Hello Again

Teacher's Fangirl

Suho's P.O.V

I was both shock and nervous when I saw her,she still had her Busan dialect. Guess some things will never change huh? My first love,and I'm still in love with her now,Jung Eunji. How have you been? It's been such a long time since I've seen you. Ever since we graduated,I've lost track of you. Words that I really wanna say,but can't say it out loud because I'm Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon who is excellent in academics,not really great in non-academics but fails and gets a F for this subject,love.


Flashback

 


'' Have you heard about news regarding the new girl?'' 

'' From Busan?'' Xiumin continued Lay's sentence for him. New girl? Who? Where's she from?

'' Who is she? Where's she from?'' I asked them.

'' Same questions everytime there's someone new in our school.'' Xiumin groaned. '' Jung Eunji,from Busan.'' he added.



A strong hint of rose perfume,it was a good enough to make our head turn to around and follow where the scent was. It then led to a girl with a white ribbon which tied her messy ponytail,her bangs which fit her perfectly,making her look stunning.

'' Woah......'' Xiumin gasped at her beauty. Yes I admit,she's really pretty,but studies comes first! 

Xiumin turn to smile at me,which creeps me out because he never does that. '' I sense a new born couple~'' he sang and slapped my cheeks lightly. '' You and her are gonna get married one day,and have KIDS!!'' 

I feel like slapping myself right now,because of his this kid who's apparently older than me and now fanning himself,telling Lay how we're gonna end up as an item, in your dreams Xiumin.


⇔Months later,few weeks before the entrance exam⇔


I can't concentrate on my exams because of her! I need to get her out of my mind! Regardless of what I'm doing,she's always here in my brain. Laughing,smiling, talking and even just her walking. Get her out of my mind!!!

Xiumin must've made me drink something to get her in my mind huh? Wait what? Since when did I think about all this witch stuffs? WHEN?? WHEN??? I'm freaking out now,what's happening to me? Where is that studious Joonmyeon? Why am I searching on Google for '' How to get a girlfriend?'' ?

''YAH XIUMIN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?'' I screamed over the line after I punched in the numbers vigorously.

'' I did nothing,why?'' 

'' I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH JUNG EUNJI!'' Xiumin must be the happiest shipper in history now,I can tell that he's jumping because it was so hard to heard him speak and he was panting afterwards.


⇔High School Graduation Day⇔


'' You did well,Joonmyeon-ah.'' Jin sonsaengnim patted my shoulder and gave me a smile,I smiled back too but I expected a higher score. See what love does to you, it distracts you,it hurts you,it breaks you.

How it hurts you? Seeing countless girls crying after a breakup. Breaks you? According to the news,a boy commited suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him. Afraid of love? Yes,I am afraid of it.

 

I worked my butts of during college and university years,it was so much easier placing my focus right now since Jung Eunji's gone. We went to our seperate ways, and even though the both of us hadn't spoke to each other before,I sorta miss her. 

Look at us now,Xiumin is working in one of top hotels in Korea,Lay is one of the best selling author worldwide,and here's me. I'm still working towards my dream. What is my dream? It's to become an actor. You might be wondering why would this ''study for life'' guy would wanna be an actor huh? Well I'm good at acting,I've been in many plays that were around in Seoul. 

Being a teacher is my temperory job for now,until I get scouted by an agency to fulfill my dream.

 


No One's P.O.V

'' Ahh you must be Joonmyeon,right?'' the waitress asked as she placed their drinks on the table. Baekhyun looked at Suho,then at the waitress.

Suho smiled and shook his head. '' Yes,I am Joonmyeon. Eunji ah,I haven't seen you in a while.'' she placed the tray on the table and hugged Joonmyeon tightly. 

'' Dream's coming true.'' Suho said to himself in the hug.


Baek Hee,Van,Andrea and Lyn were looking for a bakery


'' I need some bread.'' Lyn hugged her stomach and tried to catch up with her friends.

'' I know a bakery which is located next to a cafe! Actually,we can head to the cafe if you guys don't mind.'' Andrea suggested.

'' LET'S GO!!!!'' Baek Hee,being hyper after having some cookies,sprinted to the bakery. '' I win!'' Baek Hee danced in the centre,twirling her skirt and joyfully running around until she stopped at the sight of Suho hugging another girl and her brother who continued marking on some books while sipping on his coffee. She could feel her glass heart break into pieces instantly,feeling the pain of love.

 


Eunji in this chapter! Hehe the only couple I ship in EXOPINK is Suho and Eunji,so I included this in this chapter ^-^ I do ship Eunji with Key too,but I think Suho fits her more ;) Poor Baek Hee :( stay tune for the next chapter yeah? And pls COMMENT :)

Upvote this story if you like it pls :)

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol