Hugs And.....Kisses??

Teacher's Fangirl

Suho's P.O.V

Running to my '' peace spot'' to see a girl lying against the hard wall of the back of a building,I smiled and went up to her and hugged her in my embrance while patting her back lightly.

'' I knew you'd be here,because this was the place where I used to come too.'' 


I could feel that my shirt was wet because of her tears. I'm not really good at this lovey-dovey stuffs but according to dramas,hugging the girl would be enough. In dramas,the guy hugs the girl,and the girl then slowly talks after a while. So all I have to do is wait.

I felt her arms lightly pushing against my chest,signalling that I should break the hug. I did so,and look at her straight in the eye. Her eyes were filled with sorrow,hurt,anger,frustration and depression. It really to see someone like that,especially Byun Baek Hee.

I don't have any particular feelings for her,but she's Byun Baek Hee! Byun Baek Hyun's pretty,bubbly and smart little sister. She's just like him,just not so wild. Byun Baek Hee,where are you?

'' Baekkie ah.'' I called out to the girl who hugged her legs and hid her face.

She's not responding,why isn't she giving me any signs of her being ok? Maybe she wants me to leave? 

'' Baekkie,if you want me to leave,I'll do so.'' 

I stood up and made small footsteps. Usual in dramas(again XD),after the guy stands up and is about to leave,the girl would call him and ask him to stay. I'm also waiting~

3.........

2.........

1! 


I expected her to call my name and ask me to stay,but to my dismay,she didn't call my name or even moved. I guess she really wants to be alone so I should just let h-


'' Suho'' 

 

I was grinning from left to right when I heard her finally call my name. I ran to her just like a little kid who found his mother in a busy shopping mall, and hugged her once again. 


'' Suho,why am I so ugly?'' she asked in between the hug.

Wonder who the hell said that to her because she's stunning! She isn't ugly! 

'' Looks on the outside isn't important.'' I said while looking into her eyes again. She looked over to my gaze,but looked down because she was shy and was blushing. Cute.

'' What's the point of having beauty on the outside but not on the inside? It comes to waste. If you were to have beauty on the inside but not on the outside,it'll still make you beautiful. However,if you have beauty on the outside and not on the inside,that's what makes you ugly.'' I spoke out and honestly,I have no idea how the heck these words came out!

'' You're beautiful,Baekkie ah. Don't let anyone tell you that you ar-''

'' I'm a fool.'' I paused and looked at her when she said that.

'' I'm an ugly duckling.'' 

'' I'm a disgrace.''

Does she know what she's talking about? Seriously who said that to her? If it's So Hye I'm gonna fail her exam! But if it isn't So Hye and if it's one of her friends,just unfriend that girl.

'' You are not a fool,nor an ugly duckling and a disgrace.'' I took her hand and had it gripped tightly. '' Who said that to you?'' 

She looked down on the cement floor,I didn't notice how gorgeous her side view is. I was so busy admiring her beauty that I didn't notice that tears were slowly coming down her big eyes once again.

'' My friend,Erin.'' 

'' Well she isn't your fri-''

'' I can't believe she said that!'' she covered her eyes and messed up her hair. Poor girl! She doesn't deserve this at all! 

'' Do you know how I screamed all my anger out but it's still boiling inside? Do you know how it hurts that I can't express what I feel towards you? Do you know how much I love you but it can't happen because of....'' she paused after she gasp for air.

'' I understand,but you have to stay strong Baek Hee!'' I motivated her,all she needs now is motivation. '' You're Byun Baek Hee,the girl who is pretty,definitely not a disgrace. You may be an ugly duckling,but what does the fairytale say?'' 

'' It says that the ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan.'' she said in between sniffs.

'' That's right! YOU ARE BYUN BAEK HEE!!'' she let out a smile and came closer to me.

'' What if someone told you that they had feelings towards you?'' this is such an.....unexpected question..........



As I was about to answer her question,I felt a pair of lips on my lips. Byun Baek Hee kissed me.

 


Ngaw Baek Hee kissed Kim sonsaengnim! In other words Suho ^-^ He has spoken,he DOESN'T have any particular feelings towards Baek Hee. Sadly this stoy will end in a few chapters :( I want to thank all of you who have followed up with me through this story,those who read,subscribed, commented and even upvoted,thanks so much :D I love you all <3

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol