Two Is Better Than One

Teacher's Fangirl

Baek Hee's P.O.V 

Ahh,Mr. Kim,I mean Suho must have forgot to give me the money to buy the water. Never mind then,I shall treat him since he's treating during recess! Plus he must be rushing to get into the next class in time,and I don't blame him for that.

The cafetaria wasn't that far away from my class,I walked in to smell the smell of fried chicken that made my stomach growled anxiously. If I could just take advantage of this and sneak some food in class.......SNAP OUT OF IT BAEK HEE,BE A GOOD GIRL FOR SUHO! 

I went to the drinks counter and bought two,instead of one,bottle of water for Suho. It's really hot today,so he must drink lots of water. I still can't believe he's single! Handsome guys always have a girl,well it always happens in dramas.

Skipping back to the block we study at,I kncoked the door of the classroom he was in. All the students' eyes were on me,especially this girl who was giving me a nasty stare. I bet she was whispering something bad about me to her friend who's sitting next to her. They let out a laugh and shook their head,well whatever b****es.

'' Oh come in Baekkie.'' the two girls mouth were wide open when he said Baekkie. Heh,better luck next time. 

Some girls were giving me stares,some were just looking infront and even some were reading books. Well they don't call this the second best class in the whole standard for no reason!

'' Here's your water.'' I gave him the two bottles and his nametag. I also took my chance to see the girl's name tag,well her name suits her very well,So Hye.

'' I forgot to give you the money!'' Suho clapped his hands together and fished for his wallet in his pocket.

'' You don't have to pay me,it's my treat. I bought two bottles instead of two because it's quite hot today and you have to drink lots of water.'' it's as if the class was empty without any students when I was there. '' Two is better than one,Suho.'' he smiled and ruffle my hair infront of the class again.

'' OMG JUST GET OUT OF THIS CLASS ALREADY!'' So Hye pointed her middle finger at me when she said that. Jealous much?

'' I'm sorry for that Baekkie,you may go back to your class.'' Suho whispered and I nodded. Before going out of the class,I gave her a death stare and smirked at the sight when she jumped a little.

I waved goodbye to Suho and he waved back to me. I sprinted up the staircase when I wasn't visable to the students and Suho,if I got caught by the discipline teacher,my name would be in the blackbook. My brother would get a heart attack if he saw that.

Luckily the next subject's teacher wasn't in class,I went to my seat and wipped off the sweat on my forehead. 

'' Baek Hee is getting smarter and smarter eh?'' Eun Ki said.

'' This So Hye girl is really sohai.'' I said as Eun Ki,So Jin and Liz laughed at my comment.

'' Plus,I'm having recess with him.'' shouldn't have said that,half of the girls rushed to me and pulled my hand,begging me to let them come along too.

'' Sure! Why not?'' look at the bright side,I don't wanna be eating alone with Suho as if we were dating!

Just can't wait for recess,it'll be great! My dreams are coming true!! I hope that So Hye won't be there disturbing us too. Suho here I come!


If you haven't check out the soundtrack poster,go check it out at the foreword now! :DDDD Comment ur opinions of the poster below! :D So Hye being a sohai,aish -_-

If you like this story,give it an upvote yeah? :)

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol