Thoughts

Super exo

So I guess you all are really confused, huh? What do you mean you don't know who I am?! I'm Sehun!

Well to start off, my full name is Oh Sehun, I'm seventeen, been so for about... 30 years now.

What do you mean you're still confused?... Alright I guess I'll start even further back.

In this world, there are people with extraordinary abilities, you guys call them mutants (kind of like that X-men tv show you silly people watch).  Anyways, no one knows how it happened, but it's been happening for a really long time.

Mutants are born with strange abilities for some reason, also we stop aging after a while, you stop at 17, boom you're seventeen for the rest of your existence.

We also have powers, for example, you saw Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun unnie use theirs'.  We also have... Well I guess you could call it a soulmate, mine is Kai, you just feel super connected to them.

We used to be persecuted, (remember witch hunts? Yeah not witches, mutants) but later the modern governments stuck a deal with us.

Just as there are good mutants, there are bad ones too.  The ones who use their powers to terrorize normal humans.  We hunt them, and their minions down, in return the government renews our legal papers ever so often, and erases our previous existence, they also do their best to keep us out of the radar.

The bad mutants are called... Incredibly uncreative in my opinion... Gungpo, it means terror in Korean.  The good mutants... Well... You know us as super heroes.

In the Korean headquarters we have four main squads and dozens of smaller local squads.

Super Junior (SJ) are in charge of everything from training to meal plans, they have 15 members but hangeng is currently in china helping get a local branch started and Kibum works with the human government to keep us and them informed.

Teen top(TT) is in charge of dispatch and strategy.  L.Joe has the unique ability to take one look at you, even through a picture, and tell you every single thing about you.  The rest of the team work in the dispatch office as well, mainly to make sure teams like us and infinite don't do anything dumb.

Infinite(I) is the head investigative team, they get called when we get attacked and they're also regularly going around the world in SJ's place to make sure everything is still okay.


EXO, my team! We're the head action team.  We have twelve members and every single one of us has stronger than normal abilities

Xiumin unnie is 22, but she was actually born during the Silla dynasty! She has the power over ice, and if she's angry at you, you might want to consider moving to another continent.

Luhan Oppa is 21, and he's my older brother... Well actually he's like my great great great great great uncle or something like that, but he acts like my brother.  He was born during the tang era! He has the power to control your mind, feelings, and thoughts, he's pretty terrifying at full power... He's also a lovesick puppy chasing after Xiumin unnie.

Kris oppa is really scary! He's 21 as well, but he was a general for the tang emperors, and he always looks angry.  He's part dragon(we have no clue how that works but whatever) and he has these giant leather wings... He can breathe fire too when he's in his released form! He's also one of our leaders

Suho oppa is the motherly leader, he's 20 and has control over water.  He's also really gullible and easy to scare so he is a prime prank target,  but he also talks to you about your feelings and stays up with you when you have nightmares... Plus he and Xiumin unnie are the only people who can pacify Chen unnie when she gets angry.

Lay unnie is Kris's girlfriend, she's 20 as well and the healer of our group.  She's really sweet, but she can be really absent minded and scatterbrained, she also has a pet unicorn! Yes those exist so do dragons, problem?

Baekhyun unnie is a ball of sunshine.  She's 19 and has the power over light, she can make these really cute little suns that light up when you touch them, boom no more stumbling around to find the bathroom.  She's also dating Chanyeol oppa, they help us and Chen unnie with our pranks a lot.

Chen unnie is Xiumin unnie's younger sister, she stopped aging at 19 though.  She has power over electricity and she's always 'accidentally' releasing static electricity, her boyfriend, suho oppa, is the only one that believes that.

Chanyeol oppa is a gentle giant. Unless you mess with Baekhyun, then you're dead.  He has power over fire and his skin is always burning to the touch, Xiumin unnie can't even touch him, she says that is hurts. He's also 19.

Next is Kyungsoo unnie, she's 18, and has power over earth.  She's really motherly and practically the only member of our team who can cook, she adores Kai, but she doesn't seem to like me very much.

Tao oppa is also 18 and dating Kyungsoo unnie, he has the power to control time, somewhat, he can't go forward or back, but he can freeze it.  He's also trained in like, six different types of martial arts... Yet he's one of the biggest scaredy cats on our team... Suho's the other one.

Kai is 17, like me! But he stopped aging 10 years before me.  He has the power of space manipulation. Teleportation.  He's also dating me! And us the biggest sweetheart any girl could want.

Finally, there's little ole' me, Sehun, I'm 17 years old and have the power to manipulate the air, I also have bird DNA in me somewhere because when I transform, I have these big fluffy bird wings and I can understand their songs.

That's my team! I have only just joined the official EXO, I had a long training period and it took me a while to reach my released form...

-------------------


"Oi Sehun" the blonde girl was startled from her thoughts as Luhan snapped his fingers in front of her

"What?" She scowled up at him

"Kai just woke up."

The teenager's eyes widened as she stood up and scrambled to the bed where lay was taking care of her boyfriend.

Kai groaned as his eyes fluttered open, recognizing Sehun immediately.

"Hey cutie pie" he gave her a dazed smile.

"Hey yourself" Sehun responded quietly as she kissed the bandage above the lump on his forehead.