The dream

Super exo

Baekho's breathing was uneven as his eyes slid to Minhyun, the taller girl was out cold, as were JR and Aron.  Their captors found it easier to keep the psychics unconscious, it prevented unnecessary manipulation in the case of equipment failure.

Ren was gone, she had been for weeks.  They just took her one day and she never came back.

Maybe she escaped, Baekho hoped so, the smaller girl didn't deserve to live down here as bright and energetic as she was.

The door slammed open, allowing harsh light into the usually dark room.  

"Get the tall one, she looks the most pitiful, and get the leader as well" "yes sir"

Baekho's eyes widened and he started struggling as Minhyun let out a pained whimper and JR flopped boneless to the ground as guards undid their binds and dragged them into the next room.

-----------------------------

"So what you're saying is," Himchan spoke bluntly, "that you dreamed of Nu'est's thoughts and now you want Daehyun to use that dream and guide us there.

"Yes" Luhan responded simply.

Yongguk sighed as he leaned toward Daehyun and Youngjae, "what do think, can you do it?"   Daehyun shrugged and nodded.

"It's a recent dream and Luhan's powers should make it easier for me to re-manifest the location."

Daehyun smiled as she approached Luhan, "get comfy" Luhan shifted slightly and nodded as Daehyun gently placed her hands on either side of his head.

"Show me" Daehyun's voice had an ethereal tone to it  and her eyes glowed a gentle, soothing green.

Luhan's eyes fluttered as Daehyun began recalling the dream and tracing it's roots.

"It appears that they have been taken just beyond Busan's jurisdiction, I'm only sensing the presence of two though... Weren't there six of them?" 

Himchan frowned, "you sure you're not missing something Dae?"

"No... There are only two signals" Daehyun's voice was breathy and quiet as she delved deeper into the dream.

"Wait... I found it" Daehyun's fingers clasped something right from the side of Luhan's head and pulled, a location appearing in thin air.

"We know this forest" Yongguk spoke up, "we know exactly where this is".

"Then go, take Exo with you" the group looked up in surprise as Heechul appeared around the door frame, "Teukie has given you permission, so get moving".

----------------------------------

Chen held on tight as Sehun's wings flapped faster and moved them farther along the route

Below them, Kai was teleporting Suho, DO, Tao and Lay, while Chanyeol carried Baekhyun.  Kris was flying next to Sehun with Himchan on his back giving him directions while the rest of BAP were riding their really cool mission motorcycles.

"It should be right around here" Himchan spoke quietly into the radio as they all came to a stop, the airborne mutants landing with their cargo.

Yongguk and Zelo walked carefully through the undergrowth in the woods and quickly found a trapdoor, covered with shrubbery and moss to blend in with the forest floor around it.

Quietly and calmly, Yongguk lifted up the door, only for a tortured scream to come ripping through the air.

With quickening heart rates, both teams lowered themselves Into the bunker and stealthily made their way toward the noise.
----------------------------------

Finally, they came to a set of sterilized double doors that looked like the entrance to an operating room.

Quickly, Kris slammed opened the doors and both teams filed in to face the enemy.

----------------------------------

Minseok felt nausea rise up as they were greeted with the sight of JR attached the wall with wires going through her skin in a sickening imitation of her puppeteer abilities.

Minhyun was strapped to the table, electrodes stuck to her temples and her chest, right above her heart, sending steady pulses of jolting electricity through her system.

The scientist behind the table looked up with a smile.

"Oh, I see we have visitors... Would you like to help us out?" The grin turned deranged as Gungpo flooded the room, surrounding the two teams.

-------------------------------

A/N: *walks through door, sees angry fans* oh hey guys... How are you... Been doing well?
*gets bricked*

Sorry I haven't updated in like, a trillion years...

~Phoenix