My Sweet Graduation

Teacher's Fangirl

Baek Hee's P.O.V

Ever since that day passed,Suho has been avoiding me every now and then. He only looked at me as a student,we didn't talk at all. Whenever we see each other, we'd only exchange smiles or hi's. Liz is such a great love guru,she explained everything clear to me,telling me that he did it because he wants me to hate him and move on. I can't hate him,but I can move on.

Baek Hyun's been paying lots of attention on me right now ever since we last kissed. It was my first kiss,and I'm kinda glad I gave it to Suho. Wonder if that's his first kiss too,hehe. Teacher's day came,the girls and I danced along to Girls' Generation's The Boys and 2NE1's I Am The Best,the crowd went wild after we finished our performance,and I could see a BIG BIG smile on Suho's face. It was the teacher's time to perform,and Suho came running around with a red cape like superman. Everyone burst into laughter after seeing that,screams were heard too. I guess he has many fangirls throughout the year!

Few months passed,and he had to leave our school since our maths teacher was coming back. I was really sad and disappointed,I understood maths much better and my grades were better than last time! I guess this is goodbye forever. We took many pictures on his last day,and I even gave him a goodie bag as a token of apprieciation,from both me and Baekhyun. He smiled and ruffled my hair,gonna miss this so much.

So that's when he left and I never got to see him,he had a Facebook account which I added,he accepted my request but we never chatted. Well at least I got a glance of his life style,and boy he has many selcas! He posted on his status that he was going to audition for acting in a movie,I wish you good luck then! Hope to see you in the screens!

Years passed by really slow,however my grades were improving really fast, thanks to my brother's tutoring. Give him all the credit for feeding my brain with knowledge. Surprisingly,I got straight A's for my end of the term exams. I guess my hard work paid off! 

Love,where do I start with love again? Well apparently I received a love letter than was put in my drawer of the table where I sat. We girls went to the same class for years,guess we were fated to be together forever? XD The handwriting was written out perfectly,usually boys handwritings can be really messy that you can barely read it,but I guess my secret admirer purposely wrote it out perfectly for me. That's sweet of him.

I showed it to Baekhyun and he congratulated me on having my first love letter, strange dude. I'm really curious of who it was.......maybe it's Suho! Nah don't be silly girl,it can't be him. I bet he's already married by now.

 

Few weeks to the College Entrance exam

 

'' STOP WATCHING DRAMAS LADY!! A FEW WEEKS TO YOUR ENTRANCE EXAM!!'' Baekhyun shouted at me when i was watching My Love From The Stars.

'' Got it!'' I turned off my laptop and hopped onto my bed. Revising and memorising the notes that Baekhyun gave me,I am confident that I am able to get straight A's again. I CAN DO IT! I AM BYUN BAEK HEE!!

'' AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!'' I stood up from my bed and pumped fist in the air to get my brain engines working.
 

 



Fast forward to Graduation Day


'' I'm so proud of you,my dear daughter!'' my mom hugged me and cried. 

'' Aish,don't be so emotional mom! I'll get into a good college and university and make tonnes of money so we can go shopping together!'' I jokked.

Baekhyun cried like a baby! I was laughing my guts off,but I guess he's happy that his hard work paid off. He's sorta like a mother to me,since my parents are barely home and even when they reach home,it'll be late at night and we're already sleeping. I love my brother,wouldn't ask for another brother in this world.

I felt a tap on my shoulder after I broke the hug with my mother,turned around to see a familiar guy. Except that his hair was blonde right now,but he still looked absolutely handsome. 

'' Baek Hee!!'' Suho greeted and I pulled him into a hug. 

'' Since when did you become a blondie?'' Baekhyun jokked and punched his chest lightly. Did I mention that Baekhyun is now a CEO of one of the top companies in Korea? I'm happy that he worked towards his way up and didn't give up. Not to mention,he's got a pretty girlfriend,plus they're engaged!

Suho scoffed at my brother and smiled at me. '' Congrats Baek Hee.'' my parents left us to let us have our little chat session,I'm glad they did otherwise this would be awkward.

'' I'm also sorry for ignoring you and avoiding you.'' 

'' It's alright,I understand why you did.'' I smiled at him and ensured him that I'm alright,we had chatted for a while until Baek Hyun went to get us some refreshments.

'' Baekkie,do you have a boyfriend?'' why did he ask this question all the sudden? Perhaps he thought of it and wants to confess? Nah snap back into reality gurl!

I shook my head. '' I don't have one.'' 

'' Here's some love advise. Don't worry about finding love,let love find you. Because if you keep searching you might not know what exactly you're looking for and miss a chance because there is a person also looking for you too.'' 

'' Wow since when did you come up with this?'' I asked sarcastically.

'' And since when did you become become so sarcastic?'' we both giggled and now our topic was about love.

Suho told me that he's also engaged to his girlfriend,Eunji,and his wedding's gonna be in a few months or so. Eunji couldn't make it since she had a tight schedule,I told him we could meet her another day. He must really love Eunji, judging on how dreamy he is when talking about her. I'm glad that he found the right girl,and that he's happy. He asked me about So Hye,but I didn't hear anything from her so I assume she's ok.

Just then,I had another tap on my shoulder. Suho looked behind me before I turned around to see a handsome young man smiling at me. His red hair shone under the sunlight and his teeth was the first thing that caught my attention,he has really nice teeth.

'' Hey Baek Hee,congrats!'' his nervousness made him look like a cute little puppy. Is this love at first sight? Cause I feel butterflies in my stomach right now. '' Still remember the love letter that I gave you?'' 

So he's the one who gave me the love letter,Mark Tuan! Well he's quite popular, he's from the kingkas group GOT7. They aren't those playboy-ish kingkas but rather charming and helpful kingkas that you don't get that often in this world. I gave him a smile.

'' Yeah I do remember. I've been looking for the person who wrote that note, and I didn't know it would actually come from you.'' my face was heating up at that moment,he chukkled cutely and pinched my cheeks,making me look up at him.

'' Shall we go out for a date? Maybe now? And since our parents are here we can introduce them to each other.'' he suggested. Well they don't call him a hot smartie for no reason!

I nodded in agreement and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could hear Suho gasp at the background,Mark went over to Suho and gave him a bro hug, thanking him for teaching him in the past too.


'' Well that escalated quickly.'' Suho whispered to me before he went over to Mark again.

'' I guess you have triple the amount of fangirls since you're an actor now. I can't wait to see your new movie! Plus you're getting married,congrats!'' Mark clapped his hands in awe. 

Suho made a step back. '' Are you stalking me? How did you know I'm gonna get married?'' 

'' It's all over the news,sonsaengnim!'' Mark .

'' Aish I'm not that old!'' he whinned and stomped his foot on the ground,folding his hands on his chest while he scolded Mark. '' You're getting detention!'' 

'' C'mon,you're 24 now aren't you? You're very old!'' I joined in.

'' Yah Byun Baek Hee! Watch your mouth!'' he chased both me and Mark to the field where we played all sorts of childish games,with the girls and also Baekhyun. A day I will never forget,graduation day.


So that's it for my high school memories.

Months later,both me and Mark were invited to Suho's wedding. Eunji was gorgeous in her wedding dress,and Suho was smiling like a fool,standing at the end of the aisle. I was honoured to have performed with the girls once again. I got to meet Baekhyun's derp friend Chanyeol too,he was already married to Tammie(i gotta put myself in here for some reason XD),she's carrying their 2nd child already. That's fast! He needs to really slow down.

Then there came Baekhyun and Taeyeon's wedding where I had to give a speech. I was super nervous as the MC called me up to the stage,Mark gave me a thumbs up and I returned him with a smile.


'' First of all,I'd like to thank all the guest who came to my brother's wedding. Thank you so much for coming,and I hope you enjoy the food here too! To my dear brother Byun Baek Hyun,you've been some what like a mother to me. Feeding me,nagging me to study and stop wasting time watching dramas,checking on me to see whether I was alright,and just being by my side. Thank you so much,because of you,I was able to make it into Seoul University and get my degree. You motivated me,you teased me,you gave me lectures,you love me. And I love you a lot too. Now that you're spending your life with Taeyeon,my dear sister in law,I hope you'll take care of her,never mistreat her,and just be happy spending the rest of your life with her. I decided to keep this speech short and simple,and I can barely feel my legs right now. Thank you,and that's all for today.'' 

(sorry,I'm not good at wedding speeches and I don't know how it goes XD)

I could almost fall down from the stage after the speech,it was a great experience for me and I'm glad I didn't stammer! Baekhyun's crying again, how many times do you have to cry huh? I went over to him and gave him and Taeyeon a loving hug before going back to my soon to be husband.

'' You did great.'' Mark kissed my forehead and hugged my waist.


 



It was my turn to get married! Mark and I had twins,and who knew he'd be such a loving,caring and a husband I could ever ask for! Now as I debuted in a girl group and I am living the dream,I will forever remember the day when I started to work towards my dream and live my dream.

Liz is now a housewife with her husband Calum,So Jin is one of the top lawyers in Korea. Hyo Rin,Jenny,Yoon Sae,Min Sae,Naomi,Eun Ki and I are in the same group,we killed all the charts with our debut song '' Parellel Universe'' and got famous after 2 week! Wow! :D Joo Kwon,that smartie girl is now an actress! To be honest,I didn't expect her to be an actress XD I thought she'd be a professor or a teacher,or something to do with academics.

Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger. Even though we live our own lives now,I am still the Teachers' Fangirl.
 

- The End-
 


That's the end for teacher's fangirl! Thanks for following up with me through the story! Thank you so much for reading,subscribing, commenting and even upvoting! I hope you enjoyed the story! ^-^ I do have to ask,how's the ending? It's quite long but izzit ok? :)

Upvote if you like this story! :) do check out my other stories too ya? :)
P.S: Suho's love advice came from 
Bestfriend4eva !! (you comment in my '' Developing Personal Feelings For Yeol'' blog and I decided to write that in this story, credits to her! :D)

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol