Help

Super exo

"We just can't take you all anywhere can we?" they heard C.A.P sigh as Chunji lowered the barrier.

L.joe took one look at the monster before her eyes turned a freaky pink color, "name: Ezrelda, gender: female, height: 196 cm, weight: 60kg, ability: mind alteration, appearance change, and power abduction, weakness: direct attacks, mental abilities altering the surroundings, and independent women..."

"So now that we know what we're up against... Let's play team" C.A.P smirked as they all shifted

Niel let out a giggle, "invert" she shrieked with happiness as the world flipped upside down.

Changjo rolled her eyes at her unnie, "warp" she said quietly as the surroundings started bending out of shape and blurring.

L.joe just stepped back as C.A.P sent out a powerful sonic wave that interrupted the monster's mechanical... Thing,

And Ricky finished it with a solid punch through her stomach with his super strength.

Ezrelda let out an enraged shriek as she erupted into ash.

--------------------------

Chen let out a whimper as she struggled to free herself from her own mind, but she couldn't get out, that monster had done something to her and now she was chained down in the very back corner of her own mind.

"HELP" she screamed as she struggled to get free, becoming more frantic every moment.

Suddenly, a strange light appeared right in front of her, taking the shape of a human...

"Lu- oppa" she sobbed "help me" 

The figure did turn out to be Luhan, with L.joe standing next to him.

"Hey Chen-Chen" Luhan muttered gently as he saw the distressed girl, "we're gonna get you out of there okay, just calm down" he and L.joe immediately went to work on getting the chains loose and helping her up.

"This is going to feel weird" L.joe warned as Chen suddenly felt herself yanked to the front of her mind.

-----------------------------

"Is she going to be okay?" Suho clutched at Changjo's arm tightly, much to Ricky's annoyance as he involuntarily shook the younger girl back and forth.

"She'll be fine" C.A.P reassured, slowly loosening his fellow leader's grip on Changjo and handing her off to Ricky.

They all heard a groan as L.joe and Luhan's eyes came back into focus and they stood up.

They heard another groan as Chen opened her eyes woozily and started when she all of a sudden had a freaked out water controller on top of her.

"AretouokaybabydoyouneedsomethingarwyouhurtOHMYGODareyouresponsiveansjeksofjekke-AAARGH" Chen just sighed as she pushed Suho off of her after shocking him,

"I'm fine oppa" she said, standing up carefully.

"So that was fun" L.joe said as she started walking back towards the transport van... "Are you guys coming" she asked as she looked over shoulder, only to see everyone staring back at where the monster had been destroyed.

"Babe" Chunji whispered, "...isn't that..."

L.joe's eyes widened as she ran towards them and watched lay gently roll the girl over.

"Ren!" Tao gasped as he knelt down by the girl, "what happened?"

But the girl was out cold.

-----------------------------

A/n: haha I haven't updated in weeks... Oops... So yeah... Exams and stuff but school is finally winding down so I'm bringing this back! And ooh now I've added Nu'est to the group hahahahahaha

Hope you enjoyed :)

Please don't hate me

~Phoenix