Memories

Super exo

Chunji looked up at them with bleary eyes before seeming to come to a realization.

"L. Joe! Where is she?!" His voice was muffled under the oxygen mask.

"Shh, calm down... She's right here", Lay was quick to shush the older boy as she gestured to the bed next to his.  Chunji let out an odd noise... Sort of like a whimper, at the sight of her.

"Is she okay?" 

"Well, not okay exactly... But she's alive"... Lay at comforting people.

"What sunbaenim means to say is that she's not quite okay yet, but she's well on her way!" Hojoon quickly spoke up, trying to keep their patient from having a panic attack.

Chunji seemed to calm down after that.

"So what do you remember", everyone jumped at hearing Leeteuk's voice, it was rare to see the leader of SJ out of her office.

"I remember the monster breaking in... She did something to L.Joe, hurt her head somehow... We fought and Changjo went down, which freaked Ricky out... I remember hearing a shriek that the place was collapsing so I grabbed L.Joe... I remember a lot of blood, and then nothing..." He trailed off, confused.

"I think there's only one way to fix this" leeteuk said.

"What's that?" Suho asked, looking over at her,

"Luhan, I want you to search through Ren's mind to see if you can find anything, you're welcome to use kangin's assistance as well as Sungyeol's if you need it." 

Luhan nodded before turning and walking out of the room.

"As for the rest of you... Well the command center isn't going to clean itself up is it?" Leeteuk couldn't help but laugh at everyone's groan.

-----------------------

"So we're searching her mind to find information on what exactly?" Sungyeol asked as she eyed the younger girl unconscious on the bed.

"Anything pertaining to how she become a Gungpo or anything else really", Luhan replied.

"Alrighty then, let's start" Kangin muttered as he closed his eyes, the other two doing the same.

-------------------
Ren's memories

"Get back!" JR yelled as the monster shot a beam at them,

She landed unsteadily on the terrain.

"What did you do to those children?" Aron asked the monster, attempting to buy time.

"Why it's a special little power of mine" the monster cooed, while caressing another girl statue's face, "it solidifies the cells in a body, creating a metallic surface, however the special part is that my power won't kill you... You could be woken up centuries later just as healthy as you were when you were frozen" the monster gave a deranged smile as she shot a beam behind her.

Everyone froze when they heard a shriek, "oops..." The monster said, smirking as she moved to the side to reveal a statue of...

"MINHYUN" the all seemed to come back to life as they heard Aron's desperate cry... Indeed, there was a statue that looked exactly like their teammate.

--------the memories began to get spotty then, they saw Aron fall next, followed by Jason, then Baekho-------

"Agh" ren's eyes slowly opened to reveal JR in front of her.

"Run" was all she managed to get out, before her whole body froze

------------ the last thing they all saw was Ren running away before the memories turned blank-----------

"Huh?" Ren looked around, she was in a weird glass tube contraption, her arms chained above her head and her legs chained to the ground... Looking around, she saw JR, still unconscious, but she had a weird band around her forehead and her arms were strung up, much like Ren's, but each individual finger was also immobilized.

Looking around, she saw Minhyun and Aron had the same strange bands as JR, while Baekho and Jason were restrained exactly like herself.

"Specimen six has awoken sir" a faceless voice said,

"Good, activate it"

-----------------the girl's memories ended with excruciating pain---------

The three mind readers looked at each other with wide eyes.

"I'm going to tell Leeteuk... You two report back to you're teams and await further instructions" Kangin ordered, looking at the younger two.

Luhan and Sungyeol nodded, before heading out.

-----------------------

"So is everything going to plan?"

"Not exactly sir... Ezrelda was defeated and deactivated, and Mizrelda failed to eradicate the team."

"Insolent fools!"

"My deepest apologies sir"

"No matter... How about we try a different approach... Bring me specimen a1"

"Yes sir"

"Let's see how you react to fighting one of your own... In their own flesh"

The leader laughed as a tall, skinny girl with red hair was forced through the doors into his lab
-----------------------------

A/n: let's play a game guys... The first person who guesses who the girl is will get much love from the author nim

Hints

-she is a genderbent figure

-she is one of the two teams that were captured

Have fun lovelies! Comment and subscribe please!!

~Phoenix