Recess Time

Teacher's Fangirl

Suho / Mr. Kim Joon Myeon's P.O.V 

'' Ahh thank you class!'' I said as they head out for recess. Suddenly So Hye and her friend Terry came up to me.

'' Bye Suho.'' So Hye said in a very flirty voice and smiled. I smiled back politely,she stopped in front of the door when she saw a group of female students waiting outside her classroom.

'' What are y-'' she was cut by the girls walking towards me,the first person I spotted was Baek Hee.

'' Baekkie! Wow you brought a lot of girls!'' it was 3/4 of her class girls. Lol I thought I was suppose to treat Baek Hee only.

'' They want to tag along,you don't mind right?'' the others look at me with pleading eyes,while Baek Hee just stared at me innocently.

Ahh now I get it,I'm not a student,I'm a teacher for goodness sake! And me eating with Baek Hee alone would make a lot of gossips around the school,and to be exact the teachers do gossip too.
 

Flash back~~~ 

I was doing some maths question while munching on my cookies out of boredom in the small private room by myself before entering my first class. Since the air conditioner wasn't working and needed repair,I opened the door so it wouldn't be so stuffy. Later did I hear some of the female teachers having a little gossip session.

'' Did you guys hear there's a new handsome teacher?'' I heared a female teacher whispering,they must've thought I wasn't there.

'' I hear from a student that he's in love with another student!'' another voice said that almost made me choke on my cookie.

'' A teacher can't love a student right?'' now this voice was able to be heared all around the teacher's lounge.

'' Shh!!'' this was even louder than the previous voice.

I felt a vibration that gave me a shock,it was my alarm telling me to go to my first teaching experience. I was so excited that I forgot that I would walk pass the gossip machines. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking to until I bump into a chair.

'' Oof!'' I took a step backwards and put the chair away in a corner,that's when I saw 6 female teachers.

'' YOU HEARD OUR CONVERSATION?'' they asked as I bowed and went to the door.

- End of flashback-

 


'' Uhh Suho?'' Baek Hee tapped my shoulders and I nodded in agreement.

'' Sure! Come let's go!'' boys were looking at us,girls were giving them mean stares. Different reactions were on different faces as we were on our way to the cafetaria.

'' Suho....do you mind if I asked you this question?'' Jenny asked and I said yes. '' Would you date one of us? I know it sounds weird but.....'' 

'' To say it's not weird would be lying,but I'm okay with it. Hmm,if I really do adapt feelings for the lucky girl,then yes.'' Jenny smiled and looked at me dreamily. '' But I don't think it'll happen,to be honest.'' I said and gave her a sorry look.

'' I know,it's okay Suho. Don't feel sorry.'' Baek Hee added. '' By the way, you know this girl So Hye right?'' 

'' Yeah,and to be honest once again,I don't really like her. She is pretty, but her attitude and personality just makes her beauty unlikeable.'' seeing her pointing the middle finger to Baek Hee and asking her to get out of the class,threatening some of her classmates,I don't really like girls like that, in fact I hate girls like that.

'' I know right! She gave me such a mean stare and pointed the middle finger to me! Where did her manners go to?'' Baek Hee folded her hands and scrunched her nose while shakking her head.

We reached the cafetaria and was gretted by the noise of students chatting,tables were all full except for....the one which So Hye was sitting on. I don't wanna be mean but,I didn't want to be on the same table as her.

'' I guess this is the only spot that can fit us all.'' I rubbed my neck nervously. I was expecting the girls to say '' Why do we have to sit with her?'' or '' never in a million years are we sharing a table with this es.'' but they just sat down obediently without me telling them to sit.

'' It's ok,we don't mind.'' Eun Ki said as she took out her lunch box. Those who brought their own food ate while the others went to buy food.

'' What do you want to eat Baekkie?'' I asked as she scanned the whole cafetaria.

'' Hmm,ramyun will do. Thanks Suho!'' she stood up and bowed at me.

I made my way to the ramyun section and got two bowles of ramyun. The worker accidentally spilled some boiling hot soup on her own hand. I quickly went in a took the bowl away and put it on the counter for the student to pick up the ramyun. Taking a cloth and wetting it,I put it on her hand that the soup spilled on.

'' Are you okay? Be careful next time,ok?'' she thanked me for my kindness and I ended up helping her pour the soup for the students,not that I mind.

'' Aigoo seonsaengnim,you should go and eat. My hand feels better now.'' the worker gave me an ensured smile and I went back to our spot.

'' Mhmmm,it smells so delicious!'' Baek Hee her lips as I put the bowl infront of her.

'' What took you so long,Suho?'' Jenny asked.

'' I was helping a worker,she accidentally spilled hot soup on her hand.'' Baek Hee's smile was plastered on her face after hearing that.

'' Dig in!'' I gestured Baek Hee to start eating her noddles and she nodded.

I looked over to So Hye to see her smashing her packet of chips which was in her hands,aish,I hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

 


So,hehehe what's So Hye gonna do? And will she do anything to Baek Hee infront of Suho? Haha comment down ya?

I wish that I had some recess time with Mr. Jo too,but sadly our recess is only 20 minutes :(

If you like this stoy,give it an upvote please! :D

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol