Distractions

Super exo

A/n: please read the A/n at the bottom!

-----------------------

CAP sat quietly between his two teammates' beds, Chunji had an oxygen mask, several IVs, and a heck of a lot of bandages, but he would be okay.

The leader sighed deeply as he turned to his other teammate, L.Joe was connected to a machine that was breathing for her, with a huge tube down , she was covered with a sheet but if you were to look under it, you would see a terrifying wound created from being impaled through the chest by a piece of debris.

One of the younger healers, Hojoon, stepped into the room before pausing when she saw the team leader, CAP just gave her a weary smile and waved her in.

"So how is it looking?" The leader asked quietly, almost scared to hear the results.

"Well, I came in to take Chunji sunbaenim off his sedative, the senior healers have determined him healthy enough to wake up." The small girl responded as she began unhooking the boy from one of his multiple IVs, and adjusting the dosage on another.

"What about L.Joe?" CAP asked hesitantly.

"... The seniors have agreed to remove her from her medical coma, but they won't take her off the respirator for a while" the healer answered quietly as she adjusted several IVs on the older girl's arm.

"What team do you belong to?" CAP asked the younger girl, curious as to why he had never seen her before.

"Huh?" The girl asked looking up, "oh... Topp Dogg, sunbaenim,  but we still have two years before we're considered an official team" the girl finished her work and bowed to the elder, "if you'll excuse me, sunbaenim" she said politely before leaving the room.

CAP sighed and returned to his musings before he heard a groan, surprised, he looked over to see Chunji shifting, before he let out a sigh and went still again.  CAP shook his head before leaving the room and going to check on his two maknaes.

------------------------

"Topp Dogg?" Leeteuk asked looking up to teen top's leader, "oh yes! They began training the same year as Got7! They're coming along quite nicely" Super Junior's leader smiled with pride as she thought of her upcoming rookies.

"Can I visit them?" CAP asked, "... I want to start helping trainees again while my team is down, I need something to do." Leeteuk looked at the leader for a moment before shrugging, "have at it, I'm sure Donghae and Kangin would like a break" she looked at her computer, typing in a few things, before handing CAP a piece of paper.

"This is their schedule for today, you'll just observe though" CAP nodded and bowed to his sunbae before leaving the office.

------------------------

"Let's take a break." Kangin couldn't help but laugh a bit as the team collapsed where they stood,  before remembering they were still in training and scrambled up to bow to their superior... Before collapsing again.

"So this is Topp Dogg", both Donghae and Kangin turned to see CAP enter the room, "they're a pretty big group" he said in surprise as he saw the trainees.

Upon hearing the new voice, the team scrambled up again, prepared to greet their superior, before CAP waved it off, they still remained standing though.

"What brings you here CAP?" Donghae asked, grinning and waving at the younger.

CAP smiled in return, "well Noona, Leeteuk Noona said that you all were In need of a break, I take over tomorrow."

Kangin grinned, "so I guess you're just observing today?" He asked the younger leader, 

"That would be correct" CAP answered. Returning the grin.

"Alright team!" Kangin yelled out, clapping his hands together, "you know what that means!" They couldn't help laughing at the groans they received as the trainees stood up and got into a line.

"Jenissi, Seogoong, Gohn, and Yano, step forward" a shorter, tan male, a tall girl with blonde/brown hair, a taller girl with golden blonde hair, and a shorter male with Sandy blonde hair stepped forward.

"These are our lions" Kangin said, smiling affectionately at them, "Jenissi, begin." Kangin ordered before the tan male let out a growl and shifted into a huge black lion with sapphire eyes.

"Seogoong" the tall girl with blonde/brown hair smiled, waved at CAP, and shifted into a beautiful pure white lioness.

"Gohn" the tall golden blonde girl stepped forward, grinned cheekily, and held out her hands as they grew golden claws instead of fingernails and her canine teeth grew longer into fangs with golden tips, her already blonde hair also grew out longer and seemed to spike at the tips... She was pretty terrifying for having such a sweet face, CAP thought as he looked at the girl, who let out a growl in return.

"Gohn, although your released form is impressive, I want to see your animorph" Kangin said, looking slightly irritated at the girl, she pouted, huffed, and then shifted into a beautiful golden lioness.

"Yano" the boy with sandy blonde hair growled, before shifting into a yellowish lion... Cub, Gohn and Seogoong let out motherly sounding purrs and started him, before the younger growled and swatted them away, which earned him a warning sound from Jenissi.

"The lions are animorphs that also have incredibly destructive released forms" Donghae explained, as Seogoong yawned, revealing huge, and very sharp teeth.

CAP nodded gestured for them to turn back, they did so and stepped back into line.

"Hojoon, Hansol, Bjoo, Xero, step forward", the short girl who attended to his teammates earlier stepped forward, she had white blonde hair with light green tips, she also wore glasses, a smaller girl with white hair with blue tips, as well as blue eyes stepped forward as well.  A younger boy with purple hair and another boy with white hair also stepped forward.

"Hojoon is a healer, so she can't show anything" Donghae explained, before calling the other girl forward.

"Hansol, begin" the girl with blue and white hair smiled sweetly, before she held out her hand and revealed a crackling ball of lightning inside of it.

"Bjoo" the boy with purple hair stepped forward, bowed, and held out his and as well, revealing a swirling ball of water.

"Xero" the boy with white hair stepped forward and held out his hand to reveal a ball of ice.

"The wizards aren't exactly elementals, they specialize in magic, they just tend to feel more comfortable in some areas.

CAP nodded and motioned for them to return to the line.

"ATom, Nakta, and Kidoh, step forward" a smaller girl with vivid red hair, a tall boy with a buzz cut, and another tall boy with brown hair and red highlights stepped forward.

CAP raised an eyebrow, only one girl?

"Kidoh, begin" the tall boy with brown hair nodded, took his ring off of his finger, and was suddenly holding a broad sword with a blue gem in the hilt, he swung it expertly and a huge force field came out of it, pushing away everything in its path.

"Nakta" the tallest boy stepped forward and removed a bracelet from his wrist, it became a spear, but CAP noticed a long sword in a hilt at his belt, they both had green gems in them and when he the spear. It began extending till it hit the opposite wall.

"ATom" the only girl stepped forward and pulled off her necklace, which seemed to have dozens of little charms, turning it into a longbow and each of the charms into an arrow, she also turned around to reveal a saber strapped to her back, and a war fan at her side, each with a red gem.

"Our knights specialize in armed combat and prolonged battle, their weapons each emit a special forcefield that weakens a Gungpo's power.

CAP nodded, impressed at them, before gesturing for them to return, they did and their weapons turned back into their respective jewelry pieces.

"Now our Dragons are still a bit too out of control for them to reveal themselves yet, but PGoon and Sangdo step forward." Kangin called out the remaining two trainees.

A shorter boy with jet black hair pulled into a ponytail and a tall girl with her hair in cornrows stepped forward, and then stepped back in line.

"So, think you can handle them?" Donghae asked, smiling as she looked up at the younger leader,

"I think so" CAP said, returning the smile

Suddenly the doors opened and Lay came racing in.

"CAP sunbaenim, Chunji has woken up!" CAP nodded and turned to leave, but not before opening his mouth and speaking to the trainees.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on any of you" he warned before leaving the room

---------------------------

A/n: guys... I think that was the longest chapter I have ever written! So this is also kind of a filler, but also kind of a sneak peek for what will be coming later, topp dogg doesn't actually appear for a while, but is needed to introduce them, they look like they do in 'say it'... So... EXO will reappear in the next chapter and the plot will thicken! 

~Phoenix