Surprises

Teacher's Fangirl

Baek Hee's P.O.V 

Suho carried me bridal style into the hall where the boys were playing badminton. I hid my face in his chest as I didn't want my face to be seen,I'm 100% sure the boys will start teasing me if they see me with Suho, especially in this situation.

I could smell the scent of his cologne,inhaling then exhaling,this scent smelled familiar,it's as if someone I knew used it before. '' Calvin Klein '' came up to my mind. Hey,that's the same cologne my brother uses!

'' Calvin Klein eh? My brother uses this brand too.'' I said softly to Suho,who placed me on the stage. The next thing he did shock me inside and out,it made me wanna scream in happiness and run around the whole hall like a mad lady.

He took the tissue Joo Kwon gave him and slowly wipe off the excessive blood,he was so damn close to me. His touches made me shiver,no boy has ever done that to me.

'' Take this and put it in your nostrils,that's what I do usually but if want it your way,then go ahead.'' he handed me the tissue and gave my nose a light kiss. 

As he pulled away,my big eyes looked down on my nose. Someone call a doctor,I might get a heart attack right now cuz he freaking gave me a kiss on my nose!!!! Although it was a light kiss,it still counts as a KISS.

He gave me a smile and the school bell rang,school was over. Thank god that the school bell saved possibly awkwardness from the both of us. I bowed and said our goodbyes before taking my bag which was outside the hall.

Hyo Rin ran to me and apologised. '' I'm so sorry for throwing the ball at you!'' she then added '' But you should seriously pay attention when you're doing anything!'' she looked at me seriously. So Jin pushed Hyo Rin aside and asked me with a worried voice '' Are you okay?'' 

I hushed the girls,telling them not to worry and that I was fine. We may have fights,but we do look out for each other. What can I say? We are one!

My house isn't nearby the school area,so my brother arranged transport for me everyday after school. I was waiting at my usual spot where I waited for my driver,I saw a Harley motorcycle coming towards my direction.

He stopped right infront of me and got off his motorcycle,I couldn't see his face because of his helmet. As he came closer to me,I took out my metal water bottle from the side of my bag and hit his arm. He groaned in pain, I took the chance to flee but he suddenly called out.

'' S-suho..'' pain was heared in his voice,and that made me stop.
 

Fastforward


'' So you're telling me that you accidentally hit your teacher with your metal water bottle? Aish Becky'' my brother ruffled my hair while I gave him a pokerface.

'' Yah Byun Baekhyun,go and fix dinner will you?'' I said in annoyance,this brother,aish....

'' Now where's your manners?'' Baekhyun said in a divalicious way and folded his arms while flipping his imaginary hair.


I scoffed and went up to change before coming down stairs. My parents come home late at night,so I have dinner with my brother everynight. He's not that all protective brother,he's more of the '' wanna make sure my sis is happy type'' but he can be protective sometimes,and act like a diva.

'' Tell me more about your teacher.'' Baekhyun said as he placed the dishes on the table. 

'' BULGOGI!!'' I shouted and was about to take the delicious meat when my brother hit my hand. 

'' No no lady,elders first.'' he slowly took a slice of meat,he put the meat slowly in his mouth too,which made me hit the table and the meat almost fell on the ground.

I stuck my tongue out at him and took the meat happily,he just laughed. '' At least tell me his name.'' 

'' Suho.'' I said as I was bitting the meat.

'' SUHO??? HE'S MY FRIEND!!'' he almost chocked on his meat when I said then,and I almost got a heart attack,again.

'' HE'S YOUR FRIEND?'' great! I have a way to go out with Suho now!! YESSS I HIT THE JACKPOT!!


 


Heh Baek Hee can go out with Suho now eh? Lucky girl >.< I wish I could go out with Mr. Jo :/ But he's not coming back now T_T

Thank you for subscribing,reading and commenting! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 Upvote if you like this story!! It's very much appriciated :D 

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol