Flashback

Super exo

Flashback- 2 years ago

------------------------

"JR!" The dark haired girl turned around to see Ren running towards her.

The smaller blonde stopped and over dramatically gasped for breath, "stop goofing around Ren, what is it?" The leader asked as the girl straightened up.

"We're getting a new recruit... And he's another super strength" Jr rolled her eyes as she started walking away, "wonderful, another muscle brain" she muttered as she and Ren walked towards their dormitory.

"Hey! I'm one of those muscle brains! Remember?" The smaller girl pouted as she caught up to the leader.

"You may have super strength, but you're much more tolerable than Baekho" JR responded as she reached the dormitory door and opened it for Ren.

"Oh ho... Who are these two hotties?" 

JR immediately felt a vein pop in her forehead as a new guy... He looked Chinese, walked up to her and Ren

"I'm the leader of this team, JR, and you are?" The leader responded with gritted teeth.

"The name's Jason cutie, super strength extraordinaire... But you can call me your boyfriend if you like." Jason smirked as he moved to wrap an arm around JR's shoulders.

The leader's eyebrow ticked and suddenly Jason's arm flipped up, off her shoulders, and smacked him in the face.

"Ooh, a puppeteer huh? y" Jason commented as he eyed the dark haired girl.

"Where are the others?" Ren asked looking around.

"Baekho's in the Gym and Minhyun is in the infirmary... One of the trainees didn't take kindly to her toying with his head" Aron said, walking through the door.

"Is she okay?" JR asked immediately, worried for her teammate,

"She's alright, got a couple of bruises, they just want to make sure that when he shoved her out it didn't do anything to her head."

"And he didn't" they heard a soft, feminine voice as Minhyun walked into the dorm and into Aron's arms.

"TEAM NU' EST, REPORT TO THE COMMAND CENTER, REPEAT REPORT TO THE COMMAND CENTER." 

An automated voice called over the intercom.
------------------------------

"So what's the story shorty?" Jason asked as he looked at L. Joe.

The current shortest in the room, growled, "want to repeat that muscle brain?" She asked with a vein showing on her forehead.

"Anyways" L. Joe began after calming her self down, "a group of third year trainees has disappeared, as in I can't find their signals at all"

"Are you serious?" JR frowned, "even if they were dead you would still be able to find them."

"Exactly" L. Joe responded, "this is a top priority mission, you are to go their last known location and try to figure out what happened" 

"Of course" Minhyun responded, "but... Who are we looking for?"

"A team still in training, GOT7", L. Joe clarified, "they still have two more years of training and then a year of supervision before they can be an official team, that's why we're worried, they're young and not official yet"

Nu' Est nodded before heading out.

------------------------------

"According to this, their last known location is close by" Aron said, looking up from the GPS device.

"Alright every mental, get with a physical, Ren you're with me, Minhyun with Baekho, and Aron with Jason," the team nodded and split up.

"Why can't I be with you cutie?" Jason complained

"Because with Aron, you will actually be able to focus on the mission" JR responded, not even looking in Jason's direction.

"Proceed with utmost caution, silence unless absolutely necessary" JR finished before switching her mic to silence, the others doing the same.

The team proceeded cautiously through the forest, until they heard Minhyun gasp through their mind link.

"What is it?" JR asked, switching on her mic.

"Impossible" Minhyun breathed out, they heard Baekho saying the same things.

"We're headed to your coordinates" JR said, "stay put"

-------------------------

"Oh my goodness" JR heard Ren whisper out before she looked at where the others were staring, and her eyes widened.

In front of them were seven statues... Who happened to look exactly like the missing trainees.

"Ooh?" They heard a voice say, "have you all come to play too?"  A Gungpo smiled as she stepped out from the trees.

"Aren't they pretty?" The monster asked as she caressed the face of a young girl's statue, JR recognized her as Youngjae, a seeker.

"I'm adding them to my collection, do you all want to be a part of it as well?" The monster giggled maniacally as she attacked.

-----------------------

"JR!... MINHYUN!... BAEKHO!" Sungyeol called at the top her lungs as she and the rest of Infinite looked around.

"This is impossible" Sunggyu muttered as he looked around, they had found traces of a fight and parts of the grass that has been flattened, as if something heavy was on top of it, but there was no sign of Nu'Est, or the missing trainees.

---------------------

A/n: DUN DUN DUNNNNN, so sorry I've been gone, I finally finished my last exam today and I'm celebrating by updating! So please comment, subscribe, etc... Love you guys!