Attack?

Super exo

Present time

------------------

"How is it possible for Nu' Est to return... They've been missing for two years" Changjo questioned  as they carried Ren back to the headquarters.

"What I Want to know is how did Ren end up as a Gungpo, and what happened to the rest of the team" Kris pitched in.

"Will she be okay?" Sehun asked, she didn't know Ren very well, but when she was in the academy the older had always been nice to her.

"She'll be fine Sehun-ah" Lay soothed the younger girl as she laid Ren down on a bed in the infirmary and got to work.

--------------------------

3 days later (command center with teen top)

"Seriously though Chunji, doesn't it feel like you're holding a stick sometimes?" Ricky asked, completely unaware that L. Joe was in listening range and about to smack him.

"What was that Ricky?" The girl hissed as she held up a fist.

"Ummmm... Nothing Noona! I was asking Chunji about a new... WEAPON, yeah... A new weapon..." Ricky tried desperately to save himself... But got smacked anyways.

"You dug your own grave there bud" CAP said, looking down at his whimpering teammate.

"Changjo! Kiss it and make it better!" Ricky pouted up at his girlfriend,

"No" the younger replied, not even looking at him,

"And dating her is like dating a wall!" Ricky exclaimed, not seeing the sudden flash of hurt across the youngest's face.

CAP was about o scold him, but suddenly one of the radars started going off.

"This monster is nowhere near us" L. Joe muttered, staring at the screen, "the sensor must be malfunctioni-"

There was a loud crash as one of the walls caved in and a Gungpo stepped in.

The team quickly got into a fighting formation, but it seemed the monster had one specific target.

L. Joe screamed and fell to her knees, grabbing her head in pain, "what's wrong" CAP asked, focusing on the monster,

"H-height, 550 cm, weight 2937 kg, voice, bdldssj, owww, height, weight, weight, power, GAAAH" L. Joe was just spouting random things, before she shrieked one last time, and collapsed.

The Gungpo smiled, "my name is mizrelda, surrender now, or face destruction"

---------------------

"Hey L. Joe do you have... A... Min..." Luhan gasped as he looked at the destroyed command center.

"Oi.. Teen top! Respond!" He heard a groan and saw movement to the left as a hand shot out of the rubble and hurried over to help clear the debris.

Once most of the rubble was removed, it revealed Ricky, bleeding from the head, and hand, holding an unconscious Changjo, who seemed to be bleeding from multiple places.

"Help... Her... The rest... Buried too!" Ricky gasped out as he struggled to hand over the younger girl to Luhan.

Luhan gently grabbed the girl under the arms and, supporting her head and neck with his chest, dragged her out and laid her on the ground before reaching for his mic.

"Exo, get down here, and bring infinite if they're here... We have a big problem." He spoke quickly into the mic, waiting to here a response before shutting it off again and pulling Ricky out of the rubble as well.

"Where are the others?" Luhan asked the younger boy, " L. Joe and Chunji were over there... CAP and Niel were... Near us" the boy answered, his words slurring. 

Luhan took a deep breath before lowering Ricky onto the ground, "do not fall asleep, don't even close your eyes" he ordered the boy, before turning and making his way to where Ricky had pointed out CAP and Niel were.

"Luhan!"/ "oppa"/ "hyung" Luhan raised is head at the calls, seeing infinite and the rest of Exo there.

"Guys, I think there was an attack, they're buried in the rubble and seriously injured" Luhan explained quickly before going back to searching, Sehun, Sunggyu,Woohyun, Kai, and Minseok helping him, while Lay tended to Ricky and Changjo.

"Over here!" They heard Woohyun call as she pulled debris near a leg, "heres CAP, and... There's Niel" she said pointing them out as the others joined her in uncovering the leader and Niel they gently moved them over to Lay as well.

CAP had several gashes from debris, and what looked to be burn marks on his arms and legs,

Niels face was scratched up and she had a huge bruise on her forehead, but didn't seem seriously injured.

"Oh man..." They heard Dongwoo whisper to the right of them, he the rest of the searchers were just staring.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked, making his way over, before his breathe caught.

They had found L. Joe and Chunji... But neither looked like they were breathing.

Chunji was curled around L. Joe, most likely to try and protect the smaller from the wreckage, but he was almost completely purple and blue, with blood everywhere, he was barely breathing.

L. Joe was pale... Her skin almost translucent and her lips were blue under the dust, they quickly pulled them both out of the rubble before freezing.

"... Is that?"

"Oh man..." 

"LAY, GET OVER HERE! NOW!"

-----------------------

A/n: cliff hanger yay!

Subscribe, up vote and comment please!