Minion

Super exo

The team heard the door creak open and the dull click of someone's heels.  

"Hey kids... What happened to don't get caught?" L.joe did not look very impressed.

"Well he had one of those giant machine arm thingies!" Sehun pouted as she tried to defend herself and Kai.

L.joe rolled her eyes and looked down at Kai, "no serious damage?" She asked

"No ma'am" Kai responded.

L.joe sighed, "we've got another call, leeteuk sunbaenim is calling for everyone in EXO."

Everyone's jaw dropped, SJ never called for a full team, there was no need one or two was usually enough.

"So what's the deal?" Suho asked as he stood up.

"An unusually strong Gungpo minion, she's been causing a lot of trouble farther south."

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, "are you all coming as well?" He asked

"Yup, but only as support unless we're needed otherwise" l.joe replied. "Also, Kai can stay with us in the outpost."

Suho sighed, "let's get moving then.

----------------------------

"Disgraceful... Rude to the true roles of women!"

EXO heard the minion before they saw her, she seemed to be terrorizing a female soccer team.

"Alright, time to stop" Kris called out as they stepped into the clearing.

"And just what can you do to stop me... The beautiful, womanly, enforcer of feminine roles, EZRELDA?!" The minion called out with an obnoxious laugh.

Luhan rolled his eyes "time to go to work" he muttered.

----------------------------
Xiumin sighed "freeze" all of a sudden her chin length auburn hair had white streaks, with a headpiece of snowflakes, she was wearing a pure white dress with silver leggings and white combat boots, white and silver gloves finished the look.

Luhan smirked "think" he now wore a pink and silver shirt with white pants and black boots.

Kris growled "fly" his wings released themselves along with a black muscle shirt and brown pants, his air also had orange streaks in it, he wore black converse.

"Soak" Suho had on white pants with a sea blue v-neck and a green jacket with brown boots.

"Heal" lay's hair turned pure white and she wore a Grecian style toga with a golden belt and gladiator sandals.

"Shine" Baekhyun yelled out with a giggle as she changed into black shorts, fishnets, and purple vest-like top with tails along with newly blonde pigtails and black boots (utau's transformation with Dia)

"Shock" Chen's eyes turned electric blue, her hair pulled up into a high ponytail, and a sleek black bodysuit with cutouts in her midriff and back, along with black boots.

"Burn" Chanyeol muttered as he changed into black pants and an orange muscle shirt.

"Break" Kyungsoo said as she changed into brown cutoff overalls and a gold crop top.

"Stop" Tao whispered as he changed into black pants and a black tank top.

"Blow" Sehun smiled as her blonde hair grew out to her waist with a little green gem inthe middle of her forehead with two little wings on either side.  She also wore a green dress that came down to her mid thigh with green shorts underneath, she was barefoot, with angelic, white feathery wings out of her back.

--------------------------

The minion's face darkened, "DISGRACE" she screamed as she flew right at Chen.

Said girl yelped in surprise as she kept out of the way and sent a high voltage beam of lightening towards her.

"MISSED" Ezrelda screamed as she appeared behind Chen and grabbed her,

"Disgraceful" she growled as she looked at the mutant, "you hide your body, fight with men, speak to the a a equals... You should be ashamed of yourself!" She screamed at Chen as her grip got tighter and tighter.

Chen grunted as her breathing was slowly restricted until suddenly...

"I have a wonderful idea" Ezrelda screamed as some kind of tube appeared around Chen,

She looked around nervously until all of a sudden her outfit started to change.

The girl shrieked in embarrassment as her outfit slowly changed to a bando style top with a short frilly skirt and instead of her comfy combat boots, she was in 5-inch heels!

"Much better!" Ezrelda exclaimed as she quickly grabbed Chen again when the tube disappeared,  Chen immediately put up a fight.

"What do you think you're doing she yelled as she struggled to free herself.

"I'm making you the epitome of how a lady should be" the minion replied as she quickly put a hand on Chen's forehead.

EXO heard their teammate shriek in pain as the minion messed with her head... And then suddenly dropped her.

"Perfect" Ezrelda cooed as Chen sat up whimpering in pain and grasping at her head.

"Are you okay" Suho called as he quickly ran over and helped her up,

Chen's eyes dropped to the ground as she spoke in a submissive tone "I'm okay now oppa"

Suho's jaw dropped before he turned angrily to the minion,

"What did you do to her?!" He yelled at the villain,

Ezrelda just smiled "I made her perfect" she responded.

"And now to end all of you" she screamed as she sent out a massive bolt of... Electricity!

'She took Chen's power' was everyone's last thought before the bolt hit them... Or not.
--------------------