Scout

Super exo

The man giggled maniacally as he continued to chop down the trees surrounding the area.  Sehun grunted in irritation as she struggled to release herself from the tree she was tied to, a few trees over Kai was out like a light with a major bruise on his head,  she whimpered slightly as the man began approaching them, her unnies and oppas were gonna be furious.

------------------3 hrs earlier---------

"Oi Sehun ah!" Luhan called out from behind her, the younger turned to look at her oppa,

"Yes?"

"L. Joe wants to see you in central command, she said she's got a scouting mission for you and Kai."

"Kay" she responded sounding less than interested, but in reality she was excited, they didn't usually choose the maknaes to go on missions without at least one older member.

"Just remember," Luhan interrupted her thinking, "if Kai so much as lays a finger on one innocent, pure hair of your head I'll send him to another dimension!"

"Oppa, our one year anniversary is in two weeks" Sehun replied monotonously, rolling her eyes as her older brother went off on speech about the deflowering of innocence.

"I'm going to central command now oppa, good bye... Bye the way, Minseok Unnie is behind you"

Sehun took her oppa's wild flailing and calling of minseok's name as her time to escape.

----------------------

"I'm here" Sehun called, walking into central command(CC).

"Yo" L. Joe called, from where she was sitting in front of a computer,

Kai smiled and got up to give her a hug before leading her to her seat.

"So what's the deal?" Kai asked L. Joe.

L. Joe cleared , she was the main strategist in the unit, she could look at an enemy and tell you every strength, weakness and ability in a matter of a few seconds.  

"You both are being sent on a scouting mission, we've been getting some strange power level readings from the clearing in the forest a few miles away."

Kai and Sehun both sat up straighter,

"So what are we doing?" Kai asked, completely serious.

"You all are going to go in, scope the area, see if you can get a look at the guy and get out, I don't want any unnecessary injuries or hostage situations, no gear, you need to move quickly"

Kai and Sehun both stood up with a salute "ma'am" and departed.

-----------------1 hr later------------

The two observed quietly from the tree they were in, something was definitely wrong, the trees were all cut the same way and formed a large circle.

"What do you think is going on?" Sehun breathed out the question.

From beside her, Kai shrugged.

"Well, well... What do we have here, a pair of little birds?"

The two teens froze, eyes widening as they realized they had been found.

"Whump" a sickening thud sounded next to Sehun, slowly she turned to see Kai on the ground, fifteen feet below, and out cold.

"Your turn little girl" she heard from behind her as a large, mechanical arm grabbed her, forcing her arms to her sides

-------------present time---------

Sehun's cheeks burned with humiliation at being caught so quickly, not even getting a chance to use her release form.

The man smirked as he grabbed the girl's chin,

"Do you know what I'm going to do?" He asked, letting out a little giggle, "I'm going to use you two as bait to lure out the rest of your team, and then I'm going to use this nice little clearing I've made to you all dry of powers, and give my master more"

"Nice try, but no" they heard a deep voice say from the edge of the clearing before a large blast of flame took the man out from the side.

Sehun sighed in relief as she recognized Chanyeol's warm aura, along with Baekhyun's bright sunny one.

"Yo, Sehun ah" Baekhyun said smiling as she undid the chains around the younger's wrists.

"Wraauuaauagh" they heard an angry roar as a lion-like beast came into the clearing.

"That was my best man-suit!" He growled as he lunged at Baekhyun, who happened to be closer, she just sighed and set a flash of blinding light his way.

"Shine" she said quietly and she went from having brown hair and wearing a school girl's uniform, to black shorts, a purple top with tails, golden hair in pig tails, and scarily bright golden eyes. 1

"Burn" Sehun heard from farther off as Chanyeol changed from wearing a school boy's uniform, to black pants, and orange muscle shirt and fiery red hair.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol sent a ball of their element, Baekhyun's light in her released form could burn something up to 15 miles away, while Chanyeol's flames destroyed everything within a 20 mile radius... The monster never even stood a chance.

----------------------

Baekhyun yawned, switching back to her normal form and checking Sehun over,

"Ya alright kiddo" she asked as she pulled the younger to her feet.

"Yeah... But Jongin..."

She trailed off as she saw a back to normal Chanyeol picking up Kai 

"I say we get these two back to Lay, yeah Baek?" He asked smiling as the two older fighters took the maknaes back to head quarters.

 

------------------------

1: i f any of you have seen Shugo Chara, Baekhyun's outfit looks like utau's transformation with dia.

a/n, yes I am well aware that I have not updated pets or return to the past, I'm taking a break because my muses have decided to disappear... I am currently working on tracking them down, meanwhile this muse has made herself at home and won't leave me alone

 

thanks for your patience

 

~Phoenix