Secret Revealed

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yi Kyung-ah, get up! You have to go to school, today.” I shook my six-year old son’s body lightly and he groaned. I sighed and crossed my arms when I saw him pullng his blanket to cover his head. I had to think about something to get him out of his bed. 

“I don’t care if you want to get up or not. Not waking up means no water park this afternoon.” I stood from the edge of his bed. I heard some shuffling sounds so I turned around to see he grinned widely at me with his closed eyes. I know that he was still half awake. I might get diabetes because of his sweetness. Just kidding.

“Go take a bath and have breakfast downstairs, okay? Don’t fall asleep while bathing.” I warned him and he nodded eagerly. I closed the door and walked to our bedroom next.

I went to our bedroom and saw Kris lying on his stomach and the blanket was balling around his waist. Damn you, Kris, damn you. Blush were evident on my face as I strode nearer to the bed. I sat on the edge of our bed.

“Kris… wake up.” I ruffled his blonde hair and he stretched a bit. He didn't open his eyes though. 

“5 minutes… wake up… I will.” He muffled his words and dug his face in the soft pillows.

“I will tickle you if you aren’t waking up in 5,”

“Four,”

“Three,”

“Two,”

I got ready on my position but soon he flipped me over and my back pressed against the bed. I moaned when I felt a sharp pain coming from my stomach. My arms were pinned on the bed with him hovering over me. He opened is eyes and I can see shock eevident in his eyes. 

“Goddamn, Kris. I am pregnant.” I groaned and he lifted his body off me. I used my elbow to support my body and sat up straight again.

“Sorry, babe. I haven’t joked around like that for a long time already. I forgot that you are pregnant.” He smiled smugly and lied his back on the bed.

Something went wrong just now.

Kris has never called me ‘babe’ before. He will call me ‘honey’, ‘love’ and many other sweet nicknames - and I'm sure 'babe' is not one of them. I shrugged that matter off and stood up from the bed. 

“Get up, okay. I will cook the breakfast now. I will be waiting.” I poked his cheek and he stirred. It was hard having such a heavy-sleeper family. I took baby steps downstairs because I might slip if I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter