Chapter 16 - Fear

[abandoned] Traitor

Chapter 16

 

No One’s POV


*BAM*

“UGH!”

Taeyeon quickly rubbed her head.

“Damn you wall. Aishh…”

 

No wonder I dreamed about myself hitting a pole. Geez. I thought it was just in the dream.
Wait dream? Does that mean I was sleeping?

 

Taeyeon quickly opened her eyes and noticed that she was in a room that she has never seen.


Before Taeyeon did anything, she quickly checked her clothes.

“Sigh--Thank god it’s there.”  

Taeyeon got out of bed and before she could put her foot on the ground, she put her hand against her head.

“God my head hurts…”

Taeyeon slowly managed to get up and walk around the room. Seeing a door, she walk towards it and open it.


But before her hand twisted the door knob, she heard a noise outside.

“When do you think she’s going to wake up? My legs are killing me.”

One person chuckled. “I don’t know. It depends on how much chloroform Joohyun use to drug her.”

 

Drug me?

 

Taeyeon began to quickly think.

 

Why did they drug me? Does this mean I’m in the Mr. Hwang’s house?

 

Taeyeon walked away from the door and started to examine the room. It was just a room with simple décor, but it was huge. Taeyeon took a seat on the couch.

 

So instead of killing me, they drugged me. That means Yuri might be right about them not killing me because I’m Tiffany’s girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon immediately got up from the couch because she knows exactly what she needs to do.

 

She put on her acting face and opened the door.

The guard jumped a little after hearing the noise behind them, but quickly noticed it was the person they were supposes to guard.

“Oh you’re awake? Please come this way.” One of the guard said.

Taeyeon followed them. One guard was in front while one was at the back.

“May I ask where you guys are taking me?”

“You’ll know once you get there.” The guard that was behind Taeyeon said plainly.

After walking for a short period of time, one of the guard stopped at a door and knocked.

“Come in.”

Once the guard heard the signal, they opened the door. The guard stood out of the way and Taeyeon got the signal. Her foot didn’t want to move seeing the person who’s sitting in the chair.

Who else would it be beside the powerful criminal Mr. Hwang? And this other person standing next to him which she didn’t know.

Despite her foot feeling like 10kg each, Taeyeon stepped inside the door and the guards closed the door behind her.

Taeyeon can’t help, but to feel her hands shaking. But at the same time, if we were given the same situation, we all probably would too.
“Take a seat.”

Taeyeon went over to the chair and sat down. The atmosphere in the room was so weird. Maybe it was the first time she’s sitting with this person in this kind of situation.

“Well. Taeyeon. I’m just going to get straight to the point. Usually when people find out our little business, well let’s just say things doesn’t go well for them.” Mr. Hwang plainly said. “But I can’t treat you like any other people because my daughter likes you.” Mr. Hwang played with his fingers a little bit. “So. What do you think I should do to you?”


Immediately in Taeyeon’s head, she knew exactly what she needs to do.

 

It’s now or never

 

“Perhaps helping you in your business?”

Mr. Hwang gave a hearty chuckle. “You? What do you think you have what it takes to join us?”

“Because I was able to protect Tiffany from the attack.” Taeyeon said proudly to show her confidence. “I know this sounds absolutely absurd because I’m a girl, but gender doesn’t matter. The most important part is that I have the brain right?” Taeyeon brought her hand up and rubbed her neck a little bit. “So. Don’t kill me?”

Mr. Hwang laughed. “I never planned to kill you.”

Then the room just got awfully silence. Not awkward silence, but silence that gives you goose bumps.

“I’ll consider your offer. You may leave.”


Taeyeon got up and headed towards the door. Once she open the door, the same guards were outside waiting for Taeyeon and escorted her out of the building.

“Junyoon what do you think.”

“I’m not sure sir. It seems somewhat weird for her to ask you to be your henchman.”

“Maybe she doesn’t want to be killed.” Mr. Hwang said.

“Even though that could be true, there is many other things she could’ve said beside that. To me, I just think it’s just a little suspicious.”

“If you think that’s true, let’s test her. We have a trade going on next week by Incheon. She’s going to be the one that going to trade the drugs in.” Mr. Hwang said. “Plus run a background check on her. Make sure she isn’t a spy.”

“Yes sir.”

 


**----**

 

 

It was 5:08 am and Tiffany sat on the couch staring at nothing. Like literally, all she stared at was a plain white wall inside Taeyeon’s house. It’s been over 24 hours since she last saw Taeyeon and she hasn’t returned home nor texted Tiffany yet.


A lot of questions started to race inside Tiffany’s mind.


What happened if she got kidnapped? What happen if my dad hurt Taeyeon again? What if she got hurt? What if—


Tiffany stop her thoughts when a sound came behind the door. It was key’s jingling. With high hopes, she immediately sprang to the door and opened it revealing the person she wanted to see.


“Taeyeon…” Tiffany immediately lunged herself onto Taeyeon and gave her a big teddy bear hug. Taeyeon did the same thing. She can’t deny that Tiffany’s hugs are getting more addicting each time they hug. “I was so scared something happened to you.”


Tiffany immediately pulled out and checked on Taeyeon’s body. “You didn’t get hurt right?” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s clothes and checked inside and out, making sure she’s fine. In the midst of Tiffany’s fidgeting with Taeyeon’s clothes, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hands.


“I’m fine Tiffany.” Taeyeon then return hugging Tiffany.


Tiffany was confused, but she didn’t say anything and put her arms around Taeyeon’s waist.


Taeyeon had no idea why she hugged Tiffany. It was like her body was controlling her.


All she know that at the exact moment, she just needed to hug Tiffany. The scent that her hair produced, the way Tiffany’s arm molded into her waist and the love that Tiffany gave off when she hugged Taeyeon is something she needed to have after almost risking her life.


Yet on the other side, Tiffany can feel Taeyeon’s love pour into the hug. It felt special. Like a feeling she never felt before.


They stood in silence. They didn’t speak, they didn’t go inside the house, they didn’t do nothing, but plainly stood in the doorway hugging each other. Despite no words were spoken, inside both girl’s heart, they knew that possibly spending a day without each other is impossible.

 

--**--


Night came quickly as the girls just stayed home. It wasn’t before long until both of them were tired and went to bed. Due to the previous night of not sleeping for Tiffany, Tiffany seemed nearly impossible to wake up. But the other girl sleeping beside Tiffany was having trouble sleeping.


Something bothered her mind. She didn’t know what. All she knows she’s scared of something, but that something keeps hiding.


Taeyeon stared at the ceiling, eyes wide open. She let out a heavy sigh and turned over to her right and met up with someone’s face.


She brought her hand up and removed the piece of hair that was blocking Tiffany’s gorgeous face.


“You’re beautiful…" Taeyeon whispered, careful about not waking her lover up. The girl caressed Tiffany’s white, smooth cheeks as she continued staring into Tiffany’s closed eyes.


Taeyeon didn’t only did it once or a few times, but did it for a couple minutes. Her eyes just couldn’t take off her Tiffany’s face. It was like Tiffany’s face was constantly asking for Taeyeon’s attention.


After starting at Tiffany’s face for she doesn’t even know how long, something shocked Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately rolled to the left, her back facing Tiffany.

 

You must not do that Taeyeon. No matter how hard you fall in love with Tiffany, you must control it.

 

Then Taeyeon knew what she was scared off. The fear that kept her up at night.

 

 

 

It was the fear of losing Tiffany.

 

 

 


 

 

did anyone miss me? 

honestly, i miss updating and before I say anything, i just wanted to say that it wasn't that i didn't want to update. It was beacuse i couldn't update. it was either week of depression or a week of homework and for the whole month, the whole process just repeats itself.

you guys have no idea how glad I am to be talking to you guys again or even writing. tbh, did i even do good lol. i swear to go, i ask myself this question everytime i write. i just think its so embarassing 

 

thanks to Ayano29, tipco09, and Iam_FanTaeSic for upvoting.comment, upvote or sub to let me know you guys are still with me despite this long hiatus C: 

truthfully, i don't know when i can update again. maybe if i do all the homework or either on a break or something. but always remember guys. 

i love each and one of you. 

addio! (its french. going to say bye in different languages now. :D) 967339c1.gif

 14366338941_a9f3ef1944_o.png

 

 

(if anyone from my line group sees this. hi LOL)