Unexpected Gift

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





CHAPTER ONE

“Mummy, I want ice-cream~ Buy me!” My son, Yi Kyung whined. We were sitting on a bench that was placed under a big shady tree. Chen came, panting as he crouched down, placing his hands on his knees. 

“Do you want uncle to buy you ice-cream instead? Poor mummy, she is already tired.” Chen offered while taking Yi Kyung in his embrace. Chen pecked the young boy's cheek.

“Are you okay, Chen? You have been running around with him all day long. You must be tired. Let me go and buy something for you instead.” With difficulties, I raised my body from the bench but soon got stopped by Chen. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, questioning his action. 

“It is okay. Pregnant woman is my priority.” He winked and walked away with my son. I slumped back on the bench with a small smile stretched on my lips. 

Yes, I am expecting a pair of twin. I will give birth to my second and third child within three months. My baby bump was bigger than a seven-month pregnant woman - no wonder when people thought that my due was just around the corner. 

If you’re asking about my husband, he is Wu Yi Fan as known as Kris Wu, the CEO of Wu Corporation. He's really busy that sometimes I thought he was going to break his brain - glad that he didn't. 

Chen is our best friend ever since we were in college. He went here with me instead because Kris was too busy in China, working on a new project. He was reluctant to go at first but I forced him to because it was for the sake of his company and our family.

I patted my tummy and felt the baby kicked. I can’t be happier than this to be honest. If only… if only Kris is right beside me and rubbed my tummy, my life will be completed. I wonder how he's doing in China right now.

“Yah, Chan Kyung. Stop day-dreaming.” I heard Chen snickered. I smiled and mumbled sorry.

“Where is Yi Kyung?” I glanced at his back and he shrugged. “You lost him?” I asked him with a dumbfounded look.

"Someone wants to meet you." He took a seat beside me. "That someone told you to meet up at the flower garden there.Yi Kyung is there too" He pointed to a section of the garden that has a garden full of flowers.

“You let him wanders around alone? Chen, are you out of your mind? What if he lost his way and couldn’t find me. What if someone took him away from me? What if—“

“Stop with your blabbers will you? It has gotten worse ever since Yi Kyung was born. I guess you will become a grandma once the twins born. I already told you that Yi Kyun's there.” He shook his head but I still didn’t get the answers to my questions. "Just go there, that someone must be waiting."

“Chen..." I sighed and ruffled my hair. "I swear if you do some funny business again, I'm going to chop your head off." I threatened.

“Geez, still with your cruel way of speaking, don’t you know that I am your oppa? You should respect me.”

I ignored him and stood up. I walked towards the flower garden and found Yi Kyung picking up some flowers.

I continued my steps towards him but someone closed my eyes from behind. I snickered because I know that it was Chen who loved to play around.

“Guess who this is~” That person sung with a weird voice.

“Well, you closed my eyes. I can’t guess.” I replied sarcastically.

“That’s why I asked you to guess, honey.” That person took his hands off my eyes and I felt hot lips planted on my temple. I turned around and gasped when I saw Kris.

“Kris, I miss you so much!” I hugged him but it was a bit difficult with obstacles in the middle.

“It seems like our children don’t want me to hug you.” He pecked my lips and pulled away immediately. “I miss you too, my love.” We intertwined our hands and walked towards Yi Kyung.

“Mommy, which one do you like? Daddy said that he prefers the red one but from what I know, your favorite is purple.” Yi Kyung blabbered while holding a tulip and a rose in his hands.

“He really took after you.” Kris encircled his arm around my waist. I chuckled heartily.

“Anything is fine, Yi Kyung.” I said. Kris walked towards him and carried him.

“Kris, he is a grown-up boy now. You don’t have to carry him.” I shook my head. Yi Kyung smiled and kissed Kris’ cheek.

“Well, for me, Yi Kyung is still my baby boy.” He kissed Yi Kyung’s cheek back. He giggled cutely.

We heard someone cleared his throat at our back. We turned around and found Chen smiling awkwardly on his spot.

“Well, since you guys are having a mini reunion here, I guess I will take my leave.” Chen told us.

“Why don’t you join our dinner tonight?” Kris offered but soon got rejected by Chen by saying that he doesn’t want to disturb us.

“Bye Yi Kyung-ah. Uncle will see you again, okay? I owe you a cup of ice-cream because of your daddy.” He walked  towards Yi Kyung and ruffles his hair.

“Chen… by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter