Final

Beautiful Torture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - The ending is a failure like   Enjoy reading~ (I didn't edit this one hahaha too lazy to do that)

 


Kris’s eyes widen when he heard the voice that he wanted to hear the most. He wiped the tears and looked at his wife.

“C-Chan kyung…” He mumbled.

However, there was no movement telling that the word just came out from . The oxygen mask was still stuck on her face and her eyes were still tightly shut. Kris shook his head.

“N-no way… I heard your voice just now… I heard it…” He rubbed his wife’s forehead and encouraged her to speak one more time.

“Please, please open your eyes and call me again.” He begged.

“Chan Kyung! Wake up and call me like you did just now!” Kris started to raise his voice. He started to lose his patience. He shook her wife’s body.

“Why did you fall asleep again? You already have enough sleep! Wake up now!” Kris almost yelled.

Minhee and Xiumin heard the commotion coming from the ward and rushed over. They saw Kris torturing Chan Kyung’s shoulder as he started to shake it roughly.

“Kris!” Minhee shouted. Xiumin rushed over Kris and pulled him away from Chan Kyung. But it wasn’t that easy to handle this giant guy.

“Kris, get back to your sense! You are hurting Chan Kyung!”

“I heard her calling me just now. I heard it… but then she closed her eyes again…”

“You’re being delusional, Kris. Stop it…” Min hee trailed.

“I am not! I heard it clearly. I know it was coming from her… it was her voice…”

Kris’ knees fell onto the hard ground. He can’t accept the truth just yet.

Minhee cupped and muffled her sobs from coming out. Xiumin went beside his wife and pulled her petite frame in his embrace. She sobbed silently in her husband embrace.

Seeing her best friend lying lifelessly on the hospital bed was the last thing she wanted to see in her entire life.

Chen came with a doctor beside him. He already heard the commotion Kris was making.

The doctor checked her eyes and pulse.

“There is no sign of her waking up.” The doctor announced.

“No way…” Kris palmed is own face and yelled out of frustration. “Why is this happening to me?!”

“Kris, keep calm…” Chen bent over to his level and tried to calm him down.

Kris stood up and glared him.

“You,” He pointed towards Chen. “have no ing rights to tell me what to do. Do you know how does it feel when your wife is lying on the bed,” He pointed towards the bed. “Lifelessly; having no hope of continuing her life normally again after this?” He asked angrily.

Chen clutched his fists.

“I know,” He gritted his teeth. “I know how you feel.”

Chen gulped down.

“I know how you feel when someone you love is lying on the bed lifelessly. It happens to me now and it hurts so goddamn much.” Chen said through his gritted teeth. “But this is not the right way to react. You have three children now. I am sure you can be more mature than this.”

Kris ruffled his hair and went out of the ward.

“Chen, I am going to bring Minhee home how. I don’t think she can hold it in longer. She must be tired.” Xiumin said and bowed to Chen.

Chen bowed back and looked at the couple walked off the ward.

Chen walked towards the bed and sighed.

“Are you going to wake up?”

No reply.

“Why aren’t you replying?”

No reply.

“Did you forget about our promises?”

No reply.

“Don’t keep quiet. Answer me.”

No reply.

Chen’s voice shook. The tears were b in his eyes but he refused on letting them out. He didn’t want to appear weak in front of the woman he loves.

He took a seat on the chair and placed his elbow on the edge of the bed.

“You promised me that you will do the treatment after the babies born.”

He gulped down the lump and cleared his throat to ease the shakiness of his voice.

“If you aren’t waking up, who is going to take care of your princesses? I am sure Kris can’t handle it alone.” Chen chuckled bitterly. “He will end up calling me in the middle of the night because your babies wouldn’t stop crying.”

“If you aren’t waking up, what is going to happen to Kris? I am sure he will be messy. He will end up getting messed up more while doing his work.”

“If you aren’t waking up, what will happen to Yi Kyung? I am sure he will cry miserably because of missing you.

“If you aren’t waking up…” He paused and looked at Chan Kyung’s pale face. “What will happen to me? I am sure my life won’t be as perfect as now.”

“Even though you aren’t mine, I still can see your smile and hear your l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter