Get It?

Teacher's Fangirl

So Hye's P.O.V

I couldn't bare seeing Suho and that Baek eating together,sitting next to my table too? She thinks she's better than me eh? Do you think your pride is higher than mine huh?

I smahsed the pack of chips in my hands,my blood was boiling with both jealousy and anger. At the corner of my eyes,I noticed Suho look at me for a second then turned back to eat his ramyun.

I was about to stand up and beat the hell out of Baek Hee when I felt someone push me down to my seat aggressively,I was greeted by an unwelcome surprise. 

'' Think again next time,.'' So Jin and Hyo Rin smirked at what Liz said and they walked away to buy their food.


≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈



When I walked out of my classroom my friends for recess,after seeing Baek Hee again I was fed up. 3 girls were walking in front of me and sort of overhead me bashing Baek Hee

'' Excuse me what did you say about Baek Hee?'' the girl who was holding a black purse and had long straight hair and had a lil curls at the end of her hair turned around and stopped me. I read her nametag,Liz's her name eh?

'' Move away.'' I walked the other way to be stopped by So Jin,reading her nametag again.

'' You'' Liz's finger landed on my cheeks. '' Leave Baek Hee alone,I know that you know about her and Suho eating together. Stop your childish act. You'll just make yourself look stupid infront of Suho.'' 

How dare she??!! I was about to pull Liz's hair when Hyo Rin held my hand,her nails dug into my skin.

'' Suho isn't yours,and he was the one who asked Baek Hee to join him for recess.'' she let go off my hand and scoffed at me.

'' We'll be watching you.'' So Jin gave me a cold stare and flicked my forehead.
 
 



I stomped my left and left the table,leaving my friends looking at me cluelessly. Why hadn't any of them follow me? Aish,stupid friends! I HATE U BYUN BAEK HEE!! HOW MUCH I FELT LIKE SLAPPING YOU INFRONT OF SUHO,but......

'' You'll just make yourself look stupid infront of Suho.'' 


These words kept repeating and repeating in my head,why do I have to deal with all this? First Baek Hee then the 3 musketeers? 


Baek Hee's P.O.V

Out of the sudden,I saw So Hye walking away from her friends with loud footsteps. I look over to her figure dissapearing into the hallways,wonder what happened to her today.

As much as I hate her for the things she's done to me,I still hope that she'll get through what she's going through soon. Like what Ms. Seohyun said,we should learn to like people rather than hating them.

I really do pray for So Hye,that her attitude will change,that she won't be the So Hye I first met. I let out a breathe and turned to Suho,he sure is a fast eater! I only ate half of my ramyun.

'' Full already?'' Suho asked me as he eyed my ramyun.

I laughed at Suho then pushed my noodles to him. '' Take some if you want to.'' 

Suho looked at the ramyun,then looked at me and back to the ramyun. '' Are you sure?'' I nodded and took my chopstick away.

He carefully took the noodles and passed the remainings back to me. The others decided to go back to class,but I know they wanted Suho and I to have a little alone time.

I looked at my watch and gasped,recess was almost over! 

'' Heh you better fasten up your eating Baekkie.'' I suppose he noticed me gasped and smiled at me.

Best recess ever!
 


Guess who saw Mr. Jo again? Heh I saw him in my CF meeting,gosh he changed his hairstyle again XD

Listen to Liz,So Jin and Hyo Rin So Hye~~~~ 

Have you guys heard Fantastic by Henry? :D IT'S FANTASTIC YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!! ;)

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol