Cafe

Teacher's Fangirl

Baek Hyun's P.O.V 


Saturday Morning


'' Hello?''  spoke a voice at the other end of the line.

'' Kim Joonmyeon.'' I said in a serious tone,he should know who I am. We don't call ourselves brothers for nothing!

'' Ahh Bacon! How are you?'' he let out a slight chukkle,har har har it's not funny. Lame jokes that he makes and him laughing at him alone,Joonmyeon is still here. '' Why did you call me all of a sudden?''

'' Aww~'' I let out a high pitch flirty tone,like those girls in dramas who wanna flirt with their man. '' My Joonmyeonnie doesn't miss me?''

'' eww that's disgusting,stop it!''

'' Haha. Back to the point,umm are you going anywhere later?'' I asked.

'' I have to finish up marking some maths homew-''

'' I WANNA HELP YOU MARK SOME OF IT!'' I love maths,I know it's weird to hear someone saying it,but I love maths as much as I love to sleep! Without fail, there will be a BIGGG 100% on my exam paper for maths. I always get 100% without doing revision,what can I say? I'm one of a kind. I guess my maths brain cells didn't get passed down to Baek Hee,cause she'd mostly get a B. 

'' Sure! Then we can go now. Where?'' he must be staking those books up,which caused him to not focus on his phone and made it drop on the solid ground. Carelessness is still in him.

I told him the address of the shop and got dressed. Aish Byun Becky is always out with her friends and never once will I see her studying in her room. And even if she does,she has another book behind her textbook. Hardcore fan of BTS huh? Get studying lady,high school's challenging! I guess mom didn't lecture her enough huh?

When I was younger,my mom used to make me read all sorts of storybooks for hours. There'll be an amount of books on the table,there isn't many pages in it thus the amount of  books was acceptable,so I'd take and read it one by one. At first I'd let out a temper and cry,but my mom told me that if I read more books,girls would come chasing after me when I was older. I don't know how the heck I fell for that.

I'm an average student,I may have some ups and downs in my results but I did incredibly well at my entrance exams. I've graduated from high school and now I'm on my summer break. College is so much nicer compared to high school,to me that is.

Whistling while walking to the subway station alone,I found myself observing other people from head to toe. There was this girl wearing a blue,what do you call that traditional dress that the  Chinese wear? Umm aha! Cheongsam! Then a girl who's wearing a black and white jumper with a pair of leggings....

'' Ya Byun Baekhyun!'' 

I've been carried away by the sight of others that I've lost track of where I was going! I turn my head to see Suho queuing in a long line infront of the cafe where we were suppose to meet,I forgot that today's a weekend and it's when the birth of a long queue's born.

'' Long time no see.'' I messed up his tidily combed hair,he didn't seem to bother about it. '' Let's go to another cafe.'' 


In Tiffany's cafe(not SNSD's Tiffany ;) )


'' Marking books make me feel old.'' I said in between marking a question. It was really a challenge to read this person's words,it was all sticked together and terribly small. '' Ask you students to write their words properly,look at this.'' I showed Suho the book.

He shook his head and smiled. '' Relax,he can change his writing.'' yeah yeah relax~if I were you I'd let him write the same solution again and again!

I flipped the book to the front cover to glance at the owner's name. '' Raven.'' 

'' Raven? I can tell you that half of his class dislikes him.'' 

'' Count me in too. You should give him some punishment.'' I  suggested all sorts of punishments,making him dance like a fool infront of the whole class,make him clean the toilet,do 30 questions,make him jump like a frog accross the whole school; that'd be fun to watch!

I reached out to grab the next book and almost dropped it on the floor due to excitement. Suho gave me a look,I cleared my throat and sat up professionally. Byun Baek Hee's book,let's see how well she's doing.

She takes after my handwritings,big and tidy. It was a great sight compared to Raven's one. 

'' Happy that you're marking your own sister's book eh?'' Suho peeked over,I looked up to him and gave him a HUGE HUGE smile. '' Stop that,you're creeping me out.'' 

'' She's really attentive in class.'' WHAT? SHE'S ATTENTIVE IN CLASS? DON'T YOU KNOW WH- I'm a good brother who keeps secrets,conceal,don't feel,don't let it show.

'' Really? Well she did a great job on these questions!'' 

'' Excuse me,sir. Your drinks are here.'' we cleared the books that were scattered around the table and placed it on a chair so we could have space to put the coffee. Suho seemed as shock as I was when we saw who the waitress was.


 


Who's that waitress hmm?? Hehe who loves maths here? I used to love maths a lot but now I'm starting to hate it :/ If I had a teacher like Suho,I'd be attentive too! My eyes will follow where he goes,as if I was hypnotised.

Upvote this story if you like it!

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol