Horrible Feelings

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sharp pain shot through my veins right after I uttered those words. I felt something warm glided on my legs. I whimpered in pain when I realized that a pool of blood were pooling beneath me.

“C-Chankyung…” Kris stuttered as he looked at me. His jaw dropped and his eyes were reflecting nothing but worriness. I would lie if I say that it didn’t hurt a bit. It hurt so much that I think I could die because of that. My head felt like spinning. My vision started to get blurred and I fell into Kris’s warm embrace.
 



I opened my eyes slowly to adjust the light that filled my retina. I frowned when I felt my stomach hurt. I looked over my baby bump and found Min Hee sleeping on the couch that was provided. I called for her softly as she stirred in her sleep.

“You’re awake…” She stretched and yawned before walking beside me.

“You made all of us worried last night.” She sat down on the chair beside my bed.

“What happened?”

“The doctor said that you are too depressed and that gave some pressure to your babies, that was why you were bleeding. But don’t worry, you already receive two bags of blood last night.” She told me everything as I nodded.

I my stomach lightly. I sat up straight as the door slid open; revealing Kris and a girl, which I guess was Min Ah.

“I told you to tell me if she wakes up.” Kris told Min hee. I can only sigh at the view.

“I am not your maid. You should be the one to accompany her here.” Min Hee eyed the girl beside Kris from head to toe and plastered the disgusted expression on her face. I smacked her shoulder and she turned her attention back to me.

“Min Hee, you can go back home now. I am sure your son and Xiumin are waiting for you.” I smiled at her but she looked at me; concern about my situation. I nodded and mouthed everything will be alright.

She my hair lightly and took her bag before stepping out from the ward. Kris and Min Ah approached me.

“How are you doing?” Kris asked while taking my hand in his. I pulled back and placed it on my stomach. “I am doing fine.”

I am obviously in a hospital, Yi Fan. I am not okay. He yhen let out a long breath after he knew he just asked the wrong question at the wrong place. 

“Min Ah, this is my wife, Chan Kyung. Chan Kyung… this is Bang Min Ah. My…” He paused.

“Kris’s girlfriend.” She interrupted his sentence and grinned at me. A mocking grin, that is. Who gave her that title anyway? I glanced at Kris who was rubbing his nape uneasily. 

“Hello, Miss Bang. It is nice to see you.” I smiled at her and she replied it with a smirk. 

“Kris, can you leave us alone? I want to talk to Miss Bang for a while.” Kris looked uneasy when I said those words.

“You don’t have to worry, I am harmless.” I said; in case he didn’t believe me. He looked at me like I was joking. But I raised a brow at him. He exhaled loudly as he stepped out from the ward.

Min Ah sat on the couch in front of my bed. She looked extremely y with a tight red dress that showed her perfect curve. She wore red high heels and she applied bright red lipstick on her plump lips. She is y, that’s why Kris fell for her.

“How old are you, Miss Bang?” I asked her.

“None of your business.” She snapped. I sighed.

“I will take that as you’re younger than me. Shouldn’t you be more respectful?” I asked her back but she shrugged.

“I want to ask you a few questions… I hope that you will answer me truthfully.” I didn’t get any response so I just continued.

“Do you love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter