The New Teacher

Teacher's Fangirl

No One's P.O.V

'' If I catch you guys making noise,you all will have detention tomorrow.'' shouted the discipline teacher. As she went out of the classroom, our class monitor,Rose,went to check whether she was gone. Everyone went back to being noisy,especially the boys,when Rose signalled that the discipline teacher was gone.

Their maths teacher didn't come for almost a week already,and they didn't have any substitute teacher so normally,a teacher would come in and control the discipline of the class,but today Rose is in charge of the class.

The girls formed a circle and had a little chatting session. Baek Hee's friends include Eun Ki,So Jin,Liz,Hyo Rin,Jenny,Yoon Sae,Min Sae,Naomi and Joo Kwon.

'' I wonder what's for recess today! I hope there's rice!'' Jenny started the convo.

'' I want a drink! My water's finished.'' Liz pouted.

'' YAH YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY!'' Joo Kwon snapped at both Jenny and Liz as the others laughed.

'' Hey I heard there's a new teacher!'' the girls turned their heads to Rose,everyone was silent at her statement. 

'' Who is it?'' Baek Hee said with an excited giggle. 

First they had Mr. Ok Taecyeon as their substitute Science teacher because their Science teacher's mother was ill,and she had to take care of her mother. Then now another new teacher? 

'' Male or Female?'' Hyo Rin asked. '' Is the teacher hot?'' she added with an evil laugh.

'' It's a male.'' the girls squealed as soon as they heared what Rose said and the boys groaned in dissapointment. Ms. Seohyun,our moral teacher, was the boys favourite teacher. She's the prettiest and youngest teacher in our school, she is serious when it comes to teaching but she can have some fun too. The girls are quite close to Ms. Seohyun,at first they thought she was a y teacher who flirts with boys,but she isn't like that. In fact,she was just like the girls,so they got along really fast.

'' He's coming!!'' Rose said as she ran inside the classroom. Baek Hee made sure her hair was ok and took a deep breath. 

Baek Hee's P.O.V

We were waiting to see the new teacher,Rose said he was coming,but I don't see any sign of him. I went back talking to them,I guess Rose was just kidding.

I suddenly heard footsteps and the sound of books dropping down, OMONA HE IS JUST RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR CLASS!!



'' He's outside!'' I whispered to the girls as they jerked up to see him. 

'' OMG HE'S GORGEOUS!!''

'' AM I DREAMING??!!''

'' Nah I already have a boy so....''

'' Pay no interest.''

'' He doesn't look that bad.'' 

'' LOL EPIC FAIL HE DROPPED HIS BOOKS AFTER HE TRIPPED.'' 

Many reactions came from my friends,I looked out to peep at him and damn man he was just gorgeous. He stood up and laughed at himself then continue walking.

And we were basically like this:



Boy he is just gorgeous! His jaw line,his face,his hair,his shirt, EVERYTHING OF HIM IS SO PERFECT! HE'S LIKE AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN! My goodness he's like the most handsome teacher in the history of teachers in our school!

The boys made a disgusted face at some of us who were fangirling over the new teacher. That's when it all started

teacher's fangirl 


Hehe first chapter of Teacher's Fangirl! How is it? Did you like the first chapter? OR was it terribly bad? Comment your opinion below! :)

I love reading comments,especially when you finish the story and look back the comments,it really touches my heart. Please please please comment! It can help me improve my writing too! :D

Question I would like you to answer:

What do you think will happen next?
Comment your opinion and answer below! :)

It would be great if you could press '' upvote ''! :D And share with your friends about this story too! 

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol