Memories

Super exo

"Okay, so 2pm was ambushed, Got7 was attacked during training, 2am and BAP have no clue, B2st was attacked from behind so they never got a face, and I couldn't even get in to any of Ukiss's memories".  Kangin finished with a frustrated frown as Leeteuk steepled her fingers in deep thought.

"Junho was the only one that heard anything?"

"Yeah, but we can't run a voice from her memories through our database... Plus we currently don't have a functioning database".  Eunhyuk trailed off as he remembered that their central command was still being rebuilt.

"I want you, Sungjong, Minjun and Luhan to work at Junho's memories."

Kangin's jaw dropped,"are you insane?! That much power going into the brain at once could shut it down!"

"Well it's the only lead we have at the moment Kangin, if you have a better suggestion then go ahead!" Leeteuk shouted back.

"I will have to talk to Minjun about it, Junho is her team mate and her responsibility, if Minjun says no then we don't do it."

"Fine", Leeteuk huffed as she sat back in her chair.

-----------------------------------

"Absolutely not!" Minjun shrieked as she quickly pulled Junho behind her.

"You'll destroy her conscious with that much power!"

Kangin turned to give Leeteuk a look that clearly said I told you so.

"Minjun", Leeteuk attempted to calm the other leader, "she is the only lead we have, we need to pick apart that memory."

Minjun sniffed, "I still don't like it, but here's what's going to happen I get an inkling of her mind fading, everything. Stops." She annunciated clearly as she held Junho tightly against her.

Kangin nodded in agreement, "I'll fetch the others then."

--------------------------------------

Junho was lying in something like a dentist's chair while Minjun gently stuck sensors in specific points around her head and heart.

"These measure your brain waves, and this measures your cardiac response... If either start dropping we stop the entire thing and get you into intensive care."

The younger nodded slightly and allowed Minjun to give her a light sedative, "this will just make it easier for you when we're going in because trust me, having your mind invaded is not pleasant."

Junho gave her a shaky smile and gently closed her eyes, allowing her mind to open to the four psychics.

--------------------------------------

Luhan was amazed  at the surreal experience, he could still feel his body, but he was also reliving Junho's memories in her body.

Kangin and Minjun were in charge of the whole thing, taking memories and magnifying them, going into every shingle little detail.

They were to the point where Junho had just started turning into a statue when they found it.

-------------------------------------

There was a prick into her back and suddenly another hand was on the back of her head,

"We can't have your little friends find out what happened to you can we?" , another voice asked as Junho felt this strange sensation of her mind locking down on something 

"Bye bye..." The ghostly voice was drowned out in her scream.

--------------------------

"There's a lock", Sungjong muttered as she approached what looked like a wall.

"Well if there's a wall we have to break it" Kangin grunted as he put his hand onto it, "Luhan come here, we're gonna need all of our power."

The four of them poured their energy into breaking down the wall, finally it fell apart, revealing more memories.

-------------------------

Chansung and Wooyoung were carefully keeping an eye on their smallest teammate watching her vitals and her brainwaves, they had jumped briefly but had gone back to normal pretty quickly.

Wooyoung was swallowing back a yawn when the beeping started, Chansung jumped from his seat and over to Junho.

"Hey baby... Hey calm down, your okay... Junho... JUNHO!"

The younger's vitals were plummeting Wooyoung quickly ran over to where Minjun was lying and yanked on her leg while Chansung was attempting to stabilize their teammate.

-------------------------

Minjun felt the tug and looked around, only to see the contours of Junho's mind warping,

"We've gotta get out, she's dropping!"

Minjun yelled as Luhan and kangin were still searching for the last piece 

"I found it!"

Luhan exclaimed as everything suddenly went black

--------------------------

Lay came racing in to respond to Chansung 's emergency call when suddenly, all of Junho's readings flatlined.

------------------------

A/N: ... Hey guys.... School happened.... Do you still love me?

~Phoenix