it, she pouted. That pout is so adora— what am I saying. She’s a devil! She called you a witch Tiffany. A WITCH…but I mean, who can resist that pout.

“Fine…” I surrendered and slipped my shoes off.

“I’ll get some snacks for us. Um…go ahead and wait in the living room.” Taeyeon then disappeared into the kitchen. I walked over to the living room and sat on the leather couch.

I relaxed my body into the couch and let out a deep breath. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the silence.

“Here’s some snacks for us while we work.” Taeyeon came with a tray of food that includes junk food and some fruits.

“Wah…Daebak.”

“We have a long night ahead of us Tiffany. Let’s get started.” Taeyeon grabbed her laptop from somewhere and turned it on. I, on the other hand got mine out also from my backpack.

 

No One’s POV

It was 3 am and Tiffany passed on the couch while Taeyeon was still researching on the project. Taeyeon peeked at the sleeping figure and decided to go upstairs to get Tiffany some pillows and blanket so she can sleep more comfortably.

“Here you go.” Taeyeon tucked Tiffany with a blanket on top of her. Taeyeon then sat back down in front of her computer and continued to do her work.

 

 

Sunshine was coming through the curtain and it slowly woke up Tiffany. Tiffany slowly open her eyes to adjust her surroundings.

“Hmm…where am I?” Tiffany said while stretching herself like a cat. When she finally realized where she is, she immediately got up. “I must’ve fallen asleep aish…” Tiffany looked around the living room. “Where is Taeyeon?” Tiffany thought about looking for Taeyeon, but she didn’t want to as Taeyeon was probably sleeping in her room.

Tiffany got up and went to the bathroom to tidy herself up. Once she was done, she returned to researching her project.

 

 

Just an hour later, Taeyeon woke up. Taeyeon went downstairs to check on Tiffany while rubbing her eyes because she wasn’t fully awake.

Taeyeon walked towards the living room and saw Tiffany working on her project.

“Ah…woke up already?” said Taeyeon as she was trying to rub her eyes.

Tiffany turned around after hearing a voice behind her.

“Ye—” Tiffany stopped whatever she was about to say when she saw Taeyeon’s body.

Taeyeon was wearing short shorts and a tank top with bed hair and the rubbing her eyes thing made her either look absolutely hot or adorable.

“Hmm?” asked Taeyeon as she went to the kitchen to get some water.

“I was going to say good morning.”

“Good morning to you then.” Smiled Taeyeon

Tiffany’s POV

She is actually pretty hot. I mean that bed hair and that body. Hmm…y—Wait what? Tiffany! She is not hot or cute. She is your enemy Tiffany. Enemy!!

But god damn, that body.

TIFFANY!


yay! state testing is done! school is out on next wednesday and i just have 6 more finals and i'm done with my freshman year  i'm definitely going to update during the summer so don't worry guys. I was thinking of updating like 2-4 times a week...well that's my plan at least. :D 

thanks to taemich and xXxSonexXx for upvoting! remember to comment! i always look forward to reading your comments even if it's just "update soon" lol 

so until next time guys. peace!