Hints

Super exo

*Beep... Beep* Chansung was going to go insane if the beeping kept up, it was slower than it should have been and it was the only current indication that the sunshine of his life was still there.

"Hey" the maknae turned to greet Nickhun as the hypnotist stepped through the door.  Nickhun gave him a gentle smile as he reached over and gently ran a hand through Junho's hair, the ebony locks fanned out on the pillow like a dark halo.

"She'll be okay soon." The elder comforted as he merely sat next to Chansung, offering his presence as reassurance.

-------------------------------

"Ngh" Chunji's eyes flew open and his head jerked to the other bed in the room.

Drowsy chocolate eyes slowly opened as L.joe, for the first time in weeks, finally woke up.

"Hey bunny" Chunji breathed out as the smaller's eyes focused fully and slowly slid to the other side of the room.

All L.joe managed was a breathy sigh, but she was awake enough to register his presence and his voice, Chunji sniffled as relieved tears filled his eyes.

"You're okay" he smiled shakily as the girl let out a puzzled noise at his tears.

"You're finally okay."

-------------------------------------

Minjun sighed as she thunked her head onto her desk.

Reading the mood, Taecyeon came closer and gently placed his hand on his mate's back, "she'll be okay-"

"And how do you know that?" Minjun suddenly interrupted.

"She should have never been subjected to that memory search, even with the final piece, we're no closer than we were before and now Junho is fighting for her life and Chansung is slowly  losing the purpose of his and it's All.  My.  Fault" Minjun finished her rant with tears eyes and a loud sob.

"And how do you know that?" Taecyeon countered.

"That memory may well be the last piece, we just don't know it yet and if you know the same Junho I have for the last six years then you know that she's a little spitfire and won't go down without a fight, Chansung certainly knows that"

Minjun just kept sobbing.  Taecyeon sighed as he wrapped his arms around the elder and pulled her into his chest, letting her rest there and cry for a while until she fell asleep.

------------------------------------

Jackson smiled as he gently ran his hands through long, soft red hair, it was rare that Mark let her hair loose and Jackson thoroughly enjoyed playing with it, much to the elder's delight.

Bambam was eating and very skillfully stealing bites of Yugyeom's food as he discussed the latest episode of a TV series with Youngjae, who had both JB and Jr. hanging off of her arms practically begging for attention.

Mark hummed with delight as Jackson slowly started braiding her hair.

"What's the occasion?" She asked as Jackson gently wove her hair into a thick plait.

"Nothing much, just glad to be able to finally hold you and play with your hair again."

Mark snorted, "cheesy" "you think?" Jackson retorted back as he tugged lightly on the crimson strands in retaliation.

"Lemme guess" Mark spoke before Jackson could, "that's just the way I am" Jackson smirked, "now who's cheesy" he joked as he tied off the braid and began coiling it around Mark's scalp.

"I guess we both are" Mark spoke quietly as she subtly leaned farther back into the shorter's embrace, Jackson just smiled and kissed the top of her head.

--------------------------------

It's dark... I'm scared

The chains... Won't move

Let us go

Please

We don't know anything

We were just recruits

Ow... It hurts

Help us

------------------------------

Luhan's eyes slammed open and he bolted upright chest heaving from the dream, no, message.

He slipped out of bed and raced to Leeteuk's office.

"I know where Nu'est is"

------------------------------

A/N: Eheh heh...heh yeah... School...

~Phoenix