Teary Eyes

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV.

Kris sat on the bench outside of the cancer ward.

Ha was speechless.

Everything became wrong and it was because of him…

The tears were falling endlessly without him realizing. He started to remember his past; his beautiful past to be exact. Chan Kyung and Kris were so in love with each other. No one can separate them.

Only death can.

So, this was it?

No, he still can’t accept it.

He lowered his head and sobbed in his hands.

Yi Kyung was hurt because of him.

Yes, because of him. Jae Lim decided on hurting his family. And he did it…

What if the two of them left him?

He was not sure if he can continue living like usual. Yi Kyung was still young, he was just six but he already experienced that kind of pain.

Imagining his hand was full of his own blood was a nightmare for Kris. It must have hurt him.

Chan Kyung was in the cancer ward; currently being treated by the doctors. A lot of people passing by and looked at him; concern. His appearance was a bit messy.

He heard someone screaming; a loud shrink of pain.

The voice is familiar to his ear… the one that called his name ever so heavenly. The shout made him shiver.

What happen to her in there?

Do they hurt her and the babies?

Are they trying to kill my wife and children?

A lot of questions were on his mind. He couldn’t bear this; his heart was breaking ever so slowly that it suffocates him.

“Please let her be okay…” He prayed silently.

The tears were still flowing; he didn't know what to do anymore. He was weak without her by his side. He has no one to support him without her by his side. He has no one to confess his feelings to without her by his side.

He realized now, Chan Kyung was always beside him no matter what condition he was in. She was the one who supported him. She is the one who told him everything will be alright when everything is ed up. She was the only one for him…

“Mr. Wu, I need your sign here.” A nurse approached him and handed him a piece of paper.

“What is it about?” His voice shook.

“We need to get the babies born because we might lose them in her condition right now.” The nurse explained calmly.

“My babies… Wh-what happens to my wife?” He asked.

“She… she is in critical condition and we need to perform the surgery as soon as possible.”

“No way…” He trailed and ran his fingers through his blonde hair. He ruffled it roughly before turning his attention to the nurse again.

“I will sign it.”

_-~*~-_

“Where is mommy, uncle?” The little boy asked as soon as he opened his eyes.

Chen looked at him surprisingly and smiled in relief knowing that he is awake. “Mommy went outside for a while. She will come back later.” He ruffled the younger boy’s hair.

“But I want to see mommy…” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter