The lab

Super exo

           Kris looked to his right and saw yongguk's team line up in a formation that allowed them to protect Daehyun and advance quickly through the lab.

 
"Exo, back them up, fill in the gaps", Kris ordered quickly as his team did just that.
 
           The battle with the gungpo was short, most of them were low levels and didn't stand a chance against two teams of advanced mutants.  Close to twenty minutes later the lab was filled with residual smoke as the gungpo bodies evaporated and Yongguk forced the scientist to his knees.
 
           "Who do you work for?" Kris asked, glaring intensely at the man as chanyeol held up a hand with flames at his fingertips threateningly.
 
           The man just laughed and opened his mouth, revealing a half dissolved tongue.  Lay gagged and turned her head as Luhan cursed.
 
           "We're not going to get anything out of him now, what ever did that", youngjae said, motioning to the man's tongue, "is probably halfway through through his system now."
 
           Kris cursed and threw the scientist's slowly decaying body to the side and quickly made his way to a half conscious Minhyun, pulling the electrodes off and unstrapping her from the table before allowing Lay to come near her and start the healing process.
 
           While Lay focused on Minhyun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Minseok worked on detaching  JR from the wall, Baekhyun wincing every time a wire pulled loose from the flesh.
 
-------------------------------
 
           The others, all but Kris, Lay, Luhan, Minseok, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun, had set out to explore the rest of the lab.
 
Carefully, Chen slid open and panel door and nearly retched at the site before her.
 
           Most of Exo and BAP came running at the sound of her choked scream, and nearly all of them had a similar reaction.
 
           Suho pulled himself together first and carefully ventured into the room holding seven test tube like structures, but large enough to hold people, and holding people they were.
 
           He looked through the glass of one that contained a smaller female with soft curly brown hair, slender legs, and porcelain skin, with her arms grotesquely split around the bone from the tips of her middle fingers all the way to her elbows, blood floating lazily in the plasma substance holding her in limbo.
 
"Suga", Suho whirled around in surprise at Himchan's voice as she studied the girl in front of him.
 
           "Her name is Suga" Himchan clarified, "she's a member of the non-registered, but carefully monitored team Bangtan. They went missing years ago, everyone assumed that they had run away and gotten new identities".
 
           "Well here they are" Suho said faintly as he looked at the rest of the test tubes, three more contained members who also looked like they had been through grim surgeries.
 
           "But why are there only a few that are torn up, the others look fine" Yongguk spoke up from where he was standing in front of a tube with a tall boy who just looked like he was asleep.
 
"I don't know, but let's get them out of there" Himchan spoke grimly as she started working on freeing Suga.
 
           All of the members came out of the tubes with wet flops, soaked to the bone and body temperatures dangerously low, they wrapped the members up as carefully as they could and quickly made their way back to the main laboratory.
 
------------------------------
 
           Back in the main lab, the other members of Exo had managed to find the remaining members of nu'est and bring them into varying degrees of consciousness, Lay leaning heavily on Kris, tired from healing so many in such a short amount of time.
 
"We found some more" Suho announced loudly as he led the way with a still soaked, shivering and bleeding Suga.
 
Lay winced as she peeled herself off of Kris and started knitting the smaller girl's arms back together.
 
-----------------------time skip-------------
 
           Nu'est were currently in the middle of consuming large amounts of food, along with lay, the girl could eat when she worked herself too hard.
 
           Meanwhile, Leeteuk was quiet as she looked at Bangtan, the seven of them under warming blankets, with IVs and ugly stitches over various parts of a few members' bodies.
 
           "I don't understand how they managed to find them", Leeteuk muttered as she fussed with a strand of V's soft, purple hair.  "They're not registered and only check in occasionally to show that they're still alive they should have been untraceable."
 
           BTS, or Bangtan, was the only mutant team in which all of the members had the same abilities, each member was either a weapon or a wielder.  
 
           "Mmm", Leeteuk's head snapped to the bed across from V's where the leader, a charismatic wielder, code named Rap Mon. Was stirring.
 
-------------------------
 
A/N: Ah yes, my once a century update has arrived if any of you are even still reading this, I have another game, try and guess the female members of BTS, also, if you feel like it you can try and guess who the other female members of Super Junior are, they'll be revealed eventually.
 
Comment please! Feedback makes me want to update quicker!
 
~Phoenix