The laboratory

Super exo

A/N: guys I'm so out of the loop! When the Frack did Kris leave EXO?! I've only been without Wifi for a month!
------------------------------

"It's always woods" Luhan grumbled, "it's always woods and there are always twigs in my hair" Sehun rolled her eyes at the older's grouching as they pushed their way through the shrubbery.

Mark stopped, blinked for a moment, and then continued forward, she did it every couple of yards, Eunhyuk said it was something about her memory reloading to find the path she took.

"Are we almost there?" Sungjong whined as she tripped over another root, just at that moment, the woods opened up to reveal a clearing.

Mark walked to the very center, knelt down, and suddenly disappeared.

Kangin let out an alarmed noise as he ran over, before he started laughing, 

"It's a trap door" he called out, as he too disappeared.

The teams were quiet as they made their way into the laboratory, it almost seemed... Abandoned.

Up ahead, they heard Sungyeol let out a gasp and they hurried through the dark hallway to catch up.

"No way" Dongwoo muttered as they looked at the room in front of them, statues of people lined the walls, and in the center, there was a large stage with a glass cylinder and some kind of Ray gun.

Mark's eyes widened as she ran forward and gently touched the face of one of the statues, Leeteuk saw that it was Jackson, Mark's best friend, and potential mate.  

Got7 were still to young to have recognized their pairs when they were kidnapped.

Eunhyuk stepped towards the ray gun in the middle and began to fiddle around with it.

"This obviously has the ability to turn them into statues" he muttered to himself as he tinkered, "but there must be some way to change them back." He continued messing with the gun as the others looked around.

Sehun caught her breath as she looked at one of the statues and recognized it as 2pm's Junho, she found another one that was obviously 2am's jokwon, just from her face.

So on it went, they found B2ST, the animorph team, some of them still caught mid transformation, they also found BAP, UKISS, and obviously, GOT7.

"Wait a minute" Kangin paused as he looked, "these are all teams and potential teams from the Busan headquarters, how did we not notice them gone?"

"Also" Donghae added on, "if this is all Busan, where are Blockbuster and BTS?"

Before anyone could ponder that, they heard Eunhyuk let out an excited yell, 

"I did It!" He called out as the others walked towards him.

"Did what?" Lay asked as she walked over.

"I reconfigured the mechanism that metalicized them, we should be able to reverse the effects!" Eunhyuk responded as his eyes darted over the statues, 

"Quickly, grab one so we can start bringing them back!" He urged.

"Uhm" they paused as they heard a shy voice speak out, "is it possible, that maybe, my team could be first?" Mark asked hesitantly as she avoided eye contact with the older mutants.

Leeteuk gave a gentle smile, "yes, I think that would be fine" she said sweetly.

Siwon walked over and, with a grunt of effort, picked up the statue of Jackson and carefully walked over to the stage.

"Put him in here" Eunhyuk instructed as he opened the door to the cylinder.

"Everybody cover your eyes" he ordered as he aimed the gun at the cylinder.  They all turned away as a bright flash of light went through the room.  

They heard a gasping breath, a cough, and then a thud.

"Jackson" they heard Mark cry out as they turned back around to see the red head opening the door and running over to a figure laying on the ground.

"Mm... Baby not so loud in the morning" they heard a voice groan out as Jackson woke up.

Mark let out a huge smile, and, to everyone's surprise(not really) leaned down and kissed him straight on the lips.

-------------unfreezing everyone else-------

Youngjae let out a yelp and fell right on her .

Both JB and Jr woke up yelling Youngjae's name.

Bambam rolled over and went back to sleep, she had to be dragged out.

Yugyeom tried to run through the glass, he also had to be dragged out.
--
Minjun shrieked and fell over.

Taecyeon woke up calling Minjun's name.

Nickhun also fell over.

Woohyun woke up crying for Nickhun.

Junho collapsed, she had to be dragged out.

Chansung woke up and charged right into the glass, he did manage to walk out on his own though.
--
Jokwon woke up peacefully but immediately started complaining about being stiff.

Seulong woke up and grunted at Jokwon to shut up, and was promptly dragged out by his ear.

Changmin woke up with a start, calling for Jinwoon.

Jinwoon woke up with a scared call for Changmin, before she started crying, Changmin had to go and retrieve her.
--
All of B2st woke up and immediately attempted to charge through the glass, Dongwoon almost succeeded.
--
UKISS woke up calmly and walked out on their own.
--
Yongguk woke up and punched the glass, Lay had to heal several broken knuckles.

Himchan woke up peacefully.

Daehyun woke and her stomach immediately started growling.

Youngjae woke up and tried to examine the ray gun before being shooed away.

Jongup was beyond confused, but she woke up okay.

Zelo woke up, saw jongup, and freaked but he got out okay.

------------------

"So what you're saying is, you were captured without noticing, turned to stone, and you have absolutely no clue what's going on." Leeteuk clarified with a raised eyebrow.

"We were captured in battle" JB supplied, raising his hand.

"We honestly had no clue" Minjun stated as taecyeon pulled her closer, "We heard Junho Shriek and then nothing"

"This lab is empty and swept clean" Jongin said as he, Sehun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Hoya returned, "there's nothing"

Leeteuk furrowed an eyebrow, "then who did this?" She asked quietly to herself.
-------------------------

A/N: hi guys! So yay! They rescued everybody!! Now the real party begins!!! 

Also, let's try another game since you all didn't like the first one, can you guess the couples? You can do it for a specific band or you can try for all of them if you're feeling lucky! I've already given away a few, but let's see how you all do!

~ Phoenix