It begins

Super exo

1 week later
------------------------------

The machine beeped steadily as it kept track of L.Joe's heartbeat, Chunji watched quietly from his bed... Wishing he could feel his little lover's body heat, to reassure himself that she was still there.

CAP smiled at him as he walked in, Niel behind him pushing the wheelchair Changjo was currently confined to... Both she and Ricky, who was beside her, were pouting, Chunji assumed it was because they got caught racing down the hallway again.

They chatted quietly for a little while about CAP's new trainees and how they were doing, they were just laughing about one of his stories in which ATom, the only female knight, managed to beat Jenissi and Sangdo by tricking them into colliding with each other, when they heard someone choking.

They looked over to L.Joe's bed, and saw that the little blonde's fingers were twitching, and she seemed to struggling against her breathing tube.

Chunji slammed his hand onto the call button and not even twenty seconds later, Hojoon came racing in, shirt rumpled and her hair soaking wet... She must have just gotten out of the shower after training.

She quickly walked over to L.Joe's bed, and, to everyone's surprise, pinched L.Joe's nose shut, and with the other hand, covered around the tube before she started talking.

"L.Joe sunbae, you have a breathing tube in at the moment and you cannot fight it, unless you seriously want to injure yourself, your lungs are very weak at the moment however, I am going to pull the tube out.  I want you to hold your breath and count to twenty... Do you understand me?"

L.Joe's fingers twitched in response.  Hojoon took a deep breath and grasped the tube with one hand, while still pinching L.Joe's nose shut with the other, 

"I'm going to count to three okay?" She paused for a moment "one, two,three" on three she started pulling the tube out, L.Joe made some kind of horrible gagging sound, before Hojoon pulled the tube out completely.

Quickly, the healer pulled a mask out of the drawer behind her, hooked it up to the oxygen tank, and placed it on L.Joe's face, securing the strap.

The blonde panted in the mask, before the eyelids twitched and opened a little bit, wincing at the light, finally a pair of hazy brown orbs were revealed as the girl struggled to wake up.

Hojoon however quickly sent her back to sleep, in response to Chunji's taken aback face she merely replied with,

 "she wasn't quite able to wake up on her own... Plus her panic from earlier exhausted her, her body wouldn't be able to handle the strain of staying awake."

Chunji grumped in response, but he understood her point.

"So what was all that excitement about?" Eunhyuk asked as he, Donghae, Leeteuk, Kangin, and a skinny red head they had never seen before, walked in

"L.Joe didn't like her breathing tube" Niel responded as she pointed at the, again, unconscious blonde.

"Who is this?" CAP asked, motioning to the Redhead.

"This is Mark, from GOT7, she's only just woken up". Kangin introduced the girl as she bowed politely.

She was pretty, Long red hair piled into a messy bun on top of her head, high cheekbones and big brown eyes, she was skinny, but it was a healthy, muscular skinny, she was wearing a grey dress with a navy collar, and a navy ribbon that brought the dress in at the waist, it went down to her lower thigh, she also wore white socks that came up to her ankle, and black shoes... Obviously her group's uniform.

They all had uniforms,

Teen Top wore white polo shirts and the girls wore navy skirts with a brown belt, while the boys had navy slacks, also with a brown belt, the girls wore white, knee high socks and brown loafers, while the boys just had normal white socks and brown loafers.

EXO had white, button down shirts, navy blazers, yellow ties, and the girls wore khaki skirts, while the boys had khaki pants, they all wore normal socks and brown shoes.

Infinite wore white, button down shirts and the girls had black skirts, while the boys had black pants, the girls also wore black tights and black shoes, while boys had black socks and shoes.

Super junior had pale blue polo shirts, white bottoms, the girls had skirts, blue socks, and white shoes.

Finally, topp dogg, who had just received their uniforms, had black and white checked blazers, white shirts, black skirts/pants, black, knee high socks, and black shoes.

They were always in their transformation stages for training, but they could wear whatever they wanted in the dorms.
--------------

Chunji was interrupted from his line of thought by Leeteuk,

"We've managed to retrieve GOT7's location from the chip we took from Mark, we're sending EXO and Infinite, some of us are going as well"

CAP nodded in agreement, "what do you want us to do?" He asked, motioning at his team.

"I hate to say this, but you all are going to sit this one out, recover, and watch over Topp Dogg, but you're not going to get very involved."

CAP nodded again, 

"Then I wish you good luck"

Leeteuk nodded in thanks before gently wrapping her hand around Mark's elbow, guiding her out.
--------------------

A/N: I'm BAAAAAAACK! Who missed me?!? .... No one... Okay... That's cool...

~Phoenix