Mr. Kim Joon Myeon

Teacher's Fangirl

Baek Hee's P.O.V

'' OMG what's his name,Rose?'' I shook her hand vigorously,desperate to hear her answer. I am head over heels for that new teacher.

'' I don't know,I'm not a stalker.'' she said and smirked.

I went back to the girls and sighed in defeat. '' We have to find out what his name is! At least his name!'' I hit the table and stood up. '' C'mon Jenny! You and I are going to the toilet to search for Teacher Stranger.'' I pulled Jenny as we headed out to the toilet.

'' Are you crazy?'' Jenny asked,adjusting her watch and she flipped her hair over.

'' As a matter of fact,I am crazy.'' I gave her my goofy smile and laughed.

'' You're weird.'' Jenny looked infront and gasp at what she saw.

'' What are you gasping f-'' my words were cut when I saw the new teacher walking towards the same direction of us. We were in the middle of the pathway so there was no where to hide.

'' Let's hide.'' Jenny whispered to me and was about to pull me back to the other direction when I stopped her.

'' We can't go anywhere,just walk.'' I bet we both looked like idiots,deep inside I was embarrased. Just hope that the new teacher didn't see us.

'' Umm,excuse me girls.'' we heard a male voice and turned around to see the new teacher.

I swallowed my saliva and gulped,cold sweat was coming out of my forehead,my heart was beating insanely fast and my brain was messed up. Ahh,just imagine Lee Hong Ki's song '' I'm Saying '' in this moment.

'' Yes?'' Jenny managed to speak,unlike me who was like a block of stick. I was studying his features,he looked more handsome upclose. But it doesn't really matter cuz upclose or seen far away,he still looks handsome.

'' I was wondering whether you could show me where this class is? This school is really big and.'' he paused to let out a soft laugh. '' I'm sorta lost. Please call me Suho,well my real name's Kim Joon Myeon but I prefer you students calling me Suho. Just Suho and no mister,I'm not that old. '' he showed us the class name and gave us a smile that melted the insides of us. It turned out to be our class, yes we hit the jackpot!



I was standing there,blinking and trying to process what was going on. This moment was too hard to believe,even girls from other classes are looking at us,some even gave us some mean stares out of jealousy. Bet you guys want to be in our place eh? Thank you toilet,so much. If it weren't for going to the toilet,we wouldn't have even met Mr. Handsome.

'' Ohh,it's our class.'' I guess it didn't effect Jenny at all,well she could speak,unlike me who was practically frozen.

'' Really? Could you bring me to your class then?'' Suho said and smiled once again,I could almost faint from that,someone save me right now!!

'' We can,but we have to go to the toilet first.'' I was surprise at myself,I can speak now,great!

'' Yeah,sure thing! I'll wait for you.'' we headed to the toilet and Suho waited at the staircase near the toilet. 

In the toilet

'' OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!'' I whispered to Jenny and started hitting her arm,which I felt sorry for.

'' I know right! He is very charming.'' Jenny said in a rather calm tone, unlike me who was like a mad lady.

'' Calm yo ' lady,are you done? Let's go.'' I was busy staring at the mirror,fixing my hair properly to '' impress '' Suho.

'' Okay I'm done!'' I said as I skipped out of the toilet. '' We'll show you the way,Suho!'' I kept myself calm as we showed him the way to our classroom. 

On the way to our classroom,which was quite far away from here,Suho asked us some questions.

'' So,how old are the both of you?'' he asked.

'' 14'' they both answered together,then giggled.

'' That's very cute! You both must be really close to each other,it reminds me of my friend & I when we were studying here.'' Suho said and smiled while we were smiling at ourselves,we got to know a little bit about Suho.

'' Cool,so you're gonna teach us?'' 

'' Maths and PE,for the guys. I haven't got your names.'' wow,he's gonna teach us maths? I'll 100% guarantee you I'll get an A+ for maths this term.

'' My name's Jenny and she's Baek Hee.'' Jenny pointed to herself then at me.

'' And we're here!'' we stopped infront of our classroom and gestured for Suho to go in.

Let our first class with Suho begin! :)

 


A double update today! :D LOL my memories of Mr. Jo are coming back and I'm falling for Suho,what am I going to do? XD

If you like this story,give it an upvote!

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol