2pm

Super exo

Sehun took a moment to observe the older mutants,

2pm just looked well... Beastly, even the girls were more muscular than half the guys in the Seoul headquarters.

Minjun was wearing black leggings with a purple fitted shirt, her hair, which was a mousy brown, was pulled back in a loose braid, it was obvious she was a psychic.

Taecyeon was huge! He had on black pants and a white tank top and his dark brown hair was long, sweeping into his eyes and gathered into a little ponytail at the back, clearly a super strength.

Nickhun was in a black, suit looking outfit that was white in the back and black in the front, his coppery brown hair was long and stylishly swept out of his face, he smiled and Sehun immediately wanted to do anything to please him, before she blinked and shivered, a hypnotist.

Wooyoung looked cute as a button with her baby cheeks and platinum blond hair, her electric blue leggings and black crop top however, revealed slim and perfectly toned muscles. Her hair was pulled into two cute little buns on either side of her head. She smiled and everyone's mood seemed to lift, she was an empath.

Junho was also cute with slightly chubby cheeks, cute smiley eyes, and an adorably petite build that her skort and crop top only emphasized.  Her long black hair was pulled into a high ponytail with bangs sweeping into her face. Sehun noticed that she also wore black gloves, her eyes widened, a real life power shifter!

Chansung looked like a bear with his height and muscles, similar to Taecyeon, he had on a black tank top and black pants with his hair styled to the side. He was a super strength as well.
---------------------

Luhan hesitantly knocked on the door of one of the guest dorms, when no one replied Kangin stepped up, rolling his eyes, and banged his fist on the door until it opened to reveal a bleary eyed Wooyoung.

"Oppa~" she drawled, obviously still half-asleep, "s'too early for you... Here..." She trailed off and yawned before opening the door and letting them in.

They walked in to find that the blonde had sprawled herself over the couch, seemingly attempting to go back to sleep.

Kangin rolled his eyes again and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder.

"Yaaaaah" the girl whined in protest as she was bodily moved to the bedroom where the rest of the members were still sleeping.

Kangin smirked and took in a huge breath.

"RISE AND SHINE BEASTLY WARRIORS!" He shouted.

Slowly the members stirred, Minjun waking up to glare at her fellow psychic before rolling over, away from the noisy mutant.

Junho whined and sat up, dragging Chansung with her, and looked up at the elder.

"Do you need something o-oppa?" She asked around a yawn as she shifted to get up.

"Yes actually, but you don't need to move." Kangin replied.  The girl paused and Minjun raised her head again to give him a strange look.

"What do you need?" The now awake leader asked as she sat up, and shoved Taecyeon off the bed to wake him up.

"I need to do a memory search" Kangin replied, ignoring Taecyeon's complaints of being shoved off the bed.

Minjun froze and looked up at the older psychic,

"She's never been through one of those before, none of them have" she spoke quickly, worry evident in her tone.

"I know", Kangin replied, "I'm going to make it as painless as possible, but it still needs to happen.

Minjun sighed before gesturing for Junho to come over.

The smallest in the room did so... After releasing herself from her bear of a boyfriend's hold.

Minjun and Taecyeon pulled the smallest down to rest against them a Kangin knelt in front of them.

"I'm going to search through your memories of the day you were caught, okay?" He spoke to the younger girl gently.

She nodded uneasily and tightened her grip on Taecyeon's hand as Kangin gently put his hand on top of her head.

The girl gasped quietly as he entered her mind, before slumping against her two teammates.

---------------------------

It was a routine mission, check around the perimeter of the Busan territory and then report back, it was almost an insult to their abilities how boring it was.

"Chansung-ah, Taecyeon-ah, take 10 yards" leader was obviously bored as she gave orders out in a monotone, instead of her usual thickly accented speech.

Junho laughed as the two gavel hugely overly exaggerated bows to the leader and jogged off.

Junho paused for a moment as she heard something rustling, she was about to call out when something wrapped around , blocking any sound, another forced her arms to her body and dragged her into the trees.

"I'm here to end this territory", an oily voice oozed in her ear. 

"I'm going to make sure you all disappear, just as your leader before did" there was sickening laugh, and then a feel of terror as her body started to feel stiff, heavier... Immobile.

The girl screamed as soon as the hand removed itself from and she could only watch in horror as her body slowly turned into a statue.

"Junho-yah!" The girl sobbed as she heard her leader's worried tone, the girl had become a statue up to the neck and it was quickly approaching her face.

"Oh no" there was only one eye left to see her team find her, it squeezed out one last tear... And then everything faded.

-------------------

Kangin was pushed out of the memories by another force and found himself looking at the very angry face of Minjun, while a very concerned Taecyeon was holding an unconcious Junho with tear streaks down her face.

"That's. Enough." The daegu leader hissed as Chansung came and retrieved his distraught little lover and tucked her back into bed.

Kangin nodded and quietly left the room with Luhan at his heels.

----------------------

A/N: dear lord! I'm so sorry I took so long... APs are no joke.... Especially when you wait until the last minute to do all your summer work... IM SORRY!