Mark

Super exo

A/n: okay since apparently none of you wanted to play my game, I'll just give you an update anyways... Author's feelings are really hurt! :(

----------------------------------------------

"Intruder detected"

Sungyeol looked up to see the make shift radar picking up some signals, then she heard a breathy voice coming through the speakers

"H-help me... It hurts" , it was a Girl's voice, it was deeper than some but it still sounded young

Sungyeol quickly grabbed her mic,  "Sunggyu oppa... There's someone outside, I don't know if it's a threat or not, but she sounds injured"

"I'll be right there"

Sungyeol saw Sunggyu step through the door cautiously with a stunner (it sent an electric shock strong enough to stun and subdue an assailant without leaving permanent damage).

A few moments later the door opened to reveal a worried Sunggyu holding up a small, thin, and lanky, but muscular girl with red hair.

"You can't let me in here... I can't be here... I'll hurt you... Get it out... Get it out of me... Please get it out." The girl whimpered in pain.

"What's wrong?" Sungjong asked gently, kneeling In front of the girl.

"It hurts... It makes me evil... Get it out!"

"What's going on?" Leeteuk and the rest of SJ and EXO piled into the room.

Leeteuk gasped as she knelt before the girl

"Get away!" the girl shrieked, shoving leeteuk away, "I'm not safe until it's out... Get it out... GET IT OUT!"

The girl groaned and started shaking, and when she lifted her head again, it revealed pink glowing eyes as mist started appearing all over the room.

"I can't control... It won't stop... Get away"

Suddenly the girl leaped at Leeteuk, Hands finding purchase around the leader's neck.

Siwon was quick to shove her off as Kangin managed to get his hands around the girl's head.

The girl screamed bloody murder as she struggled and fought, Siwon and Eunhyuk grabbed her and forced her to hold still while murmuring encouragements for the girl not to fight it.

She let out another shriek Before going completely still and passing out

"What was that?" Leeteuk asked Kangin as he checked her neck for bruises.

"There's some kind of mental control on her mind that forces her powers to activate and for her to attack without control... I think broke through it though... Hey Eunhyuk, come check her head." Kangin ordered.

Eunhyuk knelt down by the unconscious girl's head and gently felt her scalp for anything.

"Here" he muttered as he focused on one spot behind the girl's ear, everyone heard a click and when Eunhyuk pulled his hand away he was holding a small metallic chip.

"I'm gonna take her to the medical wing and drop this chip off by the lab." He announced as he picked the girl up and turned to walk out of the room.


"Wait sunbaenim!"

The older turned around, "yes?"

"Who is that?"

"The oldest member of GOT7, Monika Tuan... More commonly known as Mark, by her choice."

The SJ member walked out of the room, followed by the rest of his team... Leaving the others in confusion.
-------------------------

Filler chapter... Congratulations to no one because you were mean to me!

~Phoenix