Because I'm.......

Teacher's Fangirl

Suho's P.O.V

Right after Liz and So Jin came back with no sign of Baek Hee,I assigned them to do some questions from the text book and text Baekhyun. Maybe he knew what was going on with his sister,and her not being in the classroom is making me worried.


'' Yo bacon,is there something going on with your sis?'' 

- Suho


My phone buzzed a few minutes after I sent the message,Baek Hyun must be either worried or he replies messages really quickly.


'' Yo wassup man~ WHUT? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? IS SHE SICK?'' 

-Baekhyun


I'm surprise he knows nothing about his sister,he always brags on how great of a brother he is and he even changed her diapers when she was a baby. I don't know if it's true,but I definitely wouldn't do it.


'' Just kidding~~~ just wanted to see your reaction since you always brag about how good of a brother you are :) Nothing's wrong kay?'' 

-Suho

'' It isn't funny,and dude you're making me curious.......''

-Baekhyun 

 

The truth is,something is going on with your sister. But since you don't know about it,I assume she doesn't want you to know anything about it. An idea popped inside of my mind after seeing Nick slouching on his chair, she must be there. 

I put Rose in charge of the class before running to my '' peace spot'' back in the days when I was her studying.

 



Baek Hee's P.O.V

Ditching class ain't any big issue,I just need to relax my mind and get all these thoughts out of my mind.

'' Just give up.''

'' You and him can't be together! It's never gonna happen!''

'' You're such a fool! How can a teacher love a student?'' 

'' You don't even have the shape, please.'' 

'' No one wants an ugly duckling like you.''

'' YOU'RE A DISGRACE!'' 


'' ARGHHH!!!!'' I screamed out all my anger which was inside of me,never once have I felt so down,never once have I felt so broken,never once have I felt like a part of me has been drained out. No matter how loud I scream, no one will hear me right? 


My anger was soon replaced by depression which made my eyes blurred with tears. I don't wanna cry again,I'm sick and tired of it! I don't want to trouble my friends and make Baekhyun worried,so here I am,crying my heart out and screaming for the world to hear my anger mixed with pain.


I need to hug someone,I need someone to hug me. I need to feel the warmth of a person while motivating me,telling me to get up and move my ,telling me to stay strong. Things that happen in dramas don't happen in real life,and my prince charming in those fairtytales will never come.

Why is that?


Because I'm ugly.

 


Sry for not updating ytd! I just got my braces ytd and I woke up late today (I woke up somewhere around 2p.m.) so I could only update like now XD Braces is so troublesome,it hurts when you eat and brush your teeth,and you have to floss it -.- well that's what I get for having ugly teeth

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol