Netball

Teacher's Fangirl

No One's P.O.V

'' And that's for today!'' Ms.Phang,the discipline teacher of the school and also Baek Hee's Geography teacher closed her books as the students stood up.

'' Thank you Ms. Phang.'' all the students said and sat down while Rose went to peep by the door.

The class remained silent until,as usual,Rose signalled that Ms. Phang was gone. Noises of the boys shouted and tables being pushed was heard.

'' ISHH SHUDDUP LARH!'' Jenny hit the table hard with her palm,silence was heard until the boys started boo-ing her.

The girls packed their bags and made their way to the field as their last lesson was PJ. Suho's fangirls were running like wild goose when they were heading to the field.

'' Aish this girls.'' Hyorin shook her head in disapproval,seeing her classmates like that made her feel like she and Liz were the only matured ones. Even So Jin was running like a mad lady,and she almost fell.

Baek Hee,Jenny,So Jin and Eun Ki were sticking their heads out at the corner of the wall,admiring Suho doing warm ups with half of the boys in the hall since the other half were still upstairs.

'' Look at his muscles.'' Baek Hee could see him through the opening of the door and pointed at his arm. Apparently,Suho changed into pants that reached his shin and a grey shirt which was simply eye catching. 

'' Eww wipe away your drool!''  Joo Kwon hit Baek Hee's back,Baek Hee jumped and gave Joo Kwon a stare. 

'' Eyy!! It hurts you know.'' Baek Hee said while wipping her drool away. As Baek Hee turned around to peek at Suho,she met a grey shirt right in front of her eye. 

'' AHH!!'' shouted Baek Hee as she fell to the ground. She looked up to see Suho giving her a rather serious look. 


Suho cleared his throat and stated '' Baek Hee-ah,if you want to look at me you should have at least went there.'' he pointed at the hall.

'' I'm sorry.'' Baek Hee scratched her head and stood up,dusting off the dirt off her trackbottoms.

'' I don't want you to get caught by any discipline teachers just because you were caught staring at me.'' he gave a soft smile and added '' I'm not scolding you,it's just for your own good.'' 

Baek Hee's cheeks was burning red,Suho cared about her. Well not that he doesn't tell people to do what's right,but maybe he only told her?

'' Thanks Suho,I should get going. The girls are waiting.'' the others were waving their hands as if they were calling for a taxi,Baek Hee felt embarrassed at her friends and quickly ran over to them.

'' HURRY UP YOU SLOWCOACH!!'' Jenny yelled at Baek Hee who was running at top speed to the field.

Suho's P.O.V

I felt a little weird,it was as if someone was looking at me.....or stalking me.......

'' Jason!'' I called the boy forward and whispered to him. '' Can you do the warm up with them for a while? I have to check on something.'' he simply nodded and guestured me to go.

That was a little fishy,but I just went to the corner where I felt someone was staring at me. I tip-toed to the corner,well I don't care how weird I look,or how other people judge me,let them judge all they want! 

My legs naturally brought me back to the usual way I walk and I was at the corner. Suddenly,I heared a girl scream and she fell on the floor.

BAEK HEE??!! Lol she must be checking me out. I didn't mean to scare her though,she had a hard fall and I hope she's ok.

''Joon Myeon ah,you have to be serious when it comes to school.'' I reminded myself and gave Baek Hee a serious look when she looked up at me.

'' Baek Hee-ah,if you want to look at me you should have at least went there.'' I pointed at the hall.

'' I'm sorry.'' she apologised and stood up by herself when I wanted to help her out. 

I told Baek Hee not to play around in school,she could be blacklisted for just staring at me,or admiring me. This school is really strict and I don't want her to be in the black book just because of that! I adviced her and she said she had to go. Her friends are just as cute as her,it's nice to be young,isn't it? Haha why am I speaking like an old man?

Baek Hee dashed towards her friends in an incredible speed,I must say she's an excellent runner! If she's good enough then maybe,she could represent our school team! 

Back to work! I went back to the hall to see the boys already playing badminton,this kids just love sports. Solomon,the assistant class monitor came up to me and notified me that the girls PJ teacher didn't come. You know girls,they're quite careless,so I decided to go watch on the girls.  I'M NOT A ERT,I'm just helping out. I put Solomon in charge as I went to the field.

Baek Hee's P.O.V 

I was all focus in playing the game,I know I at the game,but I decided to play for real this time. My man might be watching you know? Who knows? Maybe he'll walk out and say '' Woah look at Baek Hee playing like a boss!''

I was placed in a group with Yoon Sae,Min Sae,Naomi and Jenny while Hyo Rin,So Jin,Liz and Eun Ki was in another team. Joo Kwon decided to keep track on the points.

My eyes were like a hawks',eyeing the ball where ever it went. Where ever the ball went,I'd follow it. Until So Jin shouted something that made me lose complete focus in the game.

'' SUHO IS COMING!'' My eye contact with the ball was gone. I looked around but I saw no one. '' WHERE IS HE?'' I shouted to So Jin.

Thanks to her,I felt something hard hit my nose which made me drop down to the grass. '' I'm ok!'' I shouted to the girls who were running to me. 

'' Step back girls.'' I heard a male voice,ahh my prince charming is here!! I met with Suho's eyes,his hands clasping on my cheeks,looking for cuts or bruises. 

I felt warm liquid going down my nose,Suho gasped and shouted '' Does anyone have tissue?'' he went running around asking all the girls for tissue, cold sweat dropping down on his gorgeous face. Joo Kwon took out a sheet of tissue and handed it to Suho.

Woah chillax man! It's not like I'm dying or something,I just had a nose bleed. It's either he is too hot that blood came out or the ball decided to give me a punishment for breaking our relationship.

OMG HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT ME,AM I DREAMING?

'' I wish the ball hit me instead.'' Eun Ki said and pouted as Suho took me into the hall.

 


Yes I at netball too,I just stand there like a stick XD 2 of my friends who really look like alike and are dangerously good at netball (that's why I made them characters in this story! :D at first when you look at them they are innocent and pretty but when they play netball,they're like lions going after their prey),so I decided to put this scene in story. 

I've never had a nosebleed before,have you? :)

Hope you enjoyed this story! Thanks for subscribing too! Upvoting would be deeply apprieciated,thanks!

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol