Epilogue

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby boy, hurry up! I am already late!" Kris shouted from downstairs while fixing his tie and blazer. 

"Dad!" The young boy exclaimed, "I am already nine years old! I can make my own decision!" He protested. Kris just shook his head and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning my babies~" He smiled sweetly at the twin that was seated at the kitchen counter. He kissed their forehead and they giggled happily. He reached out for the cereal on the upper shelf and walked towards the refrigerator to take out a carton of fresh milk. He placed the milk and the cereal on the counter and took out four bowls from the shelf.

Hyeri took the box of cereal and shook it playfully while Hyemi just looked at her twin. They giggled at the noise they were making. Kris turned around and smiled at them. He placed the baby's food on the kitchen counter and continued to stir the food.

"No playing with food, my princesses." He stated and placed the cereal out of the twin's reach. They made face and mumbled some words that Kris couldn't catch. The twin can't talk just yet and that really worried him a lot. But since the doctor told him it was a normal thing, he just pushed the fact away and concentrated on how to teach them to speak. 

It has been three years since Chan Kyung left them and Kris still couldn't get the blanket of guilt off of his heart. She has left a spot in his heart that no person can fill in. These three years, he took care of their kids by himself (with the help of Chen, of course) he gave them enough love, education and attention. He didn't want them to feel left behind because of his work.

Even though the company was important to him, he won't neglect his responsibility as a father of three. 

"I am done~" Yi Kyung sang; breaking the train of thoughts that Kris was having. Yi Kyungs at beside Hyemi. Kris put the bowl in front of him; pouring the cereal and milk in the process. Yi Kyung beamed brightly at his father and ate the cereal in front of him.

"You can eat by yourself, right?" Kris asked the twin.

"Nah, of course you can't." Kris answered his own question. He took a seat beside Hyeri and started to feed the twin.

Hyemi gazed over to her oppa and pouted.

"What?" Yi Kyung asked.

She looked at the bowl of cereal in front of her oppa and looked at him back.

"You want this?" 

Hyemi nodded. Yi Kyung just scooped the milk and feed his sister with it. 

"Is it delicious?" He asked. Hyemi smiled showing her infamous eye-smile that she inherited from her mother. 

Hyeri has Chan Kyung's eyes while Hyemi has the same smile that Chan Kyung has. Kris will always look at them whenever he missed his beloved wife. Yi Kyung looked more like him but he still resembled Chan Kyung's attitude and personality. 

"Are you done, Yi Kyung?" Kris asked and he nodded while wiping his mouth with the facial tissues. Kris got up and take the bowls to the sink and made a little memo in his head to wash the dishes later. 

"Come on, my princesses~ I am sure auntie Min Hee is waiting for you already~" Kris sung and carried the girls in his arms. Left side, Hyemi, right side, Hyeri. They played with Kris's well gelled hair.

"Daddy just did the hair- Ouch! Hyeri stop!" Hyeri pulled his hair and giggled happily. Kris showed his gummy smile at her and kissed her forehead.

"Yi Kyung, let's go!" He called out for his son. 

"Coming," was his reply.

Kris took the bag that contained the twin's needs like diapers, baby's formula, clothes and some lotions. He slung the bag on his shoulder while holding his suitcase in his right hand.

Yi Kyung appeared and opened up the door for his daddy. Kris smiled appreciatively at his son and walked towards the car. He opened up the car's door and placed the twin on their seat.

"Stay there quietly... don't mess with daddy's car like last time, okay?" He warned.

Last time, Hyemi threw up in the car and he had to wash the back seat but the smell didn't go after three days even though he used a lot of perfume already. He sighed and went to the driver's seat. Yi Kyung soon climbed at the passenger seat and sat down queitly. 

Kris drove to Yi Kyung's school first before dropping the twin at Min Hee's house.

Min Hee was eager to take care of the girls when Kris was searching for a nanny to take care of them. Min Hee said that she was more than willing to take care of them; they need mother's love after all. Kris just agreed because it was better to let them go with someone he knows. 

The ride was filled with laughter and giggle from the back by the twin. They were like communicating to each other by some secretive way that the two guys at the front couldn't register what that was.

Kris parked in front of Yi Kyung's school and looked at his son. He was carrying his school and bag and unfastening his seatbelt. 

"I am going~" He said.

"Okay, take care!" 

"Now, time to send the troublemakers away~" He laughed to himself and headed towards Min Hee's house. 

_-~*~-_

"Hyeri-ah, Hyemi-ah~" Min Hee said as soon as she saw the two girls cuddled with his father in his embrace. 

The two pair of eyes landed on Min Hee as soon as she called out their name. They mumbled something like 'aun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter