Introduction Guys!

Teacher's Fangirl

No One's P.O.V 

As Baek Hee and Jenny entered the class,they were welcomed by tonnes of questions from the girls. Both of them just let out a smile as everyone headed back to their seats.

" Good morning class!" Suho jumped and clap his hands. " So for today,I won't be teaching,instead I'd like to get to know all of you." he pointed to all of them. " One by one." he smiled. All of the girls let out a " aww" sound.

" Then why did you bring the books for? " their classmate,Raven had to ask. He was really annoying and always got on people's nerves,so half of their class disliked him.

" Heh,I guess I miss holding the text books?" Suho smiled and sat on the table. " Now,starting from Jenny! Ah I remember your name. Introduce yourself to me,your name,your age,just talk to me like I'm your own friend." 

" Why don't you introduce yourself first?" Raven groaned as the girls gave him a death stare.  The young teacher just smiled and shook his head in aproval. 

" My name's Mr. Kim Joon Myeon,I used to be an ex-student in your school. But please don't call me Mr, I'm not that old,just call me Suho,it's my nickname." Suho jokked as the girls held their hands together. " I am 21 this year,and I'm single incase you girls wanna know." he smirked as Baek Hee squealed in happiness. Never has she fangirled over a teacher before. 

" Now Jenny start!" Baek Hee tried to control her feelz but she simply couldn't,Hyo Rin who was watching from far just face plammed herself at her friend. 

Baek Hee was stomping her feet on the ground in excitement as her turn to introduce herself was coming very near. Liz finished her introduction with a smile and sat down at her seat,it was already Baek Hee's turn but she didn't realise it.

'' Baekkie,it's your turn.'' Suho went over and tapped her shoulders. She must have spaced out from this world.

'' Did he just call me Baekkie?'' Baek Hee thought to herself.

Baek Hee cleared ,breathed in and out then she began. '' My name is Byun Baek Hee, well we're all the same age,my hobby is listening to music and sleeping. That's about it.'' she said and sat down, Baek Hee fixed her hair and sat straight,admiring Suho.

'' You must be very happy eh?'' Liz tapped my chair as she let out a smile.

'' Definitely!'' Baek Hee said and bit her knuckles.

In a nick of time,everyone had finished introducing themselves. Suho decided to get started with teaching them maths.

'' Wow! I didn't expect your class to finish introductions so quickly!'' Suho scratched his head and took his math book out.

'' Ngaw teacher,let us enjoy our last day of maths freedom,nae?'' Baek Hee pouted at him,the whole class shouted '' give us a break''.

Suho finally gave in and signalled them to quiet down. '' Okay,but shh!!'' he said and went to the teacher's seat.


'' Girls!!'' Eun Ki guestured the girls to come over and have a chit chat session.

'' First we'd like to know about how you two met Mr. Kim.'' Eun Ki pointed at both Baek Hee and Jenny. The girls went closer to the both of them, waiting for their news.

'' Ughh why are we talking about Mr Kim Joon Myeon again?'' Hyo Rin opened her storybook as Joo Kwon leaned on her shoulder.


'' All because of the toilet.'' Baek Hee gave Jenny a high 5 at her answer, while the others looked confused.

'' And Mr. Kim prefers us calling him Suho.'' Baek Hee noted as Hyo Rin rolled her eyes and read her book.

'' Jenny and Baek Hee are head over heels for Mr-'' Baek Hee cut in before Yoon Sae could finish her sentence.

'' Suho! not Mr.'' Baek Hee folded her hands and sulked.

'' Baek Hee is so cute~'' Min Sae poked her cheeks lightly.

The girls turned around to hear the sound of the chair being pushed in, maths period's over.

'' I am really really happy to meet you guys,compared to the other classes. Well,that's for today! Ur class is DAEBAK!'' Suho stood at Baek Hee's table row and she quickly stood up.

'' Thank you Suho.'' everyone shouted loudly as he smiled happily.

Before Suho went out,Baek Hee rushed to him. '' Suho! Which class are you going to now? Do you need help with carrying your books?'' it's not that he was carrying a lot of books,but she just wanted to talk to him and get to know him more. Her little heart was beating incredibly fast that it could explode in any second.

'' I'm going to the cafetaria to get a bottle of water before heading to my next class,actually. I was rushing cuz today's my first day teaching,and so I forgot to take my water bottle,heh. '' An imaginary lightbulb flashed on top of Baek Hee's head as she had an idea.

'' Why don't you go to your next class and I help you buy your bottle of water?'' Baek Hee offered. Suho smiled,showed her the class name and handed her his nametag.

'' Since I don't have the pass to go out,take my nametag instead. And thanks Baekkie!'' He messed up her neatly tied ponytail as Baek Hee pouted. 

'' Do you know where your next class is? '' Baek Hee questioned.

'' Yeah,I recall passing by that class.'' Suho answered. '' Thanks Baekkie! I'll treat you for recess later!'' 

'' Do I have to go to the class room that you're teaching during recess?'' it was kind of a stupid question but Suho shrugged it off. He replied a yes and headed to the next class.


'' She is really cute.'' Suho said to himself as he was going down the stairs and smiled.


 


AHAHA YES MR.JO MIGHT BE TEACHING ME THIS TIME!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made a soundtrack for this fanfic,but the songs DO  NOT,I repeat DO NOT belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Well I did the poster using Pizap,but the pics DO NOT belong to me too, except the words XD

'' She is really cute.'' I wished Mr. Jo said that to me.....Oh well I'll just move on with my life xD

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol