Mommy's Angel

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today will be the first day Min Ah became the new family member. She moved her things inside the guest room. She didn’t utter a single word to me after Kris left to China. I went upstairs to wake Yi Kyung up. I’m glad that he didn’t have school today because I was quiet lazy to drive.

“Yi Kyung, mommy is here~” I sang delightedly. He stirred in his sleep.

I sat on the edge on the bed as I ran my fingers through his soft, dark brown locks. He looked attractive just like his father. His high-bridge nose and pouty lips never failed me. They looked so perfect. 

For me, Yi Kyung is the most precious thing in this world. He understands the situation well without having me to explain everything, he is wise and he never once disobeyed my and Kris' words. Talking about having a perfect son.

At least I have him by my side when other people leave me. I won’t go against the world alone I have my little savior here. I believe that he will grown up to be a well-behaved guy in the future. I believe that he will follow after his dad and I believe that he wouldn’t follow his dad… the way he treated women.

I still can’t accept the fact that Kris cheated on me. Just three days ago, we were perfectly fine. Kissing, hugging and sharing loves.

I am sorry, Yi Kyung. I am sorry if one day I had to leave you alone to go against this world. But do not worry, you will not be alone, your new family will treat you even better than me. You'll have younger siblings, loving parents, and receive love from them.

“Why does my life turn up and down in just a few days?” I asked myself as I hung my head low.

I have no strength to go through this, I have no strength left in me. The wound in my heart bleed as the tears represented the bloods that were dripping endlessly in my heart. My sobs became louder every second as I remembered the sweet memories that Kris and I had created in the past.

Why can’t those memories stay? Why do they have to get away? Why do the bad memories conquered my mind?

I can’t find myself answers too.

. I sighed and went inside the room back.

“Yi Kyung-ah, it is already ten in the morning. You have to get up.” I his hair lightly.

“I don’t wanna…” He whined.

I know the he is tired because he sent Kris off to the airport at three in the morning. I already told him that he didn’t have to follow but he insisted. I kissed his forehead and tried again.

“Yi Kyung, wake up.” I shake his body a bit rougher this time. “Wake up, or the breakfast will be cold.”

“Let it be… I want to sleep…” He snuggled his face into the pillows.

Suddenly, I heard someone throwing up. I went out from his room and walked towards Min Ah’s room. I saw her crouching down to the toilet bowl.

“Being pregnant is hard, you know…” I approached her and soothed her back. But she yanked it away roughly.

“I don’t need your help. If I know being pregnant is this hard, I should’ve aborted this baby earlier.” She mumbled through her teeth. I don’t understand why Kris fell for this kind of girl.

Because he wants something new.

“You shouldn’t say that… this baby is a miracle…” I said softly.

“What miracle? I just wanted Kris to be by my side. I don’t want this baby. You can have this if you want.” She got out from the bathroom and lied on her bed. She was still currently wearing her red silk pajamas. I admit that she looked stunning even though she is a little bit shorter than me. She has S line; guys love that. I had that body before… you know, beautifulness doesn’t stay with us, it will go sooner or later. I sighed and followed her.

“Do you crave for anything? I will cook for you.” I beamed as she glared at me.

“I don’t want to eat your cooking. You might put poison in it.” She closed her eyes back. I sighed.

I'm making myself look so stupid.

“Eating food from outside will worsen you and your baby’s health.”

“It is none of your business!” She shouted.

I bit my lower li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter