Baekhyun's Story

Teacher's Fangirl

No One's P.O.V

'' SO YOU WERE ADMIRING MY FRIEND? HAHAHAHA'' Baekhyun's hand slammed against the hard table,which made vibrations to the table and almost made Baek Hee's drink spill.

'' What so funny?'' Baek Hee thought and went over to hit her brother hard on the back. 

Baekhyun's hand was over his stomach,he could die out of laughter right now. So his sister likes someone who is 7 years older than her? And out of all guys,why HIM?

'' You do know how old Joonmyeon is right?'' 

'' It's Suho,genius.'' Baek Hee put a whole chunk of meat in , making her brother groan in disgust.

'' You're never gonna get a boyfriend.'' An agressive kick was felt by Baekhyun who hugged his toe. '' You violent,woman.''

'' I got a new dream Bacon!'' Baek Hee gave her brother a big smile and went closer to him. '' I wanna marry my prince charming.'' 

Once again,Baek Hyun burst out into laughters,but he stopped after a while. '' Ok,calm down Byun Baekhyun.''

Baek Hee had already finished eating and made her way to the kitchen to wash the dishes. She always did it,since her brother cooked she should at least do the dishes.

'' Becky~'' sang Baekhyun as he brought in his plate and dump it in the sink. It was so peaceful washing dishes alone,but now her noisy brother was here.

'' Suho is not your style.'' 

'' Now you just sound like Kris,and yes he is my style.'' the sound of water flowing stopped as Baek Hee turned around to face her brother. '' You are not me,and you don't know anything so hush!'' she went back to doing what she was doing,Baekhyun scoff and went to take an apple then sitting on the kitchen top.

'' Suho is an all study type guy,his ideal type? You're not even a single percent close to it.'' Baek Hee ignored Baekhyun,first she had to deal with So Hye's insanity and now her brother's stupidity. It wasn't funny to her since it was a topic involving love.

Baek Hyun notice the change in Baek Hee,usually she'd fight back and they'd end up looking like a couple who have tickle fights instead of siblings, that explains why his previous girlfriend broke up with him. She'd even jump on his back and bite his neck,they'd do all sorts of wacky ridiculous stuff but now she just ignored him.

He soon realise this was not a good time to joke around and went to over to the girl who was wipping the wet dishes silently. '' Becky,I'm sorry. I didn't knew it would make a effect on you.'' 

Baek Hee didn't even give him a look,she just ignored him and quickly finished her job. '' Becky ahhhhh~~~'' Baek Hyun kept whinning at her side,making her annoyed.

'' WHAT?'' her anger has reached her boiling point alright. Baek Hyun apologised again,she just let out a sigh. '' Gwenchana,I'm sorry too.'' 

'' You know what,let me tell you more about Suho.'' 

Baek Hyun's P.O.V

'' So he likes playing golf?'' I nodded at Baek Hee's question.

'' He likes to read manga.''

'' He has a habit of clearing his throat by saying 'ah!' '' 

'' His favourite number is 8.''

'' He has a brother.''

'' And he always wears black underwears,cuz that's the only colour he has.'' this statement was enough to make her roll like a buffalo on the floor. But it's true! He says men should wear black,what a weirdo.

Baek Hee let out a pout. '' But I don't have any literary interest and I don't like reading books!'' 

'' At least you have long straight hair.'' I pointed out and made her smile. '' By the way,if you date him you're his first.'' 

'' FIRST????'' Baek Hee's mouth was wide open and her eyes were sparkling under the light. Wish her good luck though......

'' Back in my school days,he was my senior. When I was 13 he was 16, we met through Christian Fellowship camp and since then I've been quite close to him. He was a top student when it came to academics,however his non-academic wasn't as good as his academics. He used to be my tutor so that explains why he's back here in our school.'' I said.

'' Why didn't he have a girlfriend back then? He's go gorgeous! Are those girls in your generation blind?'' Baek Hee said in disbelief,well I have to admit,he was a hottie back then and now he's just gotten hotter.

'' He's a top student,Becky! All he thinks about is study study study! And he doesn't wanna get heart broken,so he wants to find the one.'' 

It's either my sister's all grown up or someone gave her pills. I let out a fake smile,what I tell you next will definitely break your heart into pieces my dear sister.

But! I am Byun Baekhyun and I don't do that so,I'll keep it a secret.

I still remember when our dog Maximus died,we had a dog when we were younger. Maximus must've snuck his way right into Baek Hee's heart, because when he left this world,she was mourning as if she lost her child. She didn't eat for days,her face was pale and her eyes were sore red due to crying. 

I don't wanna see a dose of that happening again. She might be strong on the outside but I know her,she'll cry for days if I tell her. 

 


Oooo what could possibly break her heart? :O Baekhyun's in this story! :D kekekeke has anyone watched Roommate ep. 13? I'm waiting for the subs to come out :) Baek's in da house! 

Upvote this story if you like it please! :D

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol