Changes In Baek Hee

Teacher's Fangirl

No One's P.O.V(Days after the incident)

'' Hey.'' So Jin tapped Liz's hand with her pen. '' What's wrong with Baek Hee?'' 

'' She seems like half of her life has been drained out from her.'' Eun Ki joined their conversation.

'' Is she sick?'' 

'' She can't be sick! Do you think her brother won't know when she's sick?'' Liz answered Eun Ki's question.

'' Yah Jenny!'' Jenny turned around from hearing someone calling her. '' Come here!'' So Jin called Jenny over to her seat and shared her chair with Jenny.

'' Do you know what happened to Baek Hee?'' Liz whispered into Jenny's ears. Just then,Baek Hee walked out of the classroom without telling anyone where she went and why she went to that place.

The girls soon crowded at So Jin's place,questions regarding Baek Hee was in the atmosphere.

'' What happened to Baek Hee?'' 

'' Baek Hee's never like that! Even if she had a bad day!''

'' Somethings wrong.......''

'' It must be something related to Suho.'' 

'' Duh? If it isn't Suho,then who?'' 

'' V MUST'VE GOTTEN HIMSELF A GIRLFRIEND!'' 


The girls stop chattering and turned over to Jenny. At  the corner of their mind,it might be possible since they all knew Baek Hee's a hardcore fan of his.


Flashback: Baek Hee's Class outing


'' Let's start!'' Yoon Sae selected ''All Of You'' and sang it along with her twin Min Sae. As Jenny and Baek Hee were searching through the K-Pop section,a hystetical scream was heard. Baek Hee was probably like that when she saw there was Boy In Luv by her favourite group BTS.

 '' OH MY GOODNESS!! V!!!!!!!!!!!'' she screamed so loud that they couldn't even hear the twins' voices. They should be happy that this was a soundproof room. It was Baek Hee's turn to sing and surprisingly,she didn't shout but she did jump around.

'' Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde?
  Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde?
  Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde?''

Her melodious voice matched along with the background music that made everyone dance into the groove. 


End of flashback 



'' That will never get out of my mind.'' 

'' What's worst was when she sang Bulletproof and started screaming her lungs out.'' 

'' Through the microphone too! My eardrums could burst!'' 

The girls laughed at that memory they made in just a one day outing. Their laughters died down as seriousness took over.

'' Seriously,we need to find out what's wrong.'' 

'' Suho is here!'' Rose ran through the door and went to her seat as the class stood up.

The class greeted Suho then took their seats. Suho scanned the classroom,his eyes paused on a seat. Having himself deep in thought,he didn't realise how noisy the classroom is until a paper ball hit his head. 

'' Now who threw this?'' Suho picked up the ball,his face had a cold expression on his face. No one in the class had seen him like that before, not even Baek Hee herself.

A short boy went to Suho and apologised. '' I'm sorry,teacher.'' 

Suho let out a smile and guestured him to take his seat. '' Where's Byun Baek Hee? Did she ditch class?'' 

'' She just went out of the classroom just now.'' Liz replied to Suho.

Suho cleared his throat and spoke. '' Liz and So Jin,pls find Byun Baek Hee.'' they nodded and went out to search for Baek Hee.

 




'' Aish where's this Byun Baek Hee?'' Liz was starting to get annoyed, there was no sign of Baek Hee anywhere since the past few minutes of their search. 

'' Let's just go back to class.'' Liz agreed and went back to their classroom.


Baek Hee was at the back of the block they studied in. Her back was leaning against the white painted building while she hugged her legs and cried silently. Words that weren't suppose to bring her down brought the almighty Baek Hee into pieces. 

 


What happened to Baek Hee? :( I also have to let you all know that this story is gonna end soon...... Thank you to all who have read,subscribed, commented and upvoted! :D Thanks for following me so far,glad to see you all enjoying this story :) 

Upvote if you like this story pls :)

XOXO:
TamTamlovesChanYeol